Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PC sale or repair business

the business is a very lucrative business but before then you must make connections and have people that will be supplying you at a cheaper price.

Advertisement Placeholder
The most profitable amongst the both is computer repairs but she needs to acquire adequate knowledge on the repairs of computer system in other to profit from it.
Not only computer repairs is profitable oooo..... Even selling PC computer here is far profitable because you can gain twice the money of the computer after selling it.

the business is a very lucrative business but before then you must make connections and have people that will be supplying you at a cheaper price.
You are right @Chibson1 , connections are very important, as through them I can get the most economical prices, which would benefit the business a lot in terms of finances.

As a business minded person I think you Have given the person the best type of advice he or she needs to hear. Its very hard now for someone to say he wants to buy laptop now but it's very easy to repair the old one and keep using it

As a business minded person I think you Have given the person the best type of advice he or she needs to hear. Its very hard now for someone to say he wants to buy laptop now but it's very easy to repair the old one and keep using it
Yes, it is much easier for the owners of the pc to repair it than to buy one. The costs are exorbitant nowadays, previously it was possible to discard or give away a used one and buy another one. That is a thing of the past!

Not only computer repairs is profitable oooo..... Even selling PC computer here is far profitable because you can gain twice the money of the computer after selling it.
What we're checking at is the inflation on things which has made cost of products expensive,so the purchase of new computers has declined,hope you get it.

you really have a point here,Computer sales won't come as often as computer repairs due to the inflation in the world wide economy and the one with constant patronage attracts more income.

Well, the fact remains that there so many importers who are actually shipping in these computers and laptops on daily basis which begs the question of who are the ones buying it?

From what I know here selling computers is on a consignment basis. Even if you have a store you do not need to buy the computers that you are selling. Your store is like a display center. When there is a sale that's when you earn. With PC repair you do not need to rent a business place. It can be a home based business. However, you need to be technically competent for the computer repair business.

From what I know here selling computers is on a consignment basis. Even if you have a store you do not need to buy the computers that you are selling. Your store is like a display center. When there is a sale that's when you earn. With PC repair you do not need to rent a business place. It can be a home based business. However, you need to be technically competent for the computer repair business.
Selling of computer is profitable because a lot of people are using computer and you can make a lot of money with it, for you to set a modern computer shop require require a lot of money because you will not only sell computers but other electronic device.

Selling of computer is profitable because a lot of people are using computer and you can make a lot of money with it, for you to set a modern computer shop require require a lot of money because you will not only sell computers but other electronic device.
Selling of computer requires investment, various repair services does not require any investment, instead you should have this skill to rectify things. So both are totally different, one is about selling a product, and the other one is about feeling a service.

What we're checking at is the inflation on things which has made cost of products expensive,so the purchase of new computers has declined,hope you get it.
Lol... And you think despite the inflation, people can't still afford the purchase of this computers. Welcome to a would where people hide what they can afford.

Lol... And you think despite the inflation, people can't still afford the purchase of this computers. Welcome to a would where people hide what they can afford.
Naturally some people actually like to pretend they can't do something while they can,i know that,selling new computers can be more profitable,i was just checking things through another angle.
[automerge]1627454459[/automerge]
Well, the fact remains that there so many importers who are actually shipping in these computers and laptops on daily basis which begs the question of who are the ones buying it?
The masses are actually the ones buying it but understand something,i think the person that posted this thread was trying to check things from another point of view not necessarily that repairs gain more.

I don't really know the possibility of having the computers on consignment. If it works as you describe, I can rent a repair shop and put the computers on consignment for sale. This way I have the option of generating profits on both sides, without large investments.

Selling of computer requires investment, various repair services does not require any investment, instead you should have this skill to rectify things. So both are totally different, one is about selling a product, and the other one is about feeling a service.
But at least if you're going into repairing of a computer and laptops then you should also use that opportunity to sell it because I believe it is going to be profitable, or you should try to sell all the spare parts for easy access.

At present in my country, perhaps the same in the whole world, the sales of computers have decreased due to their high cost. The vast majority of people choose to repair the PC and upgrade it, because the cost is less than buying a new one. My cousin is suggesting that she start a sales business, but I'm trying to convince her that repair and repower is more profitable. Which of the two options is better?
I think it depends on the damage of the computer. If the damage is so great enough, then I prefer to buy a new computer. Our old PC was accidentally damaged because it has fallen from the hand. Some parts are no longer working so we decided to buy a new one. If we are to repair, it will cost us a lot.

I have observed too that the rate at which people buy computer has really reduced due to hgh cost of computer these days. For instance, a computer of say #7000 just two years ago Is now sold for up to #150000. So with this, one would prefer fixing the old computer and maybe upgrade than buying a new one. That is my opinion.

I think it depends on the damage of the computer. If the damage is so great enough, then I prefer to buy a new computer. Our old PC was accidentally damaged because it has fallen from the hand. Some parts are no longer working so we decided to buy a new one. If we are to repair, it will cost us a lot.
If the cost of repair is very huge, I personally would prefer to go for a new one. But if the amount is reasonable and can be managed, then surely I would go for a repair.

PC repair and PC sell are all good business but i will prefer to repair PC than selling it because it's not always that's is sell but there is someone to repair always.

It is very true what you describe, if the cost of repair is very high, it is better to buy a new pc. I understand that these are extreme cases, because if there is the possibility of repairing at low cost, that would be the option.
I have observed too that the rate at which people buy computer has really reduced due to hgh cost of computer these days. For instance, a computer of say #7000 just two years ago Is now sold for up to #150000. So with this, one would prefer fixing the old computer and maybe upgrade than buying a new one. That is my opinion.
You are right @Ub40, a short time ago it was affordable, but the costs have increased in a rampant way. So I think that definitely the best option for now, will be a pc repair business.

Sure ,in my case I also want a new computer, I only think of a negotiation option. As you describe in the post, both options are profitable in your country, Nigeria. I keep looking for options to see which of the two businesses is better to invest in and which has the best opportunity to generate income quickly.
The thing is that the economic condition of a country or an environment can go a long way to determine the financial strength of the people around and what they can afford. When it comes to the purchase of a system or personal computer it is when the people really have the money that they can be purchasing new system every now and then but when they do not have money once you are able to purchase a system they will always go to repair their laptop or desktop instead of purchasing a new one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds