Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PC sale or repair business

There are already many people that are into computer repair works as well as computer sales business out there. Both businesses are massively saturated in today's market space I must say
The fact that there are many people that are into the laptop sales and repairs business doesn't mean that you two can not venture into the business as no matter how saturated the business is right now the demand for it would always act to supply for it as a lot of people need laptop right now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both the business ideas are good but looking at how it's hard to buy new laptops now it's better if you can repair them and more better if you can do the two.

Both the business ideas are good but looking at how it's hard to buy new laptops now it's better if you can repair them and more better if you can do the two.
This is correct, the sale of PC is very expensive, however in a publication a member let me know that they can be acquired by concession without the need to invest in them. This opened a high possibility of being able to have the two unified businesses.

The cost of buying a new computer can be a challenge sometimes and no often because of the price. For computer repair, one needs to employ those that can do it very well. But combining both trades will be massive

The cost of buying a new computer can be a challenge sometimes and no often because of the price. For computer repair, one needs to employ those that can do it very well. But combining both trades will be massive
It is correct, and of course, success depends on how efficient the employee destined for pc repair is, this must be the best in the area of location. In this way, customers will be in charge of attracting more people, which will help the business success.

At present in my country, perhaps the same in the whole world, the sales of computers have decreased due to their high cost. The vast majority of people choose to repair the PC and upgrade it, because the cost is less than buying a new one. My cousin is suggesting that she start a sales business, but I'm trying to convince her that repair and repower is more profitable. Which of the two options is better?
Both are profitable. But if she has already acquired a skill in repairs of PC, then keep convincing her to take up the repair business.

Both businesses are profitable. In my country,laptop sale(either fairly used or new) is a very lucrative business. Same goes for laptop repairs. But currently,I would recommend repair of laptops because the amount needed to start laptop sale will be much now since the value of dollar to naira is now high.

Mostly newly established organisations are into the purchase of PCs. In Nigeria here, the rate at which PCs are being purchased is a bit high due to the set up of companies yearly because of the urge to make more resources and money from the over populated country. At the same time, repairs are making it at the same ratio with the PC sellers.

It will be very good for you to start this business especially at this time where the economic realities are harsh and it is better for people to buy used laptops than the new ones.

Personal computer repairing services is also a good ways to make money. but you can make more money by repairing smartphone for people as large percentage of the population are using Android phones.

Based on your own words, there is a decrease in the sales of new PCs because of the increased cost. I think it would best if she took your advice. Only you can tell how the economy is over in your country.

Both are profitable. But if she has already acquired a skill in repairs of PC, then keep convincing her to take up the repair business.
Well I don't repair pc's, but I'm sure it's a good option in the face of the high costs of buying a new one. In the end he accepted my recommendation and that is the way he is going.
Both businesses are profitable. In my country,laptop sale(either fairly used or new) is a very lucrative business. Same goes for laptop repairs. But currently,I would recommend repair of laptops because the amount needed to start laptop sale will be much now since the value of dollar to naira is now high.
Although I am not from Nigeria, we are also living in a country in a critical situation of devaluation and that is the reason why it is more advisable to repair than to invest in buying new ones because of their high costs.

I think the repair shop is more profitable. This is because most people prefer to repair than to buy a new one. But this will depend on if your cousin is skilled at repairing the PC. Otherwise, it is better to get into sales.

I think the repair shop is more profitable. This is because most people prefer to repair than to buy a new one. But this will depend on if your cousin is skilled at repairing the PC. Otherwise, it is better to get into sales.
You are absolutely right @Abigael, although I had thought about the possibility of hiring someone to repair the pc. As for the sales of them you can reach agreements with distributors and offer them, but the latter is more complex and would not have the outlets, in view of the economic situation.

Sure ,in my case I also want a new computer, I only think of a negotiation option. As you describe in the post, both options are profitable in your country, Nigeria. I keep looking for options to see which of the two businesses is better to invest in and which has the best opportunity to generate income quickly.

Sure ,in my case I also want a new computer, I only think of a negotiation option. As you describe in the post, both options are profitable in your country, Nigeria. I keep looking for options to see which of the two businesses is better to invest in and which has the best opportunity to generate income quickly.
I'm not really from Nigeria @Samknowis, but still both options are likely for negotiation, the only drawback is the capital to invest in the case of sales. So far and I think it will be the definitive one is the repair and maybe in the future the sales will be annexed.

Both are still profitable although the prices of PC is now on the high side but that doesn't stop people from buying. Personally, I would want to have a new PC for myself I don't want to buy a second-hand or upgrade the former one to avoid complications.

The two business is really a good business and also lucrative business too, you can also combine the two business , by selling PC and also repair too.

Since both business are linked to each other then I think it will be best to combine them for better earning. As whether it's lucrative or not, I think both businesses are quite lucrative here

Both are still profitable although the prices of PC is now on the high side but that doesn't stop people from buying. Personally, I would want to have a new PC for myself I don't want to buy a second-hand or upgrade the former one to avoid complications.
Since both business are linked to each other then I think it will be best to combine them for better earning. As whether it's lucrative or not, I think both businesses are quite lucrative here
Indeed both businesses are profitable, but as you describe the cost of PCs are now high cost, however there are always those who will buy one. The unification of these businesses would be very beneficial, but this would require a very good investment and would require a high level of capital.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds