Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Productivity of A Manager: Who is more productive between a Male and Female Manager?

This type of comparison is really hard because for you to make a valid observation you would need irrefutable evidence or fact showing both male and female work performances in a manager role. The best assertions you can make are usually based off personal experience.
It depends on the level of expertise of both of them ,anyone can handle a business better depending on how they were trained to do it, I believe the female manager will be very strict at carrying out orders compares to the male managers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think the gender has to do anything related to being productive. A male or female both can be productive and both can be very unproductive. It all depends on person to person.

I don't think the gender has to do anything related to being productive. A male or female both can be productive and both can be very unproductive. It all depends on person to person.
You are right. Sometimes I am wondering why some people are trying their best to bring up the gender issue when, in fact, in the modern business world it is like there is equality in the gender. Anyway, when it comes to management I would prefer a female who is diplomatic.

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.
Most female managers cherish perfect job execution unlike the Male Folks.

Share your views using the comment section.
I agree with you. I like female managers. I have worked under a female manager. It has lasted for years. Its because I think the female managers are caring and have a mothers heart that cares for children. I think male managers are more achievement oriented. Regardless of how you will feel as long as they get the desired result.

I seen lots of managers do great and achieve good results, men and women alike. And i have seen a few cases that some didnt do well. Men and women alike. It depends more on the individual than the gender.

You are right. Sometimes I am wondering why some people are trying their best to bring up the gender issue when, in fact, in the modern business world it is like there is equality in the gender. Anyway, when it comes to management I would prefer a female who is diplomatic.
Most of the people are raised in family where the male is the bread winner and the provider of family needs, therefore, people start believing that males are better in many ways.

For me it depends on the type of business that is being done because ther are certin types of job or work that might be involved that a female will produce a greater report but mostly it boils down to the level of commint,ent either of ther are willing to put into the business for it to produce the desired result.

For me it depends on the type of business that is being done because ther are certin types of job or work that might be involved that a female will produce a greater report but mostly it boils down to the level of commint,ent either of ther are willing to put into the business for it to produce the desired result.
A lot of complicated consideration we really need to consider when we are employing a man or a woman to manage out the business for us, a female might be good at attracting clients in the business.

I don't think productivity should be measured in terms of genders. You can be very productive regardless of your gender. That's just how I see it.

Productivity is not in anyway a gender issue. It is all about your attitude, dedication, know how,and focus to work.

I agree that most females tend to do a better job than males. The reason isn't far fetched - women are the leaders who'll do anything to ensure that discipline and effectiveness of duty is maintained at all time.
Men would just be so lax and carefree

Write your reply...productivity of a manager who is more productive a male or a female male are born as naturally leader I believe a lot of employees normally have issues or one problem or the other

I have only worked with a fee female manager so I would not want to be gender biased but I work fine with both male and female managers

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.
Most female managers cherish perfect job execution unlike the Male Folks.

Share your views using the comment section.
It depends on the individual involve that will determine if the person is more effective or not, male might have weakness when face with the opposite sex I think female can manage well

Male are born as as natural leaders. I believe a lot of employees normally have issues or one problem or the other with a female leader or manager just because this species are always feeling and building some egocentric attitude whenever they are trusted with power.
Productivity of a manager does not depend on sex but just depend on individual dedication and participation in terms of achieving goals for the company.

It depends on the individual involve that will determine if the person is more effective or not, male might have weakness when face with the opposite sex I think female can manage well
Hahahhahahahhahahaha,most funniest comment have ever read this morning. It depends on the individual but not someone like me because I have trained myself not to act foolishly in this situation

I think make is more productive than female as a manager in any business organization. I said this just because of the fact that female are always emotional about little things and been emotional can affect their relationship with employees which can affect production

I think make is more productive than female as a manager in any business organization. I said this just because of the fact that female are always emotional about little things and been emotional can affect their relationship with employees which can affect production
Being emotional is not the monopoly of the female manager. Even a male manager can be emotional and even harsh with the verbal abuse of a staff that committed a mistake.

You will cause a lot of arguments if you begin to bring gender issue into management of business. Any of them can be productive depending all experience

What has the sex if a manger got to do with how productive they are at their respective places of duty? Someone who is productive will certainly turnout so and someone who is not will obviously be seen to be unproductive

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds