Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Over staffing

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Over staffing is a big problem in many companies. Over staffing means having more staff than the company actually requires. Does anyone realize, some people create a vacancy in the company just to accommodate their relatives into the company? This kind of act creates over staffing.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is why every organization needs a human resources and financial manager to determine the best number of people for a job and how much would be sufficient for them.

Over staffing is a big problem in many companies. Over staffing means having more staff than the company actually requires. Does anyone realize, some people create a vacancy in the company just to accommodate their relatives into the company? This kind of act creates over staffing.
Ovesrtaffing in my country only happens in the federal government works, private company can never have over staff worker beacuse they are after making profits and they are careful with staff selections, but in the government settings, some people actually creates space for their relatives even thou they know they don't need workers at the moment.

Ovesrtaffing in my country only happens in the federal government works, private company can never have over staff worker beacuse they are after making profits and they are careful with staff selections, but in the government settings, some people actually creates space for their relatives even thou they know they don't need workers at the moment.
You're right, only the federal government, and states government can indulge in such. Because they know the money they are using to pay those workers are just public funds.

Over staffing is a big problem in government bodies in my home country. There are over 1100 elected members (local administration, federal parliament, and central parliament). This is a bug number in a small country with a small land area.

It is true, overstaffing occurs in government agencies, and I can attest that in my country there is overstaffing, they look for ways to put family and friends somehow, without being needed that person. Many times they are even paid by payroll and never show up at their work sites.

Lol, such is what is trending. Every politician or high ranked company staff wants his or her relatives to occupy most of the positions, eben when their is no extra body needed for the task, they still fix themselves for the task. That's awful, things need to be done, to correct such wrong pattern.

Lol, such is what is trending. Every politician or high ranked company staff wants his or her relatives to occupy most of the positions, eben when their is no extra body needed for the task, they still fix themselves for the task. That's awful, things need to be done, to correct such wrong pattern.
It would be good for governmental entities to eliminate these phantom payrolls, but it is somewhat complicated since the national payroll is extremely large and it requires decision and trustworthy personnel who are dedicated to it.

With the present economic situation I doubt if companies are still over staffed rather under staffed. Lots of people lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic

I'm not sure overstaffing is a thing. There isn't enough job as it is. I think this can only happen in government organisations to sort of collect more money.

I don't think have experience anything like over staffing in all the company that have worked for, because every staff in my organization have one or two things to do. So no one could actually stay idle tho.

It would be good for governmental entities to eliminate these phantom payrolls, but it is somewhat complicated since the national payroll is extremely large and it requires decision and trustworthy personnel who are dedicated to it.
Removing the phantom payrolls won't be easy here cos of the beneficiaries of such scheme. I'm just living my life to better it, and move on with it, and not put myself in whatever position they're vying there. Cos i know it won't touch me, oy the families of the top will get such job offer, the rest will be rocking in vaingloriousness.

With the present economic situation I doubt if companies are still over staffed rather under staffed. Lots of people lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic
I think state run organizations are still over staffed. We have 275 Member of Parliaments. I think our parliament is overstaffed.

Removing the phantom payrolls won't be easy here cos of the beneficiaries of such scheme. I'm just living my life to better it, and move on with it, and not put myself in whatever position they're vying there. Cos i know it won't touch me, oy the families of the top will get such job offer, the rest will be rocking in vaingloriousness.
Yes, it is difficult in your state and in my country, they are payrolls where they are the beneficiaries, instead of giving real job opportunities to people who really need it and are willing to work.

Yes, it is difficult in your state and in my country, they are payrolls where they are the beneficiaries, instead of giving real job opportunities to people who really need it and are willing to work.
Instead they give to those who already have, making it double job for them. That's the kind of corruption I'm talking about in my country. The money isn't circulated, only few people are enjoying the wealth and majority suffering.

Instead they give to those who already have, making it double job for them. That's the kind of corruption I'm talking about in my country. The money isn't circulated, only few people are enjoying the wealth and majority suffering.
It is a very true detail "only a few people enjoy the wealth and the majority suffers" and I believe that this happens not only in our countries but worldwide, corruption enters everywhere without permission.

It is a very true detail "only a few people enjoy the wealth and the majority suffers" and I believe that this happens not only in our countries but worldwide, corruption enters everywhere without permission.
Corruption is everywhere without permission dear. Bit it seems my country's corruption level is so high, higher than the rest.

Corruption is everywhere without permission dear. Bit it seems my country's corruption level is so high, higher than the rest.
Ummmm who knows if it really is greater in your country, the truth is that corruption is advancing and there is no way to stop it as an independent population. That is why we have this excess of personnel in public institutions

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds