Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online work for living

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really possible, I know of some people that are only into only businesses and are very much living a standard life, with the stage in which the world is moving, online businesses would even take over from offline businesses

Advertisement Placeholder
It is definitely possible to earn for a living through the internet. Aside from what you have mentioned, there are many other ways to earn.

Freelancing is one of them, but you need skills to be successful in the platform. You could also sell some stuffs and make profit. Join post to paid forums and many other ways.

do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?
Nope its not necessary i mean online work is not necessary for living or we can say that its a part time work the are many physical works they pays to us even more than online its not a big deal..

Online business has grown and has become global that even some doesn't even want to engage in offline businesses again. Online businesses has a more profits. The only scary Part of online businesses is the scam.

do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?
I think so, yes. Most businesses have already moved online and I think this will still be a trend in the future, even after things got better and the pandemic has passed. Moving online saves us a lot of cost and I think it is a good thing. Although I miss interacting with colleagues and other people. We can all cope.

You’ve heard the story before. Some unknown genius creates an amazing online blog or business that takes over the industry, makes them a fortune, and suddenly they’re crisscrossing the globe, having the time of their lives. You’ve probably seen the articles in major publications, usually led by a title somewhere along the lines of “Man Quits Finance Job to Travel the World” and paired with photos of these individuals lounging on a beach, sipping coffee and working from a rooftop bar overlooking a cosmopolitan metropolis

There are many online work you can do for a living and makes it big while working at home, (1) you can be an online tutor , bumpy giving tutorials about many things and (2) you can be a personal trainer , (2) you can be a virtual assistance and (4) you can be a freelance writer.

Yes of course we can earn our livelihood by online work. There is no need to work outside if you know how to work online. If you use fiverr and also use write to paid sites then you can earn easily. If you invest in crypto currency then it will give you a lot.

It is very possible in this era of computer and technology fast growth. I know of people who do not have physical shops or kiosk and earn daily by selling their ideas online working on different websites, them get their pay. Some are online teachers and some social media manager, all these people get their pay online.

Online business for a living is not dependable,like me I have a job but I still do online business and I earn from the two of them, anytime online business can fail you but your job will never fail you,but if you feel that you earn more online than normal job,you can devote your time and focus to the online job.

If you have a smartphone, laptop or computer and access to the internet, affiliate marketing would be a great option!I’ve had the opportunity to promote other products in the past. They usually left me feeling blah. I didn’t feel excited about the products and I didn’t have any support from the program.

I think so, yes. Most businesses have already moved online and I think this will still be a trend in the future, even after things got better and the pandemic has passed. Moving online saves us a lot of cost and I think it is a good thing. Although I miss interacting with colleagues and other people. We can all cope.
This is true actually because moving online is the best and there are still medium you can interact with those colleague,by making use of zoom i think and other social media apps that could be used also , it actually best doing online business since you canbwork at the comfort of your home

Online work is the new trend now and I think everyone should key into it, ranging from affiliate marketing, freelancers, etc. You can choose from a wide variety of prions to offer your services online.

30 Sep 2019 — You can do what you love and get paid for it on the website 99Designs.com, which will allow you to become a part of a global community of designers and bid on jobs. According to International Living, you can make good money (up to $50 an hour) by surfing the internet

There are many reasons why an expat would decide to start working from home while living abroad. Maybe they’re a non-working spouse who wants to help the family by bringing a complementary salary to the table. Perhaps they are a parent who is now ready to get back in the market. Another possibility is that the person already has a job, and their company gets them to work from home.

Despite this, while Ether is clearly a competitor to Bitcoin, bearing in mind that the combined market capitalisation of both is way south of the market capitalisation of some of the world's biggest companies, there is room for both at present, and for now, Ethereum won't “overtake” Bitcoin

No i don't feel that because its risky and technology depend work. no one know about the life of online working, prefer do job in real life because its permenent and there is no risk like that.

You can’t rely on online work for a living except you work on Upwork as a programmer and you get enough task to handle each day. Most online platform are just for passive income to add to what you earn either in your businesses or work. Relying on online platform might be a big risk because it might someday crash or no longer accessible and that’s all.

Concerning having an online work for a living. It is something actually possible but i think the stress in it will be much and it will take time to gain recognition because the online world is a very competitive one at that. I would advise that an individual can run or manage both offline work and online work together Incase if one work fails, the other will stand as a backup
[automerge]1612957756[/automerge]
Concerning having an online work for a living. It is something actually possible but i think the stress in it will be much and it will take time to gain recognition because the online world is a very competitive one at that. I would advise that an individual can run or manage both offline work and online work together Incase if one work fails, the other will stand as a backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds