Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Post pandemic businesses.

The pandemic has brought a lot of setbacks on different areas, but it has also helped someone like me to earn money online,I really enjoy the pandemic period.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
We saw that after pandemic many people were familiar with online jobs, so they learned a way to make their financial life better beside that many people invested in online businesses, so we can say many people used this opportunity to make their life's better.

During the covid 19 Lockdown there's a lot of business idea that will bring you a good amount of money especially if you are working online, I have manage to earn money during the pandemic.

Because online purchases are now the only choice, this pandemic is even more of a lesson for offline businesses; the upside is that there will be fewer scams.

There are still companies operating quickly in this pandemic where items are not being sold quickly. One such example is the sale of face masks. And throughout this siege, there has been a sharp rise in the number of people working online to generate money.

When the covid virus is gone, I suppose those companies who were negatively impacted by the epidemic will make a comeback. Consider the example of the eateries that closed; they will attempt to get revenge for the missed chance. I personally miss those restaurants, so if they ever reopen, you can bet I'll be there. I'm reluctant to eat out, however during the epidemic we ate out three times at various restaurants

Because online purchases are now the only choice, this pandemic is even more of a lesson for offline businesses; the upside is that there will be fewer scams.
Making it possible that you have online presence for your offline business is very important If you are running an offline business , and since the pandemic has taught many offline business a lesson , online presence is very important .

A lot of businesses are going to be exploring ways to take their services online and if you are somebody who can do that then it is going to be good for you. I am going to advise that you should invest into web technologies.

You can start a lot of post-pandemic businesses selling foods and necessities like medicines, which are currently the most crucial items required both during and after the pandemic to maintain human development.

I believe any digital Business would have been profitable. A lot of people were making money as freelancers during that time , but now the pandemic is over and everyone has return back to their normal offline business.

It is said that in every difficulties their comes a relief, the pandemic is almost curtailed in most countries. In your opinion and research so far , have you seen any new business that emerged during the pandemic or will emerge after the pandemic?.
I have seen so many businesses move from offline to online because they wanted to make sales during the pandemic and they now find it easy to work online

I have not really seen any new offline business post pandemic. But I think most people are moving their businesses online, or finding for a way to make money online post pandemic.

Post pandemic business would be the rise of the tech sector. From the pandemic goings forward, every business would find a way to set up online structures that would help it still be in business in case another pandemic shows up.

A lot of people have gotten the chance to work online during the pandemic, I also get to know about how to earn money online during the pandemic an that's the awesome experience ever.

The pandemic has helped a lot of people to earn a tangible amount of money online, how I wish I also know how to earn money during the pandemic,I'm very sure I could have earned a considerable amount of money.
Yes exactly, I was not being able in a single dime during the pandemic but I'm not mad about it because I now know how to earn money online,and that's the biggest feeling ever.

A lot of people have gotten the chance to work online during the pandemic, I also get to know about how to earn money online during the pandemic an that's the awesome experience ever.
I have started working online before the pandemic but I was not always serious , because I make enough money offline but during the pandemic , i had to face my online work squarely because its the means of my survival .

I think we should all be thankful because right now we know how to earn money online and that's the biggest thing,we can work online and earn money to make ends meet, I think that's what really matters.
I have started working online before the pandemic but I was not always serious , because I make enough money offline but during the pandemic , i had to face my online work squarely because its the means of my survival .
I think that's because you have a offline business sir, but I'm very sure you must have been earning a considerable amount of money from your offline business, but working online is really good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds