Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Over staffing

Ummmm who knows if it really is greater in your country, the truth is that corruption is advancing and there is no way to stop it as an independent population. That is why we have this excess of personnel in public institutions
You spoke with humor and understanding. Corruption is advancing in this present time, it is hard to curb completely. But through wise and reasonable government that got good plans for its subjects, corruption can be reduced.

Advertisement Placeholder
Over staffing is a very big problem in an organization it affect the business or organization in many way as their will be staff you are being paid but they are not doing nothing which will affect the organization financially
Any organization that has to many worker or staff and less job will make that organization not to be successful as it will spend more than what it receiving which may lead to the short down of the business

You spoke with humor and understanding. Corruption is advancing in this present time, it is hard to curb completely. But through wise and reasonable government that got good plans for its subjects, corruption can be reduced.
I believe that it can be reduced, with governments that ensure the honesty of their mandate, but it will be difficult to eradicate it completely, since there will always be corruption in some of the cabinet members, ministers, deputies, etc.

I believe that it can be reduced, with governments that ensure the honesty of their mandate, but it will be difficult to eradicate it completely, since there will always be corruption in some of the cabinet members, ministers, deputies, etc.
You spoke with wisdom, it can be reduced but not permanently. Because the political leaders will always remain corrupt. Where their is money involve, that brings corruption, which is greed.

You spoke with wisdom, it can be reduced but not permanently. Because the political leaders will always remain corrupt. Where their is money involve, that brings corruption, which is greed.
You reminded me of an acquaintance who is in politics, he tells me "I have never stolen but put me where there is and you will see the change" since everyone in politics is corrupt. I think there may be exceptions but very few.

You reminded me of an acquaintance who is in politics, he tells me "I have never stolen but put me where there is and you will see the change" since everyone in politics is corrupt. I think there may be exceptions but very few.
Laughs, that your acquaintance is just right with what he or she said. If you're having the right mindset and enter there, the corrupt ones there will influence you. But not all politicians is bad, some have human reverence, and think to please the masses.

Laughs, that your acquaintance is just right with what he or she said. If you're having the right mindset and enter there, the corrupt ones there will influence you. But not all politicians is bad, some have human reverence, and think to please the masses.
It is true that I have a good friend who is a congressman in my country, he is an exemplary man and admired by me, so far he has demonstrated integrity in his functions for which he was elected. But the point is that the great majority is corrupt and allows the overpopulation of personnel in the institutions.

It is true that I have a good friend who is a congressman in my country, he is an exemplary man and admired by me, so far he has demonstrated integrity in his functions for which he was elected. But the point is that the great majority is corrupt and allows the overpopulation of personnel in the institutions.
At least you found an exemplary person that isn't corrupt as leader. Others might be corrupt and fill in their people's name in the working department when they're holding other responsibilities elsewhere. But you'll find someone that is maligned and different from them, when it comes to being transparent and unbiased.

Yes, he is the godfather of a cousin, that's where I know him from, however, I keep well away from the political world, because as we have already talked about corruption wreaks havoc and more in that environment.

Yes, he is the godfather of a cousin, that's where I know him from, however, I keep well away from the political world, because as we have already talked about corruption wreaks havoc and more in that environment.
Okay, that's politics for you. Its just a dirty game, if you aren't ready for the task don't move an inch to participate. I respect humans, and i want best for everyone. I might one day turn my face to participate in politics, to see if I'll correct its bad look here in my country. Let me finish with my education, make some money, then I'll prepare for it.

Okay, that's politics for you. Its just a dirty game, if you aren't ready for the task don't move an inch to participate. I respect humans, and i want best for everyone. I might one day turn my face to participate in politics, to see if I'll correct its bad look here in my country. Let me finish with my education, make some money, then I'll prepare for it.
If that's what you want I hope you can achieve it, I stay away from it completely, at some points I got to experience it up close but I didn't like it, and since then I keep my distance.

Guys, do you realize in many countries, mostly developing economies, politics also provide job opportunities and political appointments can create overstaffing.

If that's what you want I hope you can achieve it, I stay away from it completely, at some points I got to experience it up close but I didn't like it, and since then I keep my distance.
I don't like politics, but if my God says i should go and deliver the people from the bad hands I'll do that.

I don't like politics, but if my God says i should go and deliver the people from the bad hands I'll do that.
Of course it is so, by a command that comes from God, even I do it. I hope that, if you must, you will have the wisdom to guide the people and thus complete your purpose.

Of course it is so, by a command that comes from God, even I do it. I hope that, if you must, you will have the wisdom to guide the people and thus complete your purpose.
That's my prayer, let God guide me, if its my calling. But if it isn't, i won't stress myself for it.

Guys, do you realize in many countries, mostly developing economies, politics also provide job opportunities and political appointments can create overstaffing.
It is clear that this happens very often. In fact, this is happening in the country in an alarming way, the political appointments are overflowing and the payroll is saturated.

when a political party comes into the government, it starts appointing its cronies in the government positions. This process continues until the government lasts. That's the reason why government organizations are over staffed.

Laughs, and they'll remain over staffed till time indefinite. Cos of its act of favouritism, favouring only those they know.

In my home country, some government institutions are over staffed and some government institutions are understaffed. Teaching is understaffed, where as administration is over staffed.

I don't think have experience anything like over staffing in all the company that have worked for, because every staff in my organization have one or two things to do. So no one could actually stay idle tho.
I don't have that kind of issue too in my place of work but I have experience it in a government organisation in my country where there's overstaff of employee and most of them do nothing at work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds