Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post pandemic businesses.

I think the pandemic has sorta exposed more people to the idea of online businesses so I think more business would have an online presence and even more would become flexible and not just open to setbacks

Advertisement Placeholder
People are starting to diversify, leaving their offline jobs for online own. I have seen many people in this covid19 era engaging more on online work than never before. And such work engagement online here, is not ending anytime soon, people are planning post pandemic, to carry on their businesses online, so do I, want to still carry on.
Majority of the offline businesses actually suffered so much during the pandemic of coronavirus because everything was shut down which is why online business started growing.

Majority of the offline businesses actually suffered so much during the pandemic of coronavirus because everything was shut down which is why online business started growing.
Mostly all the offline business suffer suffer major set back during the pandemic and up till this moment , most of the business are still struggling to survive inbthe business world.

Those that were engaging on importation then actually make a lot of money because people only resorted to importing their products online since they didn't have opportunity to buy them offline and uptill now so many people are still enjoying importation.

The company I was working actually have to retrench us because they can no longer pay our salary because of the setback and most of the organisation are trying so hard to stand again.

After the coronavirus pandemic a lot of individuals and businesses have actually gone online. a lot of people lost their jobs and they were able to find reasonable online businesses that will give them tangible money.

After the coronavirus pandemic a lot of individuals and businesses have actually gone online. a lot of people lost their jobs and they were able to find reasonable online businesses that will give them tangible money.
Most of the offline businesses quickly moved online in order to continue the existence of the business during the lockdown. It really helped them to continue offering their products to customers.

Most of the offline businesses quickly moved online in order to continue the existence of the business during the lockdown. It really helped them to continue offering their products to customers.
Yes, there are some busineses that allowed their workers to be working online during the pandemic. There are also some busineses that couldn't be done online.

Outside of some smaller mask-making ones that have come and gone, nothing new.

I did notice a lot of companies adapting though. They have fewer workers and more self-checkout, more drive-in/thru options, and generally more distanced shopping.

Most of business that survived normally have a reserve fund to come back to after the pandemic , I have seen some companies selling perishable goods that couldn't make it back because all their product was wasted .
Outside of some smaller mask-making ones that have come and gone, nothing new.

I did notice a lot of companies adapting though. They have fewer workers and more self-checkout, more drive-in/thru options, and generally more distanced shopping

Most of business that survived normally have a reserve fund to come back to after the pandemic , I have seen some companies selling perishable goods that couldn't make it back because all their product was wasted .
This is true. This is why larger companies like Walmart hardly took a hit. If anything, they seen MASSIVE growth in 2020 like Amazon.

Well I haven’t seen any business that’ll emerge after the pandemic. In my area some people sells nose cover I think that business will go with the pandemic
During the pandemic period I have not see any new business set up then, because many people was very scared of starting up a new business, even the old one was not moving very well then because of pandemic time.

This is true. This is why larger companies like Walmart hardly took a hit. If anything, they seen MASSIVE growth in 2020 like Amazon.
Online business don't normally takes hit because many online business makes it big during the pandemic , even the local online stores in my country sees tremendous growth .

One thing that the pandemic has really teach lots of persons is that in all that we do,we still have to come to the basics and that is the main issue of survival which is food,agriculture is indispensible and all needs food to survive.

The pandemic has really helped a lot of people to earn money online,but I am not among those people that's because I don't really know we can earn money online.

The pandemic has really helped a lot of people to earn money online,but I am not among those people that's because I don't really know we can earn money online.
The pandemic has been a blessing in disguise, i lost my offline job during the pandemic and i was introduced to bizdustry and other earning websites and i started getting comfortable and financially capable .

This pandemic is even a bigger lesson to all businesses offline because on-line purchases become the only option, the good part is that there will be less Scam.
Only online business was moving during pandemic period the pandemic really deal with offline business, the pandemic was really a big lesson to all offline business because the offline business just recovering from pandemic.

It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
A business established after the pandemic must be suitable enough to be managed from home, it should be highlighted. This enables a business owner to manage time better and to be more effective

Freelancing was the best business during that period of time . I've heard of so many people testifying about how much they have made when we were in total lockdown while working as freelancers online.

Freelancing was the best business during that period of time . I've heard of so many people testifying about how much they have made when we were in total lockdown while working as freelancers online.
Definitely , the business was profitable to many freelancers then . At the same time a lot of people that deals with importation of products was also making money including dropshippers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds