Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PayPal Question: What’s the max amount $$ you can keep in there?

Melanie Marie

Legendary member
Website
www.bizdustry.com
Credits
Does anybody know? (Sorry if this is a stupid question.)
Like what’s the max.. $1000?
$5000? $10,000?
Or is there no limit at all.
This is a question for the future but I need to know if there are any fees for leaving a large amount in there if you choose to withdraw the money slowly or as needed.
Thanks!

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not sure there's a limit but I feel that to keep or do transactions of certain amounts, you need a form of verification or KYC to ensure you're not laundering money

$5000? $10,000?
This is a question for the future but I need to know if there are any fees for leaving a large amount in there if you choose to withdraw the money slowly or as needed.
Thanks!
For PayPal I can not save or keep my fund there for a very long time because it is not reliable for the can suspend my account any time for as they have suspended two of my accounts. So I never leave my fund on PayPal for long

For PayPal I can not save or keep my fund there for a very long time because it is not reliable for the can suspend my account any time for as they have suspended two of my accounts. So I never leave my fund on PayPal for long
Got it. May I ask, why did they suspend your account? Was it because you had money in your account for too long? Thanks

I see that PayPal already hold many funds in different accounts so it is better to transfer your many to your bank account , it will be safer there .

They actually let you hold as much as you want in the account, provided the account is logged into regularly enough that it doesn't trigger the automatic inactive account system after something like a year.

You can keep any amount of money in your PayPal account. However, my advice to you is not to always keep huge amount of money in PayPal because a lot of time they do restrict account with huge amount of money and start telling you to go and bring unnecessary documents to verify the account.

I really don't know if there is a limit to the amount you can keep in PayPal. But I would advice you not to let your money just sit in PayPal. I prefer withdrawing immediately. This is because PayPal are so strict and they can freeze your money anytime.

Got it. May I ask, why did they suspend your account? Was it because you had money in your account for too long? Thanks
No I wasn't that. I think that is because I used opera browser. Maybe they thought I was using a vpn to access my account. Because most time some websites do see opera browser as vpn when I visit them. Since then I have been using only chrome to access my PayPal account

As for me I don't have the maximum or minimum amount of money that j can save on my PayPal account. Al I do is that whenever I got credited to my PayPal account, I will immediately transfer it to another wallet or payment processor

$5000? $10,000?
Thanks!
I personally have a PayPal account but haven’t leave up to that huge amount on it though, but if am expecting something huge like any of the amount you made mentioned on your thread post I will do my research first.

I think it depends on a person how amount he/ her will like to keep in the PayPal account, is not by force that you must keep all the money there.

$5000? $10,000?
Thanks!
Your max depends on your account limit. Business accounts has unlimited limits when compared to personal accounts and you have to be verified. I think you need to keep your account active by using it atleast once in a while.

Keeping huge amount of money in PayPal is very risky and I can't even try it. They come up with different policies whenever they see that people are now having huge amount of money in their account.

Keeping huge amount of money in PayPal is very risky and I can't even try it. They come up with different policies whenever they see that people are now having huge amount of money in their account.
I don't really know the maximum amount of a money that you can be able to see it on your paper wallet I got I know it can take as much as you have.

They actually let you hold as much as you want in the account, provided the account is logged into regularly enough that it doesn't trigger the automatic inactive account system after something like a year.
I see. So they’re monitoring activity more than anything else. Meaning, as long as you log in from time to time and then maybe add/withdraw even if it’s a small amount so it doesn’t look like a dead account.
Thank you @Joshua Farrell
💖👍
[automerge]1629365645[/automerge]
No I wasn't that. I think that is because I used opera browser. Maybe they thought I was using a vpn to access my account. Because most time some websites do see opera browser as vpn when I visit them. Since then I have been using only chrome to access my PayPal account
That’s smart.
What is vpn?
And yeah, Chrome is all I use for searches even on my phone.
L-O-V-E Google Chrome. I can find anything. Thanks @Rhapsody

As far as I know you can keep as much as you want in PP but I wouldn't keep a $ mill HAHA
Why would you want to keep it in there if you could withdraw it?

No matter how little the amounts of money that I have, I don't like to keep money in my PayPal account. Anytime I received money with my PayPal account, I withdraw it immediately.

As far as I know you can keep as much as you want in PP but I wouldn't keep a $ mill HAHA
Why would you want to keep it in there if you could withdraw it?
I do plan on withdrawing it, as needed. I would just rather keep it in PayPal than right away transfer a big lump sum to the bank. Banks are kinda nosy and watch every little transaction. I know PayPal does this too, but they’re more discrete and IMO deal more with online transfers.
I don’t want the bank in my business. 👀😂 Ok?
[automerge]1629424828[/automerge]
You can keep any amount of money in your PayPal account. However, my advice to you is not to always keep huge amount of money in PayPal because a lot of time they do restrict account with huge amount of money and start telling you to go and bring unnecessary documents to verify the account.
That sounds terrible.
What kinds of documents and where would they want me to take them, oh do you mean like sending in copies of receipts and current payment stubs, proof of employment/current earnings, etc?
😝

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds