Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post pandemic businesses.

Post pandemic error will be a very nice down for all businesses that good not took place in 2020 if you as a maintenance man cannot use this period to make money that means you did not make plans for the aftermath this pandemic which could be very bad or start business man I believe that post pandemic

Advertisement Placeholder
The COVID-19 Pandemic no doubt has affected businesses globally and most business functions within organizations have experienced some form of disruption due to the challenges of the pandemic. Every organisation whether small or medium scale needs to re-strategize and re-do all marketing plans to ensure their businesses can thrive during and after the Pandemic.

Internal and external processes should be reviewed to ensure that the situation will not cause a drastic change in their ability to function and meet their customers or client needs.

Business after the Corona virus pandemic lockdown has been really tough and not as it used to be. Initially after the first few weeks after the lockdown was lifted which was the only time business was kindof better because alot of people were lacking the basic things in their home,after that business has been on the poor side since with people just sticking to buying the very neccessary things.

Yes I love the last line we will continue to explore other options not just any online but rather like buying a coin and holding for a longer period on cryptocurrency. Because as for me now instead of opening an offline shop which am not sure off I prefer to buy bitcoin and watch it grow
Actually Crypto currencies are on trend now and Investing on them as been very Interesting and productive so far especially during the pandemic when there was huge job losses people used the little they had to invest in Crypto currencies which is been lucrative

Aside the already existing businesses, there are no new sets of business. This could be due to the fact that most people have not balanced financially. We are keeping our fingers crossed to see if there be any new one.

Businesses have increased during the pandemic, especially online, as the global economic situation has required people to look for ways to be entrepreneurs to bring profits home. Businesses that have been forced to close or have gone bankrupt have left a large number of unemployed people looking for alternatives.

If there is one thing we have learned about the virus is the fact that we do not have to be crowded so I think technology companies and tech inovations are going to bloom going into the aftermath of the virus.

It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
I see affiliate marketing gaining more momentum during the pandemic time and i believe a lot of people are going to earn and make a lot of money from online sales

Most people are going into online business because of pandemic, pandemic has cost a lot of offline business are not functioning like before.

Most people are going into online business because of pandemic, pandemic has cost a lot of offline business are not functioning like before.
The system has no option now that you switch to online businesses because we never can tell of any future occurrence that will bring the world to a standstill just like the coronavirus did.

One business I know will increase or that is already increasing after the pandemic is blogging, it is known fact that online is good and cannot be affected so people are looking to start a business in those sectors.

If there is one thing we have learned about the virus is the fact that we do not have to be crowded so I think technology companies and tech inovations are going to bloom going into the aftermath of the virus.
Yeah, the pandemic have taught us a lot. Especially to disregard max gathering, and go into digital. I think tech saavy's will be on the research room to utilize the nest tech that will suit the pandemic and reduce the risk and enable humans to do businesses online and offline without too much tension.

Businesses targeted towards environmental management has definitely being on the rise in my society due to the history and effect of Covid-19. People are now more conscious of the environment, waste and waste management.

Download PDFs of McKinsey's most recent studies, observations, and insights on the most pressing management problems, including leading through the COVID-19 crisis, managing risk, digitising operations, and more.

To me , I don't think that new companies or business will erupt that much , what will happen is that existing companies will sort for ways to improve their businesses in order to adapt to the post covid-19 guidelines

There is no business that covid do not affect or reduce it sales. Though there are businesses that survives during the covid lockdown like some restaurants were partially operating but better than total lockdown and they will still perform after the covid has finally die down.

To me, I didn't see any business that is emerge with the pandemic. in my area, those people who are into nose masks are seen to be succeeding during the pandemic. many business collapse during the pandemic because it seems to be non profitable.

It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
The busineses i would say is not actually a new business,but a business sector that has been neglected,the pandemic has made every one to come to the realisation that the number one priority of humans is food security.After this other things follows,Most people really went into agriculture and its value chain.

Apart from the sale of nose covers and face mask which I describe as anomic sale, there is no really a change in the business style other than people are trying to digitalize their business.

It will still be the same businesses,only that some people will begin to operate via e-commerce medium,which is an added advantage to the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds