Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Productivity of A Manager: Who is more productive between a Male and Female Manager?

Whether male or female it doesn't matter. One cannot just become a better manager because he's male and vice versa. The ability is not about the gender of the person.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well to give out awards in the gender of managers definitely that will lead to gender inequality because the males will definitely support their gender so also the female will do the same. all the genders are trying and at a time one will perform in some aspects more than the other.

Personality matters be it a male or a female. Someone who is good at something is good at it no matter the gender. There are some male managers whom you meet and you see the professional is in him and same as female there are professional managers. I think gender does not matter
Personality matter most in business and it doesn't mean if you are a man or a woman, people and customers prefer a manager with a good interpersonal relationship .

Productivity really does not choose between a man or a woman and a lot is going to be dependent on how disciplined and hard-working that any of them is willing to inject.

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.
Most female managers cherish perfect job execution unlike the Male Folks.

Share your views using the comment section.
Productivity is not gender-based.
I am currently working for an advanced lady, and it has been productive so far.
I think it's about your personality, the knowledge you've garnered over the years and your method of delivery.

I actually don't know the answer to this question because I don't want to rush into hasty generalization and also productivity is not gender biased or gender-sensitive so it depends on the individual as it has nothing to do with gender!

I don't believe that gender has an impact on a manager's productivity in the way you suggest. Yes, there are jobs where a man or woman might perform better than the other. However, if it were a gender-neutral function, I believe the difference you experienced would be due to personality traits. Leaders have various personalities, which decide to a considerable part how effective a management will be.

Though I'm a male and I'm tempted to say that men make better managers or are more productive, it's actually the females.
Reason being that, a manager is supposed to be resourceful, empathic, more including and harmonizing duties. The female folk have over time proven to be better. Men can lead very well but aren't great managers.

Personally, I have worked with good Male managers in the past but if I'm to rank the best ones it will be the few female mangers I have worked with. There is this trait in them, they are more passionate about the Job, and result oriented.
Most female managers cherish perfect job execution unlike the Male Folks.

Share your views using the comment section.
Does it really lie on gender? i do not think so.
female folks make equally good managers as the male in terms of productivity.
If you are result oriented, male or female, you would surely work towards achieving your goals.

Personally I don't have anything against a female being a business manager as long as she's capable of delivering on her job, and the same thing equally goes to the male counterpart.

I don't think gender has a major influence in the leadership and subsequent productivity of a business organization. Any person can efficiently lead an organization as long as he or she has the required skills for that role.

It depends on the type of work, there are some work that will require a manager with good emotional and physical strength, in this case this will not be suitatable for ladies, but in general I believe a man can be able to withstand stress and harsh working environment.

Both male and female can fill the role perfectly well. Gender does not affect the managerial role productivity, instead the success of the role is dependent on the capability/ skills of the person (male or female) in the position.
This is true. I wonder why people always try to draw a line on which gender is better at a particular role. We should go past this. It's about individual ability not gender

Productivity is not gender-based.
I am currently working for an advanced lady, and it has been productive so far.
I think it's about your personality, the knowledge you've garnered over the years and your method of delivery.
Yes. Productivity is not based on gender.
Your level of experience can make you more productive, male or female.
I have seen men who perform better than women, but that has nothing to do with the fact that they are male.

I think both are good but according to new research, women work 10 percent harder than men in today's offices. This conclusion is the product of two other statistics. First, both men and women actually complete about 66 percent of their assigned work. However, women are assigned 10 percent more work than men these days that they achieve the same completion rate tells us that they're being more industrious.

I have worked with different kind of people in the past and I can categorically say that there is no gender that you can be able to bank on that is going to give you efficiently at hundred percent. You should use other selection criteria apart from gender.

I dont think it's a good think to rate managers based on their genders. I feel weird should instead rate them based on their personality and passion for the job.

It all depends on individual differences. Not all women are like the one you are talking about and not all men exhibit lack of passion in their workplace. It would be difficult to just arrive at a final conclusion. Both male and female managers could be productive.
Seriously, there is no way you would expect sex to be the factor that's going to make someone to work well more than the opposite sex as far as I'm concerned.

Personality matters be it a male or a female. Someone who is good at something is good at it no matter the gender. There are some male managers whom you meet and you see the professional is in him and same as female there are professional managers. I think gender does not matter
Gone are the days when sex is the parameter to use to check someone who can actually work well more than the other because the world have evolved in a way that whatever thing a man can do a woman can actually do it better.

The personality of the manager really matters in the part of being productive , a male and a female manager can be productive if they are professionals and are hard-working in their line of duty,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds