Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PayPal Question: What’s the max amount $$ you can keep in there?

As far as I know, if you have a bank account tied to it, there should not be a limit but I think over 10k will put you on a watch list. That is what I have heard anyways.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think that there should be a limit. There are many people who tend to own a PayPal business account. I reckon that they keep thousands of dollars in those accounts.
That's the but for me I don't think that's a good idea, if you are In a country like mine you are not going to enjoy using PayPal account because of the strict rules they are having.

That's the but for me I don't think that's a good idea, if you are In a country like mine you are not going to enjoy using PayPal account because of the strict rules they are having.

Well, I also live in a country where PayPal is not functioning at all and i have to rely on external sources in order to receive money. Sometimes, I request people to use some alternative payment methods!

Well, I also live in a country where PayPal is not functioning at all and i have to rely on external sources in order to receive money. Sometimes, I request people to use some alternative payment methods!
That's true, if you are from those region were PayPal accounts is not working I think you can try cryptocurrencies, you can send and receive payment using cryptocurrencies.

That's true, if you are from those region were PayPal accounts is not working I think you can try cryptocurrencies, you can send and receive payment using cryptocurrencies.
I truly agree with you, you are definitely going to like the cryptocurrency payment option due to the nature of how decentralized the cryptocurrency market is

I truly agree with you, you are definitely going to like the cryptocurrency payment option due to the nature of how decentralized the cryptocurrency market is
That's just the fact about it sir, if you are using cryptocurrencies to send and receive payment you are going to very much like it, unlike PayPal account.

This will depend if you are running PayPal business all the individual ones. Thee highest amount of money you can keep his dependents on the laws that is applicable in our country.

Theres no definite amount as to how much amount of money you can hold in your paypal account , but you must stay active , though i am not using it cos paypal is not allowed here in my country.

PayPal accounts can hold up to $10,000 in total funds, however the most money that can be transmitted in a single transaction is only $4,000. Based on the kind of account you possess, you can also be liable to other limits, including both monthly and daily restrictions.
Does anybody know? (Sorry if this is a stupid question.)
Like what’s the max.. $1000?
$5000? $10,000?
Or is there no limit at all.
This is a question for the future but I need to know if there are any fees for leaving a large amount in there if you choose to withdraw the money slowly or as needed.
Thanks!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds