Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PC sale or repair business

I believe PC repair is better especially big you are good at what you do, it takes little time before customers identify you as a professional when it comes to PC repair and you will be surprised that many can't afford to buy a new PC.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though the cost of new PC is at the high side for now it definitely beats buying repaired one. Well, I'm saying this based on my experience. I once bought a new PC and used it for nearly 6 years. I chose to buy a repaired one after that all in a bid to cut cost. The one I bought lasted only 8 months before going up in smoke. That doesn't mean repaired PCs are bad. I'm only relating this to my personal experience.

Yes, it is definitely better to repair, because when the dollar is changed to fiat currency, the prices are exorbitant. Although expenses are also incurred in the repair, there is no point of comparison.
It is better to sell PC than repairing PC but however this all depends on what you have experience on, if you have experience in repairing PC then if I go and it.

In order to maximize profit the person can go for both PC repair and sales as well so that more profit can be generated

That the cost of personal computers has become very expensive world over does not mean people don't still buy computers. She may even make it doing her sales than going into this repairs of a thing

The thing is that the economic condition of a country or an environment can go a long way to determine the financial strength of the people around and what they can afford. When it comes to the purchase of a system or personal computer it is when the people really have the money that they can be purchasing new system every now and then but when they do not have money once you are able to purchase a system they will always go to repair their laptop or desktop instead of purchasing a new one.
You are right about the condition of the country, so in mine I think it will definitely be the repair of the pc. Although @Alexandoy mentioned the opportunity to sell pc on consignment. Which is possible in case someone wants to buy one.
I believe PC repair is better especially big you are good at what you do, it takes little time before customers identify you as a professional when it comes to PC repair and you will be surprised that many can't afford to buy a new PC.
It is very important what you describe @Oliver4smile , when the person in charge of repairing the PC is professional, very soon potential customers will come to the business looking for their service
Though the cost of new PC is at the high side for now it definitely beats buying repaired one. Well, I'm saying this based on my experience. I once bought a new PC and used it for nearly 6 years. I chose to buy a repaired one after that all in a bid to cut cost. The one I bought lasted only 8 months before going up in smoke. That doesn't mean repaired PCs are bad. I'm only relating this to my personal experience.
Of course it is better to buy a new PC, however the economic situation often does not allow it, and that is when the repair business will pay off.

That the cost of personal computers has become very expensive world over does not mean people don't still buy computers. She may even make it doing her sales than going into this repairs of a thing
Yes but I personally think that servicing sector is much more lucrative than selling a product. These days every household has a PC or laptop, and it is obvious that in some point of time they will face issues. when you will be able to repair the PCs you can earn quite a lot of money.

You are right about the condition of the country, so in mine I think it will definitely be the repair of the pc. Although @Alexandoy mentioned the opportunity to sell pc on consignment. Which is possible in case someone wants to buy one.

It is very important what you describe @Oliver4smile , when the person in charge of repairing the PC is professional, very soon potential customers will come to the business looking for their service

Of course it is better to buy a new PC, however the economic situation often does not allow it, and that is when the repair business will pay off.
There are some people that have sold very rich that they cannot afford to repair any gadget of there's there's got spoilt as they believe that whenever that gradually gets worse there is everything they see that the life of that gadget will never remain the same again until they would rather prefer to purchase a new gadget rather than to repair that one.

There are some people that have sold very rich that they cannot afford to repair any gadget of there's there's got spoilt as they believe that whenever that gradually gets worse there is everything they see that the life of that gadget will never remain the same again until they would rather prefer to purchase a new gadget rather than to repair that one.
It is true, I think that in the end every pc user, after having repaired the one he has in use, will be forced to buy a new pc. Since as you describe the life of the device deteriorates over time and in other cases it is impossible to repair.

Both types of busness is still okay to endeavour into. Wether you are into the computer repair gig or selling aspect it is the customers patronizing your business that makes you the money in the end

Both types of busness is still okay to endeavour into. Wether you are into the computer repair gig or selling aspect it is the customers patronizing your business that makes you the money in the end
Best correct what type of business can be good. If we can do any type of business with full energy, obviously we can make good amount of profit. Let it be selling PC or rectifying it.

exactly. Only we have to be very good at what whatever it is we end up doing. Of for instance it is the repair aspect of the computer we settle for, we should be very good at our work because it will always advertise us to the clients we seek

PC repair system sells faster than pc sales. A lot of people are not buying new pc this days just because of high cost of dollar after conversion to different currency. They rather repair the one at hand and be managing it
Another word PC repair brings regular income while the computer system sales come out very often. This is what I told the brother who wants to set up a business in this niche.

This is actually a very good and good to look at it from and I think this idea is even more validated when you consider that they are not so many people that can repair computers out there.

This is actually a very good and good to look at it from and I think this idea is even more validated when you consider that they are not so many people that can repair computers out there.
This is the reason why location is very important. You need to locate a place where there are less computer engineer and their and set up your shop. In this way you will have all the customers in that area to yourself.

He is absolutely right, when he performs in the company, satisfactorily for the customers. These, in turn, will patronize the business, which is beneficial to the business. In this case, the repair should be performed by a PC professional, where customers are satisfied.

It is true, I think that in the end every pc user, after having repaired the one he has in use, will be forced to buy a new pc. Since as you describe the life of the device deteriorates over time and in other cases it is impossible to repair.
I completely agree with you that the life of any device deteriorate over time and this deterioration cannot be repaired by anyone because it is a deterioration as a result of wear and tear which is quite normal. Do still deterioration of devices happens in a very long time unlike when these devices get spoilt.
[automerge]1627736681[/automerge]
I completely agree with you that the life of any device deteriorate over time and this deterioration cannot be repaired by anyone because it is a deterioration as a result of wear and tear which is quite normal. Do still deterioration of devices happens in a very long time unlike when these devices get spoilt.

Last edited:
He is absolutely right, when he performs in the company, satisfactorily for the customers. These, in turn, will patronize the business, which is beneficial to the business. In this case, the repair should be performed by a PC professional, where customers are satisfied.
Obviously to provide the service of PC repair, we have to undergo certain training for that. We should have the ability to rectify things, after that only we should go for providing such services.

PC scale or repair business
I think both the PC scale and business repairs are good and brighter it just depends on which one you like the most and least

the business is a very lucrative business but before then you must make connections and have people that will be supplying you at a cheaper price.

Personally, if I happen to be in the business of importation of personal computers, I'm definitely going to include the spare parts and repairs too in a big way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds