Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PC sale or repair business

The thing is that the economic condition of a country or an environment can go a long way to determine the financial strength of the people around and what they can afford. When it comes to the purchase of a system or personal computer it is when the people really have the money that they can be purchasing new system every now and then but when they do not have money once you are able to purchase a system they will always go to repair their laptop or desktop instead of purchasing a new one.
You can only repair PC when you have the skills and knowledge of repairing them but most times you can do it in selling it if you don't really have much knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are already many people that are into computer repair works as well as computer sales business out there. Both businesses are massively saturated in today's market space I must say

I completely agree with you that the life of any device deteriorate over time and this deterioration cannot be repaired by anyone because it is a deterioration as a result of wear and tear which is quite normal. Do still deterioration of devices happens in a very long time unlike when these devices get spoilt.
It's true, it takes years for the device to break down for good, so the vast majority send them in for repair to extend their life. That's why I thought of PC repair as a business option, besides the fact that in many homes there is at least one.
Obviously to provide the service of PC repair, we have to undergo certain training for that. We should have the ability to rectify things, after that only we should go for providing such services.
In my case, if given the opportunity to set up a PC repair business, I would hire a professional who is well trained. Since he must be very good at what he does, so that customers come back and recommend the site. Otherwise the business can easily go bankrupt.

I think you can make more money in the computer repair line than the PC sale. When you are repairing computers, you can also sell spare parts, you can make money from spare parts sell as well s from your repairing service.

Personally, if I happen to be in the business of importation of personal computers, I'm definitely going to include the spare parts and repairs too in a big way.
One thing that most people do not know is that the repairs and sales of phone spare part it's quite a huge business that most people are not really typing to in so if a lot of people type into this business there is a very big tendency of them ripping a good reward from the business.

I don't think that I have to separate the two businesses. I will prefer to have two of them because those who bought laptop from me will likely come back to my shop if there is an issue with the laptop.

I think you can make more money in the computer repair line than the PC sale. When you are repairing computers, you can also sell spare parts, you can make money from spare parts sell as well s from your repairing service.
What you describe is appropriate for me, since I evaluated it in a publication of the members. It is possible to unify the sale of spare parts and PC repair, which would generate more profit, although the investment would be higher. In case you can not reach the required capital you can start with the repair and save to expand the business with the sale of spare parts.

Pc sales and repair can be done together. Even people wanting to repair there pc will be comfortable doing it in a place that sells pc and also offer repair services, because they will believe that such a place will have well trained technical staff.

Pc sales and repair can be done together. Even people wanting to repair there pc will be comfortable doing it in a place that sells pc and also offer repair services, because they will believe that such a place will have well trained technical staff.
Unifying the sale and repair of PCs is a great idea, if you have the capital to do it, because the investment is currently very high. In case you start with the repair or unified business, there must always be a qualified professional to perform their duties, because if not, the business will not have customers but on the contrary will be highly criticized.

Even in our place, the shops which sells PC parts and hardwares, also provide PC services. Having both of them in place really has to get consistent customers. Previously the people who buy the product from us, they will visit again if they find any problem.

One thing that most people do not know is that the repairs and sales of phone spare part it's quite a huge business that most people are not really typing to in so if a lot of people type into this business there is a very big tendency of them ripping a good reward from the business.

Seriously you are very correct with your assessment because a lot of these laptops always get damaged and there is no way they can be repaired without their parts and selling those parts is actually very lucrative.

In this case it will be better that if we are selling computer parts we should know how to fix them in the computer because with this we will also make some money than to sell the parts alone,

On my own personal perspective I have never bought a new computer system before. I always find the new ones to be very expensive so I just go for the old ones.

Both are good and you can run both together in your outlet. That's what is applicable in my location because customers would either come to repair or to buy pc or pc components.

Seriously you are very correct with your assessment because a lot of these laptops always get damaged and there is no way they can be repaired without their parts and selling those parts is actually very lucrative.
Business for laptop is very lucrative as a laptop with trolling it to repair it at one point in time or another because it must surely gets paid so it is quite important that anyone that goes into this business will definitely make a lot of profit.

On my own personal perspective I have never bought a new computer system before. I always find the new ones to be very expensive so I just go for the old ones.
When you do not have enough capital to buy a new PC, you should opt for repairing or upgrading the one you already own. That is why I have thought that it can be the best business.
Both are good and you can run both together in your outlet. That's what is applicable in my location because customers would either come to repair or to buy pc or pc components.
Yes, I think that both are good, the problem that I have evaluated is the lack of capital. However there may be a way out of it in terms of getting the necessary amount, but certainly the two together is the best.

It depends on how much capital she has inher disposal. If there isn't enough money, she should go for PC resale then make money to start selling PC too. It's profitable to Combine both.

You can also incorporate web designing into your services and help people to design website for their stores and e-commerce business.

Both of them are both pretty lucrative but if I was a business man that was looking to go wide I would go for PC sale, the sale of PC may not come all the time but whenever it those you are sure to know that you're going to make a handsome profit on that business.

You can also incorporate web designing into your services and help people to design website for their stores and e-commerce business.
Web design is an excellent idea, since many people have no knowledge of it, and it is a good place to offer the skills of a web designer. This will surely attract more customers and in turn you can promote other necessary accessories.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds