Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online work for living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we can use online work for living. That is what alot of people are doing in my country because the rate of unemployment is high in my country, we now depend on online work like survey and clicking and also comment work.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can actually depend on online business for your living and other daily expenses. I know of someone that resign in his office because of online business and I don't think his regretting it at the moment because when you see, you'll actually doubt if it's online business he his doing

do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?
Ofcourse , for example popular site owners makes alot of money from ads in their site , free Lancers makes money too . You just need the right skills and you will definitely survive online .

Yes you can depend on it for a living but it comes with huge risk. Therefore if you are scared of investment in risky business, online space is not for you. There are legit business you can do such Bitcoin and others.

If you are one lucky guy you can be like Justin Bieber who makes a music video that would hit a million views. That would bring you big money from your YouTube channel and probably you can make another song for another hit. Some lucky guys would post their picture in Instagram and they get more than 10,000 views so they are branded as an Influencer who can endorse products just like the celebrities. But you can only do that if you are one lucky guy.

Yes this job is very good online working guy so i think youtube is good you can see nowadays everyone wants to work less online everyone says i can do some work sitting in my house. You can get good income. I hope you will get very good income from there

That's a sure thing, majority of people that picked online job over than any offline job, clearly know that they will make almost the double of the income or even more than what they can do in offline jobs

Yes, it's perfectly possibly. But different things work for different people. There are many of us who earn online/remotely without leaning on 'trading - marketing' or YouTube. For instance, I just landed a remote 1-year editing contract and also lean a lot on remote/online translation/editing gigs a lot. The bulk of my works comes from NGOs. I also earn a tidy sum via online teaching.

I don't think that it's ingenious to holly souly depend upon online earning for living a better life.Online earning can be side bussinesss but nobody can depend on just online earning because sometime we earn handsome enough from online but on other hand sometime we suffer alot from online earning.

When I didn't know how online earnings Operate, I thought it was going to be very easy and then one would be able to rely on it for a Living, but now I can say that I won't ever settle for online earnings only. The stress involved is too much. I would rather work with som3 government firms

I tell you online business has proven it self worthy to stand the test of time, you can see during the time of pandemic
Yes, I think it is possible to earn a living from online work. But that requires you to have very marketable skills that will earn you a good amount of money for each task. The good thing is that you can learn those skills which are being offerred widely this days, both online and offline.

do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?
Yes, it is really possible to depend on an online business for a survival. It is a known fact that we are in a modern technology age, and so much is availed to leverage on, such as working on websites like freelancing.com, fiverr.com and so on, in which you can depend on for a lifetime earnings.

I think it's very possible for one to depend on an online forum for earning as a career, it has to be a high earning forum like Bizdustry that pays as at when due.
There are different other ways to make money online like freelancing, dropshipping, affiliate marketing, domain flipping e.t.c, a combination of two or more of these platform can make someone rich.

Working online is great deal, it allows one to work in his or her comfort zone. And if one can manage his time properly, one will earn hugely from working online. So work online one need to learn skills like developing software, graphics design, and probably writing.

If a person can he will also be able to earn money by doing real work.
Living on online work is suotable for top class freelancers. Or for persons who are linked with companies that demand online work. So it depends.

We should work on YouTube to create a small channel in starting. And I want to grow it easily. It can make a lot of money. And in trading, cryptocurrency is the best way to make money and much more than that.

I think that if you can earn money online to live, I have my job offline and the profit is so pyrrhic that working online, no matter how little, gives me better results. The country where I am from is very important, and I think there are many here, the same thing happens to them, to give you an idea, the minimum wage in my country is $ 2 a month. Therefore, it is a resounding yes.

Oh yes online working for living is even more better than working in majority of does company nowadays because you going to realised there salaries just within 2weeks but that depends on you and mostly how serious you are and how you really devoted you are also but no matter how u serious you are you still going to make your money and you really going to be at rest seriously

Depending solely on online job apart from offline job is risky because it is not stable. I would say online job should be a back up plan. Every online has the tendency of given individual high Blood pressure due to uncertainties.

well a lot of people depend on their online works to pay their bills but in my own opinion it's risky.... what if the site they work with just folds up in a day how are they going to cope and survive.... I think one should combine online work with offline businesses in that way the person doesn't lose much if one of them fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds