Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post pandemic businesses.

It should be noted that any post pandemic business must be flexible enough to be performed or monitored from home. This is not only in compliance with the new normal but helps saves time, reduced stress and increases productivity.
One thing the pandemic and general lock down thought us is that the importance of the internet is still yet to be fully uncovered. Online is the future

Advertisement Placeholder
It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
A lot of people had started taking up skills that would enable them make good money post pandemic.
These days people advertise their skills online and get employed, get paid huge amounts.
You can also take up any offline business of your choice.

It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
So many businesses have been revived after the pandemic.
A lot of business persons waited for long to go back to their businesses. Although some businesses have been shut down and have no hopes of recuperating.
[automerge]1638542667[/automerge]
A lot of people had started taking up skills that would enable them make good money post pandemic.
These days people advertise their skills online and get employed, get paid huge amounts.
You can also take up any offline business of your choice.
There are businesses that can be established post pandemic which can thrive well. Apart from online businesses, offline businesses like sales of food stuff and wears and even real estate business can thrive post pandemic.

Last edited:
People are starting to diversify, leaving their offline jobs for online own. I have seen many people in this covid19 era engaging more on online work than never before. And such work engagement online here, is not ending anytime soon, people are planning post pandemic, to carry on their businesses online, so do I, want to still carry on.

I think one major business that has gained popularity and is so growing this period is the logistics business - a lot of online agencies are into deliveries and they require a lot of moving around of their goods.

I think those businesses that were derailed by the pandemic will do a rebound when the covid virus is gone. Take for instance the restaurants that closed they will try to revenge the lost opportunity. For me, I miss those restaurants and if they open again for sure I will be there.

A lot of entrepreneur has now seen the reason why they need to have their business presence online. Pandemic outbreak has forced some business owner to file for bankruptcy when they were unable to make sales when everyone was on lockdown.

Some businesses has bounce back after the pandemic days, Elon musk has really boasted his business through crpyto and other investment he has engaged in.

Some people have their jobs during the pandemic and are now seriously into many online jobs that pays them well after the pandemic it could through freelancing, surveys, e.t.c

Aside the already existing business that has already existed before the pandemic , i don't really think there are new business after the pandemic but there are new online business which people are doing during the pandemic,

Pandemic has caused a lot of havoc in the life of people. Most of the business turned upside down. Yet we have not recover completely,I have not seen any enterpreneur or private parastatal that has come back to normal.

It can be very hard to predict the new business that will emerge once the pandemic outbreak is over. But I thing I know is that lots of people will go into online business. It's only the internet that that thrive during the pandemic outbreak.

I think those businesses that were derailed by the pandemic will do a rebound when the covid virus is gone. Take for instance the restaurants that closed they will try to revenge the lost opportunity. For me, I miss those restaurants and if they open again for sure I will be there.
We are talking about the money and the goods the business have lost during the pandemic , most of the raw food and cooking materials in the shop will spoil during the lockdow because the owner doesn't have an access to the shop.

I haven't seen any new business that emerged after the pandemic. Although some businesses improved due to the effect of the pandemic like most online business.

Some businesses has bounce back after the pandemic days, Elon musk has really boasted his business through crpyto and other investment he has engaged in.

It can be very hard to predict the new business that will emerge once the pandemic outbreak is over. But I thing I know is that lots of people will go into online business. It's only the internet that that thrive during the pandemic outbreak.
There was actually an high increase on online workers during and after the COVID period. Alot of persons as we know lost their jobs, most of them started trading the forex and crypto market, while others went into affiliate marketing and freelancing.

This pandemic is a bigger lesson for all offline businesses because online transactions have become the sole option, and everyone is selling and buying on the internet.

Small businesses are an essential part of the world’s economy. In America, they employ almost half the workforce. But the pandemic has been harsh to small businesses as many lacked the resources to pivot in a crisis like this. Many small businesses had to shut down because they could not adjust their day-to-day operations to cope with the pandemic. Some small-business owners had to start a new venture or get back to their “regular jobs” to survive the economic downturn. However, many of those business leaders who could make it through the darkest days of the Covid-19 outbreak succeeded in adapting to the new normal in their everyday business functioning.

Point of sale(POS) is a business that has sprung up suddenly in my area after the pandemic maybe because many people realized we all need money and banks are not readily available.

I think post pandemic most people are going into online business
taking myself for example post pandemic i started online business
Having most businesses run online is the only Savior for most businesses during the era of pandemic of the coronavirus which is why everything is now being carried out online as well because people really got used to it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds