Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online work for living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online earning is the best source of making money by living at home. I've left my job because i earn more money than a monthly salary. I am running a YouTube channel and earning smart money with it. I am also a freelancer. I don't need a job i am happy with my online work

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is a possibility and a very easy one at that to earn online. But then it is a risk because most online gigs don't have any form of job security. It is therfore important that one have something as a back up plan to keep him.

Definitely yes, the coming of the internet has save a lot from un-employment, the internet has accormodate a lot of people and given them full time earning more than a lot of offline earnings. You can actually depend on internet business for survival.

Here is a compilation of the 8 most interesting job opportunities for working from home, some of which you may not be aware of.
1) Virtual Assistant (VA)
2) Freelance author.
3) Freelance translator.
4) Online tutor
5) Online Nurse Practitioner.
6) Software Project Manager.
7) Customer Service Manager.
8) Video Marketer.

do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?
The world is going digital. Many businesses are moving online.There are many online job opportunities that are very rewarding. Many who are into online jobs like affiliate marketing, freelaning, content creating, blogging and others are making cool money.

Absolutely Yes, you can work online for a living, there so many work that you get to do online that's fetches you steady income, and all this can only be acheivable only when you ready for what it requires to attain that level.
Can I say that most online job is profitable because your payment is sure and some are made through some channel can be of help even while still working and get paid.

Definitely there are various ways of online earning and no meed to work out of house or physical earning. Someone can earn online by graphic designing, by writing on blogs, fiverr and paid sites like Bizdustry. Plus you can invest on crypto currencies and forex trading also.

I believe we can.businesses like online forex trading,cryptcurrency trading and affiliate marketing also cpa affiliate programs are real online business that can make you rich.these businesses have been there for long and they will continue to be there as long as the internet still exist.

Start Dropshipping. Let's start our list off with one of the most popular ways to make money online. ...
Make Money with Affiliate Marketing. ...
Become an Influencer. ...
Publish an Ebook. ...
Consider Freelancing. ...
Become a Writer. ...
Create Side Gigs. ...
Do Translation Work.

Yes we can depend in an online work for a living. I mean real jobs in the online world and not like forums. In an online job you can work your what your profession is but you only do it through online. So earning a good amount is actually possible.

do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?
it is not advisable for someone to depend on online work as a full time job. Everyone has to realise that nothing lasts forever even the internet itself is not sure to exist for ever. So one should not try such to depend on online work

Become an online tutor. The website Cambly helps you get paid to chat with people from around the world. While you’re doing the tutoring, the site automatically tracks the time you spend, paying $10.20 an hour

Yes, you can depend on online work for a leaving, you can depend on youtube as a YouTuber, you just neet to have good content and subscribers and be consistent, you can also depend on digital marketing, you can depend on free lancing etc..

Most people survive and take care of your family with online businesses but for you to make online businesses as a source of living such business must be very lucrative and pays more. Business requires dedication and with dedication it pays.

There are so many online work you can do to earn a living some of them are creating web site, graphic design, you can also become a social media influencer, you can work as a digital marketer and so on. There are so many ways to make money online.

You can find many job opportunity in internet and you just need to improve yourself and need to give some time before getting decent amount of money. It may be possible to only a very few people who are highly qualified in any particular field and are also well versed in the tips and tricks of the online world.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is possible for someone to depend on online work for a living. but still it all depends on the type of online work you're doing. it is possible for you to get engaged in three type of online work and I'm sure that can keep you up for a living

Yes, online jobs are just as reliable and sustainable as the offline ones provided it is a legitimate job. However, it is good to have a plan for the future in case of any unforeseen circumstance, it could be investments or business or any other thing at all that can serve as an alternative.

It is a big YES. Intact there are many people who live on only their proceeds from their YT channel. The important thing is to be skilled enough.
It is very possible to make a living out of you are income from online jobs. I know a lot of guys that are making millions of Naira from affiliate marketing. You can make a lot of money at the end of the month from YouTube channel if you have good contents.

Leave your mistakes and regret in the past. They don’t define your value, then or now. When you stay in the past you become stuck and unable to move forward. We all have made mistakes with our job choices, friends and relationships. The consequences can hit us pretty hard. However, to begin learning how to put these experiences behind us – by letting them go, we can begin to live in the here and now. Give yourself the gift of forgiveness and keep moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds