Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality Vs Price?

everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

or you're the man who try to combine between them :ROFLMAO:
hello, I check the feedback on product quality first, and then purchase regardless of cost

Advertisement Placeholder
Well most times it depends on ones financial standing. If the money is readily available, surely people won't be concerned about the price. If there's no money, that's when they will be looking for a cheaper products. I've been in both situation

Quality affect price and price affect quality. Every goods that has good quality sometimes has a higher price than other products. So when going for good products be rest assured of the price. It is always good to go for goods that has quality no matter the price it worth.

I prefer quality product over the cheaper ones, but here in Nigeria you just have to be careful, if not you will buy a less quality product with higher price as compared to low quality, there are some things I can never buy low quality like phones, electronic gadgets etc

It all depends on my financial situation.

Usually I go for quality over price and that's the best, because what is of good quality lasts longer and functions more efficiently.

When I'm broke, but still need the item, I go for price over quality. One needs to survive.

Everybody wishes to get a quality thing for a very cheap price but items not usually the case.for me am really big into quality, aside from the fact that am an economist,I really hate having to buy something twice most especially If the previous one I bought get spoit when am doing something really useful with it.

Anytime and any day, I prefer quality to price. Buying quality will give me rest of minds and the satisfaction that I really want. What's the essence of buying at cheap price but not getting the satisfaction you want or have to replace it frequently because cheap price things spoil quickly.

I am somehow both type person because it depends on what actually i m buying,if it is clothes so i prefer to atleast buy a one piece shirt. From brand rather than buying the whole dress which is mostly expensive. Or sometime i wait for the sale

These two words are inseparable because the quality of a product will determine the fixing of price. The higher the quality, the higher the price and the higher maximum satisfaction to derive. Therefore, if you are thinking of quality things then price will show for it.

As for me I care more about the quality of goods than price. I'm more satisfied if after buying I see that the quality of goods is worth the price. I'll advice sellers to increase the quality of their goods instead of just increasing price. The price should complement the quality

For me quality of the product is what matters. Price most times is also used to determine the quality of the product or goods and services.

Cheap products are everywhere and so many people tend to go for cheap products no matter the price and the prices of cheap products are less that is one reason people go for it.

everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

or you're the man who try to combine between them :ROFLMAO:
  • Buy Cheap

• Cheap Product
For me personally, I like quality things. This doesn't mean something is inferior because it has a low price budget. It can be of a low price and still have a high quality. It depends on the sincerity of the producer or seller

I am somehow both type person because it depends on what actually i m buying,if it is clothes so i prefer to atleast buy a one piece shirt. From brand rather than buying the whole dress which is mostly expensive. Or sometime i wait for the sale
Quality is very important but in most cases people are confusing people with price of the product.

I have seen a situation where you can afford high quality product with cheap amount of money.

Price has continued to confused many people with the right product.
In all we must have the right choice and it should be on either side

It depends on my pocket and how much I really need the thing. If I don't have much and I really need the thing urgently, I forgo quality for price since the two will serve the same purpose

Honestly this is a reality question, Truth be told I am that type that jump into price, I consider the price first before checking if it a quality product or not. I even have the mentality once its expensive it is original not until I bought expensive and fake wristwatch. Since then I consider quality first.

These two words are inseparable because the quality of a product will determine the fixing of price. The higher the quality, the higher the price and the higher maximum satisfaction to derive. Therefore, if you are thinking of quality things then price will show for it.
They are inseparable.

Quality can make price of a commodity to go up or come down.

To me what I use to know good quality products is especially when the price is high and it sounds funny.

The marketing industry over the years has been promoting lies in terms of quality and price. They tend to sell fake product for high price and as such they are deceiving the consumers or customers on quality and price level.

We have different opinions when it comes to choosing quality versus price.
There are some kind of people who are only after looking at the product being able to play the same role as the quality one,then they get it wether low quality or not.

I would go for high quality at whatever price but my decision can only be influenced by what kind of products I'm buying. If it is electronics, I'm definitely spending more money for top quality but if it's just a cheap product, I wouldn't mind the quality.

When buying things online I don't go for low quality cheap products neither do I go for the supposed high quality with expensive price tag, because most times you found out that they are just overhyped and overpriced, rather I try to find a balance between quality and price, that's what works for me.

Principally what each client does when they are contrasting two items is with take a gander at the distinction in the cost. This is on the grounds that no one needs to pay more than they need to really pay. This empowers clients to purchase less expensive items however this doesn't assists with lighting up the commercial center with quality.

Looking at simply the cost is most likely not the best system in any event, when we are purchasing the comparable items. As cost just shows one piece of the story. Rather than purchasing something that can just assist you with shorting run, consider an item that gives you esteem in long haul. Worth tells the value of the item and makes you purchase administration, trust, best ascribes and numerous different things at simply a solitary snap.

Almost certainly valuing is significant yet it's just the quality that guarantees you devotion to the brand. Understand that quality is only not about the benefit or misfortune it's additionally about wellbeing, conveying a guarantee and fulfilling a client.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds