Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Quality Vs Price?

If you wants your business or products to go a long way or remain relevant for a long period,sell quality products at the right prices.
[automerge]1610024669[/automerge]
If you wants your business or products to go a long way or remain relevant for a longer period,sell quality products at the right prices.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I'd like to believe that I'm the man that combines them , it is all dependent on the product,how long do I plan to use it for. But there are some things that you just have to get original at least to enjoy the usage to its fullest.

I will choose quality anytime anyday..... most times an item that is expensive doesn't necessarily mean it's of good quality... I've bought some items that were pretty expensive from an online store and at the end it turned out to be trash

everyone here when he shops online or offline he/she will find a problem and be confused about the price and quality at the same time.

there are two types of people, the first type buy the cheapest products and don't care about quality and the second buy only the high-quality goods and the price doesn't matter.

which type are you?

or you're the man who try to combine between them in real when the things are front of us we always choose quality but in online shopping firstly we use low price things to test that this brands quality good or not if we trust on them then it doesn't matter

I am a kind of person who like quality product much I don't care about the product. But it should be noted that high price does not decipate high quality product. Now people made this mistake. There are time that mid range products are more quality then the high cost ones. Quality of a product speaks about the kind of material used to make the product.

I consider myself a wise buyer but sometimes I gamble with a product in offline or online stores when the price is too tempting. An actual example is the blue garden hose that is stretchable and convenient to use. The cost of the 50 feet long is $5. Oh gee, I can gamble on that. My first order lasted for 2 months before it broke with a big leak. The 2nd lasted a bit longer. But come to think of it, that garden hose is not durable but it is worth the cost of paying $5 for 3 months of use. I still buy that until now.

The price of product most be proportional to the quality of the product.reverse is the case these days

Pricing is important, but in the long-term, it's the quality that ensures that customers stay loyal to your brand. It's important to set your pricescompetitively. ... That's why quality ismore important. If you establish the confidence of customers in your product, you'll win their loyalty.

I can only agree with you to an extent because there are definitely people who look for quality things that the prices are quite moderate..not all quality goods or material are expensive you know

Lol your question is really funny it makes me to laugh the hell out of me but to be very serious with this question you are asking to me I consider both of those thing into consideration in the sense that when I don't have enough money I'll go for price and not really the quality but if I have enough money obviously I'll go for the quality and not the price and beside it depends on what you really want to use that thing for there are something that doesn't need all that.

The price of a product is a good indicator of its quality. You always have to pay a bit more for the best. The marketing literature has addressed the use of price as a surro gate forquality as a decision making heuristic. That is; the higher the price, the higher the quality

The quality of a product is very much important than its price, it's certain a product with good quality will have a very high price and the probability of been used for a very long period of time and serving it purpose is very high, so it's very advisable to for a product with good quality and high price than, buying something if low quality and low price that won't even last longer at all, it's really a waste of time and resources, I believe quality is better than price, cause I will choose quality over the price.

I'll also go for quality. What is the essence of purchasing a good if it's not quality. The money you use in purchasing a quality good is 5 times the money you use in purchasing less quality products but do you know you can buy that product 10 times if you don't buy the quality one

I think this depends on what you are buying. For some items I won't mind forgoing price for quality and for others you know deep down that price determines it's quality. So I do both, just depends on what I am buying.

I would never and ever choose price over quality, in all my life and day to day existence I always buy quality things whether important to me or not. I detest anything I'm using that's not durable.

Quality is becoming more important than price to most consumers, as 53 percent rate quality as the most important factor when making purchases compared to price (38 percent) according to a new report by First Insight, a technology company transforming how leading retailers make product investment and pricing decisions.

I think we should consider quality beside price because quality is more valuable instead price.
There are lot's of things that have high prices but their quality mot works well means we van not use the things for so long time but if we buy product and things of quality than this will be workful.

the quality of a product is very much important than it price, it's certain a product with a very good quality will have a very high price and the probability of been used for a very long time and serving it real purpose is very high, so it's advisable to go for product with good quality and high price than going for the one with low price and low quality, buyingbgoods with low quality is a waste of time and resources, so I would rather go for good quality.

The purchasing of product either quality or cheapest price is dependent on the situation i am or the kind of product I want to buy. Some time, if I need something urgently to buy and I do not have a enough money to buy a quality at that time, I will go for cheaper one. There is no one that not wish to use a quality things but money is the challenge.

In this dispensation, there is no quality anywhere, if a particular product is been produced, it doesn't mean they are of good quality products, the price will not determine if its of good quality products or not, so I will rather go for the price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds