Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post pandemic businesses.

There are a lot of pandemic business,the recent pandemic has taught us alot of things.so I recommend online business like trading, but as for offline business i recommend selling of foodstuffs and recharge card business.

Advertisement Placeholder
We invite you to consider seven post-epidemic ideas, which have been circulating for some time but have never been more relevant today.

Employee sharing.

Barter tools

Indoor cleaning monitor.

Expansion zone detector.

Gift voucher

Organized and virtual reality.

Customer service on wheels.

We invite you to consider seven post-epidemic ideas, which have been circulating for some time but have never been more relevant today.

Employee Sharing - Barter Tools Indoor cleaning monitor. Outbreak Zone Detector - Gift Voucher - Augmented and Virtual Reality - Consumer Services

The Corona virus pandemic nearly knocked out some businesses and the closure of many businesses during the lockdown really affected many businesses. Currently I have not seen any latest business but what I have observed is that some businesses are now flexible enough to accommodate people to work from home and also in the place of work.

It was a risk having business post covid-19 pandemic. During lockdown most ppl have spent their business money so it was so difficult to start the business when lockdown was lifted. People begin to borrow from some financial institutions with varied degree of interest which is detriment to the improvement of the sales. It was not a good period ppl really suffered within and after pandemic especially my country citizen.

most of the online business who was the best type of business during the Corona virus pandemic because a lot of people were switching to online transaction and during that time a friend of mine make a lot of money from importation of goods and service online with free delivery.

According to my own point of view during the time of pandemic I saw a new business that was trending, this business was nose cover business, people selling nose cover all over the place and the business was at it's best stage then

According to my own point of view during the time of pandemic I saw a new business that was trending, this business was nose cover business, people selling nose cover all over the place and the business was at it's best stage then
The business is still trending now that everywhere you want to go face or nose mask is the first ticket for you to access the place. People are still making money from the sales of nose mask, I think this business will trend till vaccines are available.

People are still opening new businesses, even the existing ones are now rebranding and those that suffered great loss are picking up as well. The pandemic was a really trying time for most businesses, some were able to pull through by taking advantage of online services.

It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
Setting up a new business in the face of this pandemic might be challenging. The existing businesses have been trying to thrive against all odds. Most businesses that are not online suffered the effect of the pandemic

In many countries life has started to normalize. Things are improving or has been almost like pandemic never occured. Businesses are back in the business, trade and commerce ia normalizing, people are returning to their jobs. The businesses that did well before covid incurred hugw loss, but things are improving.

It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
As of now the all sectors of the business are emerging to start all being doing well even there's a restriction in travelling area to area or cities to cities they just need to comply first before travelling into another place thus they also start to recruit now.

companies that provide home-based connected fitness products and online classes have become popular because many gyms closed throughout the U.S. during the pandemic. However, now that these products and classes have become part of the home routines, it’s likely they are here to stay for the long term.

With many physical stores still not allowing full capacity because of the pandemic and some closed for good because of COVID-19, more people are shopping online than ever. E-commerce sales in the United States increased more than 40% year-over-year in August 2020, reaching $63 billion, according to data from Adobe. Now, even if people head back to these stores after the pandemic, the convenience of online shopping will remain and more people will take advantage of that.

For sure. So many business researches are ongoing daily to see how to curtain the financial and business setbacks experienced from the global pandemonium since last year. But I can tell you businesses medically related and agricultural businesses have been making waves .

I think starting of every business is very difficult. Start of business we should need a very hardworking work and we should but their night to achieve our goals. That's why I started business is pending and pandamic. I just you if you start a business you should need hard working.

There are too many businesses rises these pandemic two of these are face mask and face field. These are the popular business today. Some of the investors are the local government official. They are just working behind the scene. They implement laws and they profit from it.

Developing an email marketing system is hard, but finding the right email marketing platform is even harder. The pandemic quickly taught us how important email and other forms of digital communication are to our society. By 2024, an estimated 361 billion emails will be sent daily, with no signs of slowing down. For 90% of businesses, according to the Content Marketing Institute, email is the top metric to measure engagement with created content. It's no secret that some industries will have a harder recovery period than others. Some businesses will be impacted by redirected sales or recession spending. Others may be forced to adapt to changing consumer sentiment. Many others will need to contend with the growth of technology in the commercial sphere, making it more difficult to compete.

To some this pandemic has created or open new business idea and to others just the regular business. Especially the sales of facemask wasn't that common as of now

Almost every business affected in covid19 or pandemic situation around the World. Just business of mask selling or sensitizer business get success during pandemic almost every business went down. Hope every business will go higher after pandemic

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds