Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

PayPal Question: What’s the max amount $$ you can keep in there?

I don't think there is a limit to the amount of money you can deposit on PayPal but you can read their terms to know it better. Once they some any illegal activity, they will block it immediately.

Advertisement Placeholder
Does anybody know? (Sorry if this is a stupid question.)
Like what’s the max.. $1000?
$5000? $10,000?
Or is there no limit at all.
This is a question for the future but I need to know if there are any fees for leaving a large amount in there if you choose to withdraw the money slowly or as needed.
Thanks!
I think that this depends on your region. For example in my country you are not allowed to keep money in your paypal account because you have to withdraw it within 30 days, or risk it being forfeited.

$5000? $10,000?
This is a question for the future but I need to know if there are any fees for leaving a large amount in there if you choose to withdraw the money slowly or as needed.
Thanks!
For me if I were to be using a PayPal account I would never allow any amount of money in there because from what I have heard about their platform they can buy your account for little reasons and they will freeze any amount of money that you have in there so I will always endeavour to withdraw my money there.

$5000? $10,000?
Thanks!
Very good that you brought up this question to all of us. I do not really know if there is a maximum deposit in Paypal. If there is a maximum limit I believe my money is still short to reach the maximum amount. I have no balance in my Paypal today. I believe there are fees in transactions here in PayPal.

Paypal does not charge you any money to keep funds on your account, in other words paypal does not have account maintained fees. It is really not important how much money you have on your account, $1000 or $10,000. What is important is how did you get this money. The money should come from reputed source.

For me if I were to be using a PayPal account I would never allow any amount of money in there because from what I have heard about their platform they can buy your account for little reasons and they will freeze any amount of money that you have in there so I will always endeavour to withdraw my money there.
Thanks @Ralphjoe
Wasn’t aware they could freeze your funds or mess with your money like that. So then what, they can buy your account and then keep all the cash in there? 😳
Awful 😱
[automerge]1629760833[/automerge]
Paypal does not charge you any money to keep funds on your account, in other words paypal does not have account maintained fees. It is really not important how much money you have on your account, $1000 or $10,000. What is important is how did you get this money. The money should come from reputed source.
Of course. 😎 Thanks @Nomad

I am not so sure of the maximum amount one can keep in his or her PayPal account though. But I am thinking there's gonna be some form of fees for keeping large amounts for a business account though. Just my thoughts not that they are certain

I do plan on withdrawing it, as needed. I would just rather keep it in PayPal than right away transfer a big lump sum to the bank. Banks are kinda nosy and watch every little transaction. I know PayPal does this too, but they’re more discrete and IMO deal more with online transfers.
I don’t want the bank in my business. 👀😂 Ok?
[automerge]1629424828[/automerge]

That sounds terrible.
What kinds of documents and where would they want me to take them, oh do you mean like sending in copies of receipts and current payment stubs, proof of employment/current earnings, etc?
😝
I don't really know where that is I'm back this morning that amount of money you can keep in your PayPal but you can actually use PayPal for transaction and also saving most of your earnings.

This is my guess on the Paypal balance. There is no limit because the money in your account is yours. The bigger the balance is, the bigger the benefit of Paypal so I don't think there is a maximum amount to the balance. For me, the biggest balance of my Paypal account is only $140.

This is my guess on the Paypal balance. There is no limit because the money in your account is yours. The bigger the balance is, the bigger the benefit of Paypal so I don't think there is a maximum amount to the balance. For me, the biggest balance of my Paypal account is only $140.
Got it. Thank you Alex

If your account is not verified, you have limitation on how much funds you can send. There is no limitation on how much you can receive but your funds will be frozen if your account is not verified.

In my country PayPal only allows us to spend money out of our PayPal account but not to receive money into. But we seem to have a way around it to be receiving money. But won't risk leaving high amount of money in ti

Like whats the max.. $1000?
$5000? $10,000?
Thanks!
PayPal is not a place where you will keep your money for long, it will be a good idea if you withdraw immediately and probably put it in another platform

If your account is not verified, you have limitation on how much funds you can send. There is no limitation on how much you can receive but your funds will be frozen if your account is not verified.
Well I don't really have much idea about how PayPal saving really work but I think they should just allowed you to save as much money as you want to keep in there, this should not be their business.

I believe once a PayPal account is verified , one can be able to hold as much money as possible. Where there may be limitations is in daily transaction. One may be Limited for a certain amount for security purpose

I do plan on withdrawing it, as needed. I would just rather keep it in PayPal than right away transfer a big lump sum to the bank. Banks are kinda nosy and watch every little transaction. I know PayPal does this too, but they’re more discrete and IMO deal more with online transfers.
I don’t want the bank in my business. 👀😂 Ok?
[automerge]1629424828[/automerge]

That sounds terrible.
What kinds of documents and where would they want me to take them, oh do you mean like sending in copies of receipts and current payment stubs, proof of employment/current earnings, etc?
😝
Yea they get all up in your business if you have stacks and stacks of cash just building up and you don't touch it. It looks suspicious that's why I suggest logging in and withdrawing ASAP at least half or monthly withdrawals.

I do not have an actual limit but I withdraw whatever is available as far as I am not expecting any further payments, I think it's a good idea

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds