Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PayPal Question: What’s the max amount $$ you can keep in there?

PayPal is a dangerous place for me to keep my money. The maximum amounts of money that I can keep in my PayPal account is $100 anything above that is a no for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every account has their own limitations, but I believe verified accounts have higher amount to hold and send too than unverified accounts.

I manage to own a PayPal account recently, but it doesn't mean I'll leave my funds there. Anything can happen to it, I prefer leaving large funds at Binance than PayPal.

To my knowledge they don't limit you, because if they limited you and you were paid, where does that money go? Just would seem odd to block a certain amount.

Even if a huge amount of money is left in the account,it doesn't bother me because PayPal is not allow in my country,there are alot of online business that I should have engage but their paying method is pay pal

Paypal does not have a limit to the amount that can be fixed. I personally don't use PayPal for saving purposes

I don't think it is realiaboe to keep such amount of money in PayPal or any other payment site,well paypal is not even allowed in my country so I can keep money there

You will be restricted to a particular amount if you have not done your verification but after then the account limit it is unlimited

I think the maximum amount of dollars one can keep in his or her PayPal account is based on the level of verification one is at with their PayPal account. But I won't personally keep more than $50 in there though

Does anybody know? (Sorry if this is a stupid question.)
Like what’s the max.. $1000?
$5000? $10,000?
Or is there no limit at all.
This is a question for the future but I need to know if there are any fees for leaving a large amount in there if you choose to withdraw the money slowly or as needed.
Thanks!
I am not quite sure that there is a limit into the amount you can keep in your PayPal wallet account , its kind of unlimited nd you can withdraw any amount from your account.

I'm not sure there's a limit but I feel that to keep or do transactions of certain amounts, you need a form of verification or KYC to ensure you're not laundering money
For me with the way I am enjoying using cryptocurrency to be receiving my online money or payment I would never keep anything in my PayPal account even if PayPal decides to release a full account for us in Nigeria.

Is it really safe to keep large sums of money on online payment platforms especially with a reputation like that of PayPal? It might be better to use multiple platforms like Payeer and Skrill too.

I have very few money in my PayPal wallet but since it is a digital wallet I don't think it will give any limit of saving.
You can save as much money as you could

Does anybody know? (Sorry if this is a stupid question.)
Like what’s the max.. $1000?
$5000? $10,000?
Or is there no limit at all.
This is a question for the future but I need to know if there are any fees for leaving a large amount in there if you choose to withdraw the money slowly or as needed.
Thanks!
I think it depends on your location, location like mine is restricted from using PayPal, some people that have start with some little amount of transaction Luke $50 but can later upgrade it

Most of the times, I withdraw my PayPal balance immediately I have money in it and the maximum amounts of funds that i can leave in it is $100.

I really doubt if there's a limit to the amount of money you should have in your account, hence you're sure it's your account and you have the password

I don't think there is a particular limit for the amount of money you can keep in your paypal account, or maybe I have not reached it. But I think even if there is going to be such a limit, it will be something very high especially with the business paypal account.

I don't think there is a limit because recently I opened a PayPal account and I went to my e-mail verification and I was given a notification that I have successfully lifted my withdrawal limit.

Most of the times, I withdraw my PayPal balance immediately I have money in it and the maximum amounts of funds that i can leave in it is $100.
That amount of money seems to be too high for me I do save more than $100 back then in my crypto wallet but since egopay and Liberty reserve fold up with my money I can never save up to $50 in my crypto wallet I withdraw it immidiately after gotten paid or receive any fund transfer from any marchent

I'm not sure if there's a limit to how much money you can store in PayPal. However, I would advise you not to leave your money in PayPal unattended. I prefer to withdraw right away. This is due to PayPal's tight policies, which allow them to freeze your funds at any time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds