Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Productivity of A Manager: Who is more productive between a Male and Female Manager?

It depends on the type of job they are doing. This means that if the job is hectic then a male manager should go for it. But a female manager always put in their best in the job because they don't want to be seen as weak.

Advertisement Placeholder
Don't hide under the pretext of sex to hide a manager trait. A bad manager is a bad manager be it a woman or a man. That is just the fact

Concerning who is more productive between a male and female manager . Well, I believe the level of productivity should not be judge or weighed on gender either male or female. We can have male as manager who is more efficient and productive than female and vice versa, so that is dependent on the managers capability

the productivity of a manager depend on personal characteristics a d then ability to handle situations in some industries I have discovered that the Male manager perform good than the female a d in other places the female perform more than the male.

Concerning your question on the productivity of a manager and who would be more productive between a male and a female manager, I have to tell you that the productivity of a manager isn't determined by his or her gender, as gender isn't a factor here

Some people might be born with some management skill but to a large extent, I can comfortably say that management is a skill and not a personality and as such you do not know who will be betee between a female and a male.

I think that productivity has no relationship with gender , I don't know some societies still disregard women and consider them less men and that's not sure for sure.

You would not go far in your business if you profile performance based on gender differences. You can very well be sure that it does not matter. Both males and females can excel excellently in their roles with hard work.

I don't think there is any need trying to play the gender cards here. Being productive doesn't depend on the kind of gender you are but the kind of personality you are. There are hard-working female managers who will take a company or a business to the next level and there are also female managers who cannot even control anytime. There are also male managers who are hard-working and there are also male manager has who are not hard working.

productivity of a manager who is more productive between a female and a male manager this all depends on individual hard work and dedication it does not depend on the gender or the sex because a female manager may be more productive or sometimes I'm a manager can also be very productive.

A lot of work right now is highly dependent on just how much work you can put into it. As such, there is no despair as to which of the genders would perform best.

Hmm.... It actually depends on the individualist, if you are generalizing it then you are totally wrong, because we have seen some female leaders and managers that have squandered a business but some are intelligent to surpass the predecessors..

Any of them can be perfect in what you are doing and sometimes it does not depend on the agenda but an academic qualification of an individual and their ability to manage,and any gender can process most of this quality perfectly.

This type of comparison is really hard because for you to make a valid observation you would need irrefutable evidence or fact showing both male and female work performances in a manager role. The best assertions you can make are usually based off personal experience.

You would not go far in your business if you profile performance based on gender differences. You can very well be sure that it does not matter. Both males and females can excel excellently in their roles with hard work.
You are right. But there are businesses that requires a female manager or vice versa. In one warehouse of hardware products, they hired a female manager maybe just to prove that gender doesn't matter. But the manager lasted for 2 months only because of hard work that is not fit for her.

The results of every company depend on its employees and how they perform their tasks.

And for this, the role of managers is essential.

After all, there is no way to increase productivity – the true common dream of the corporate world – without going through effective management who all know how to conduct business.

It’s like on a football team: for the club to be victorious, it’s essential to have a coach who knows how to derive the best from both their players and themselves.

Gender does not determine the competency, gender does not determine whether the manager will become successful or not. What matters is knowledge and skills

I don't think that the performance of a person on a job has to do with whether he is male or female.A person that is discipline and commited to his job and ensure that task is carried out as atwhen due is not dependent of gender.Character and attitude to work is what matters here.

Between male and female both of them can be able to handle a business perfectly depending on the type of business, and also depending on their academic qualification, I believe the male are likely to have more energy to manage and engage in complicated task and challenges.

Normally, Male have that superiority complex and tends to do things that ordinarily, a female wouldn't do. Male could go extra mile to achieving result bust the female counterparts naturally do not have the strength and they have limits

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds