Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PC sale or repair business

Both business are very lucrative to sell and also repair PC is nice business in my country here, what you really need is capital to start the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling PC is far going to be profitable in my own instance because I live in a students environment and this has made it possible such business to thrive.

Both business are very lucrative to sell and also repair PC is nice business in my country here, what you really need is capital to start the business.
It is as you describe, the important thing is to have a good capital to invest in this type of business, if we refer to the repairs the ability is indisputable, and for the purchase and sale the capital cannot be lacking.
Selling PC is far going to be profitable in my own instance because I live in a students environment and this has made it possible such business to thrive.
If the location of a PC sales and even repair business is in a student environment, it is certain to be very profitable. Nowadays, that technology is advancing by leaps and bounds inside and outside the study centers, it is a very good opportunity to generate profits.

At present in my country, perhaps the same in the whole world, the sales of computers have decreased due to their high cost. The vast majority of people choose to repair the PC and upgrade it, because the cost is less than buying a new one. My cousin is suggesting that she start a sales business, but I'm trying to convince her that repair and repower is more profitable. Which of the two options is better?
Upgrade is the better option because there are many software that only operate on specific systems and therefore it is best to account for this at this early stage rather than spending money to upgrade later on when you need it.

PC sale or repair business. This is what someone one can make a decision. The best is to repair and sale of pc is perfer,and make customers to patronize very well.

Well I actually prefer PC sale because I think it is more profitable and also very lucrative but then I think it depends on the capacity or capabilities of the individual and what he or she can do

Well it'll be easier for you to repair computer and at the same time sell computer.. if I was in your position I'll just go and learn how to repair it after all the selling of computer is even easier and you can combine both of them together.

Computer repair business could be quite competitive. There are many people in my city who are dishonest computer repairers and they make money through dishonesty. They replace properly functioning computer parts with old substandard parts. You must be honest when you open a business.

The best thing is to combine the two businesses together. There is increment in the sale of PC these days, this is because most people are now going into online business. And since most people are using it, there is tendency that they will need to repair the PC.

There's always a place for services like that, especially ones helping people with their tech issues, as everyone has those and then some. You could make money selling small form factor PCs with basic specs, but I don't think you'd make a lot doing it.

The most comfortable is actually PC repair ,I think in my area the demand for an electronic engineer is really high ,but you could do both incase you just want to do

A friend in the computer industry said that PC repair is still doing good because there are computers users who are frugal. They remain using their old computer (and operating system too) regardless of the modern hardware and software around us. I can agree because my desktop is still running on Windows XP.

Upgrade is the better option because there are many software that only operate on specific systems and therefore it is best to account for this at this early stage rather than spending money to upgrade later on when you need it.
Coincidentally, yesterday I had a related conversation, it is better to upgrade, as sooner or later it will be necessary. This in view of the accelerated advances in technology, which varies in less than a year or an approximate time.
PC sale or repair business. This is what someone one can make a decision. The best is to repair and sale of pc is perfer,and make customers to patronize very well.
Well it'll be easier for you to repair computer and at the same time sell computer.. if I was in your position I'll just go and learn how to repair it after all the selling of computer is even easier and you can combine both of them together.

The best thing is to combine the two businesses together. There is increment in the sale of PC these days, this is because most people are now going into online business. And since most people are using it, there is tendency that they will need to repair the PC.
I agree that both options can be executed at the same time, of course it also depends on the economic capacity that you have, in the case of the repair if you have lack of knowledge, you can hire someone to do the job.
Computer repair business could be quite competitive. There are many people in my city who are dishonest computer repairers and they make money through dishonesty. They replace properly functioning computer parts with old substandard parts. You must be honest when you open a business.
It is very true what you describe, I have had the opportunity to observe people repairing electrical appliances, where they remove good parts and place some in worse condition. In this case, you must be totally honest and honest in the work.

I don't think selling PC might be more profitable because not everyone is going to buy PC regularly. However, going into repairs might likely be more profitable if you also offer services like software installations.

Personal computer sales and repair is a lucrative business. this can be set up at the place where there are lots of computer literacy. It is good to locate your outlet at the place where a lot of people are making use of personal computer systems.

I will say both are profitable here in my country. You can sale new or fairly used computer and still make your money. Same goes to repair and repower type too. I prefer buying new PC cos i love enjoying new things, cos it will last longer.
To be very honest with you I believe that being in the business of repairing PC is going to be very difficult than just selling it but repairing it is going to be more paying in terms of the money you will make.

I will say both are profitable here in my country. You can sale new or fairly used computer and still make your money. Same goes to repair and repower type too. I prefer buying new PC cos i love enjoying new things, cos it will last longer.
I'm actually currently into playing a lot of video games and I believe that PC is actually far more better for me because they are the best platform when it comes to playing any kind of video games.

You can also lookout for a particular place where people engage in the uses of personal computer. You can set up your outlet at this location you know that will help people out with basic computer work or task.

You are right though. There's no money. They hardly would be a person who would work into the shop and demand doe a new PC. Repairs and selling London used is more ideal

At present in my country, perhaps the same in the whole world, the sales of computers have decreased due to their high cost. The vast majority of people choose to repair the PC and upgrade it, because the cost is less than buying a new one. My cousin is suggesting that she start a sales business, but I'm trying to convince her that repair and repower is more profitable. Which of the two options is better?
The two are both okay. It depends on the one she chooses to do. If she can learn how to upgrade and repair them in no time, she should do that and as well learn how to buy and sell it because some people actually getting new PCs for themselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds