Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PayPal Question: What’s the max amount $$ you can keep in there?

They won't even tell you the maximum amount of money you can keep there but it is advisable that you do not keep so much , this will prevent your account from being suspected, it is better you just withdraw it to your bank account or possibly you invested in cryptocurrency.

Advertisement Placeholder
Does anybody know? (Sorry if this is a stupid question.)
Like what’s the max.. $1000?
$5000? $10,000?
Or is there no limit at all.
This is a question for the future but I need to know if there are any fees for leaving a large amount in there if you choose to withdraw the money slowly or as needed.
Thanks!
I am not a PayPal user. However, I would say it is the choice of the owner to choose the amount to be accumulated before withdrawal.

This is a good question but I don't think there is a limit amount to keep there but personally I will advise you to always withdraw your money immediately you get it in your PayPal account to be on a safer side

I don't think there's a limit to the amount of money you intend to keep in your PayPal account. However, keeping huge sum might require some form of legally accepted identification or KYC protocol.

$5000? $10,000?
This is a question for the future but I need to know if there are any fees for leaving a large amount in there if you choose to withdraw the money slowly or as needed.
Thanks!

I don't think there is a limit to depositing money in paypal ... for example I have a free, standard account ... I didn't attach any card to it and it never asked me for any verification. probably if I traded $ 1000-2000-3000 every day, he would ask me for a check.

Well that is a very good question and though u don't really know much about PayPal I am actually ready to carry out or conduct a personal research concerning this

I think there is no limit , but always transfer your money to your bank account , cause they could get hold if you don't respect their policy .

$5000? $10,000?
Thanks!
The question is a good question and not a stupid question at all, PayPal has been existing online for a very long time and i think they don't have any maximum amount of deposit or withdrawal, its infinity.

We don't operate fully functional PayPal account in my country. So there is no way you are going to put a lot of money in the account. We only use our PayPal accounts to purchase things online. But with what I have had I think $500 is enough to keep in PayPal account as they are formed of closing that account anyhow without explanation.

Since PayPal account is not available over here I don't really know much about how they work and their mode of operation, but what is the need for you to save so much in the plateform when you can easily withdraw it to your bank account or possibly convert it to cryptocurrency.

I don't think there's a limit to the amount of money you intend to keep in your PayPal account. However, keeping huge sum might require some form of legally accepted identification or KYC protocol.
The amount of money you can keep inside your PayPal account is infinity because they have no maximum amount which you can keep inside your PayPal account.

The amount of money you can keep inside your PayPal account is infinity because they have no maximum amount which you can keep inside your PayPal account.
It would really make sense if that's the case. PayPal has proven to be one of the best payment platforms for business transactions and also for purposes of savings.

I don't think there's a limit to the amount of money one can keep on one's PayPal account, however it's not advisable to keep huge amount of money because one's account may be suspended fir some reasons.

Well, yours isn't a stupid question at all. Do you know that I haven't even wondered how much money can be deposited there? I only know that in my Italian VISA debit card, I have a maximum of € 50,000.

I don't know how much you can deposit there but sometimes when you deposit a huge amount of money you may be suspected and your accounts can be frozen for some times until you provide the necessary requirements.. I won't to have to wait till it accommodate up to that.

i do not think that there is a maximum amount that we ought to keep on a paypal account, though i might be wrong, but i have not seen yet that there is a limit to how much can be on your paypal account.

We'll, seriously I don't normally use PayPal account, I have other means of keeping my funds, but I think they are going to let you know how much you are going to keep.

I think I could transfer more there but I don’t actually no the limit of how k h money u could send true the PayPal .mostly enough money are being sent to the PayPal account

I think I could transfer more there but I don’t actually no the limit of how k h money u could send true the PayPal .mostly enough money are being sent to the PayPal account
I also don't know much about PayPal account I think that's because I don't use it, but I believe if you are using PayPal account you are going to know more about it.

I also don't know much about PayPal account I think that's because I don't use it, but I believe if you are using PayPal account you are going to know more about it.

I do not think that there should be a limit. There are many people who tend to own a PayPal business account. I reckon that they keep thousands of dollars in those accounts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds