Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post pandemic businesses.

If there is anything the pandemic lockdown period has thought is is the importance of running out businesses online. Our focus should be on business we can do online

Advertisement Placeholder
It is said that in each trouble their comes a consolation, the pandemic is nearly reduced in many nations. As you would like to think and research up until this point , have you seen any new business that arisen during the pandemic or will arise after the pandemic?.

Yeah the pandemic came with more of negativity than positivity despite that some people became very richer during thiss pandemic but the fact is that online businesses the solution at the moment.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning any new businesses that will emerge post pandemic, well I would say that ultimately the pandemic has given a boost to online businesses as they are the way to go right now

Post-pandemic business are beginning to grow gradually because the pandemic is now reducing in every state and every country business and now becoming normal.

The pandemic has really left a lot of footprints and permanent ones. I think there would be a rise of tech solutions to do many things so an investment there would be right.

I guess those businesses that were derailed by the pandemic will do a rebound when the covid virus is gone. Take for instance the restaurants that closed they will try to revenge the lost opportunity. For me, I miss those restaurants and if they open again for sure I will be there. I am afraid of dining out but in this pandemic period we had eaten 3 times in different restaurants.
Business that will trive the more is the business of food and processing,because every thing in the whole of this life revolves around the food industry.And also the medical sector will have a boom in the post pandemic.

During the pandemic, since a lot of people were at home, a lot of people like myself had the opportunity to venture into online businesses. So now that we are gradually going out of it, the business has become a part of us.

It is said that in every situation, there are always people to benefit from it. In times of war, those who sell weapons make profits from it. In the last pandemic, tho health personal where at risk but the health sector was the center of attraction. Currently right now, online jobs are the main source of income.

I think the post-pandemic businesses will mostly be online businesses or e-commerce. This is because such businesses would not be affected by lockdown and they'll still be in operation.

I think the post-pandemic businesses will mostly be online businesses or e-commerce. This is because such businesses would not be affected by lockdown and they'll still be in operation.
That's true, but in terms of buying things online how would the things be delivered? Let's say during the lockdown there was no movement, so if carry out your shopping online, how does the store delivery the goods to you?

That's true, but in terms of buying things online how would the things be delivered? Let's say during the lockdown there was no movement, so if carry out your shopping online, how does the store delivery the goods to you?
Well, you have a very good point here. Every online business must have some form of physical or offline presence or outlet in order to deliver physical goods/products to customers.

I think during the pandemic ,there was increase in the sale of drugs and protective gear against the corona virus and so many others ,while in the post business that have not resume would restart and all product would be sold

Well most businesses have emerged as a result of the pandemic and also due to the pandemic a lot of people engaged in online business and they earned a lot from it

I dont believe theres any new business that emerges due to the introduction of the pandemic but people were buying stuffs online because offline shops were locked down due to the pandemic

Post pandemic businesses now is mainly done online. Also, the pandemic didn't affect food businessand drug store like pharmacist so which proves that basic needs will still overpower secondary needs.

I think the pandemic kept everyone at home for at least a month. It made people realise that there are opportunities online which can pay. Online businesses are taking over and you can even get online gigs.
One thing the pandemic came to show a lot if not all persons,is that man's survival is from the basic,and that is food,the agric industry that most persons have been neglected for long,was rejuvinated and the sector got a facelift,and it also went online for needed customer that would want home delivery.

If the situation normalizes, you can do any business you want and you will still be successful. But if you want to do a business that is not hampered by covid pandemic, you can try selling health care products.

The pandemic made a lot of people venture into businesses like selling of hand sanitizers, nose mask, and food stuffs and all of these things were on high demand especially during the lock down.

I think it would be wise to choose a business that would remain suitable and stable even after the pandemic end because we may never know when the Covid-19 cases rise once again and the government imposes lock down again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds