Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online work for living

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a big YES. Intact there are many people who live on only their proceeds from their YT channel. The important thing is to be skilled enough.
As you say, if some people are living only on the proceeds of their YouTube channel, they might be celebrities and some tech people who know the tricks of the trade.

Advertisement Placeholder
As you say, if some people are living only on the proceeds of their YouTube channel, they might be celebrities and some tech people who know the tricks of the trade.
This is possible but I know someone who has a cooking and lifestyle channel on YouTube and that is all she does for a living.

Working online from home can be a full time or in many cases an extra earning income. It's where you see so many freelancing people around. If you have a good set goal and work hard at it, get good results but it can be hard and limited what some people can and can't do. SInce Covid-19 more people are working from online more than anything.

There are a lot of sources of income on the internet that if you are active and work with pleasure, of course you can get as much as a salary per month.

For a YouTube channel you don't need to have a big channel at once, you can start small and start growing it little by little
That's true but it will take many years to start earning something from it. Moreover, without adsense, there is no use of a YouTube channel.

Perhaps in the future but for now it's difficult . It's not stable source in my opinion and it can all fall apart at once so i think every one must have a stable source / a work so he will not finds himself facing terrible conditions

do you think we can depend to online work for living without a work in real life like doing trading - marketing or earn from youtube ?
If you're less busy,you can easily earn money for your personal expenses every month depending on your lifestyle.
If $100 monthly is ok,you can get that from paid forums and gpt platform. You can also earn from surveys depending on your location.

Yeah absolutely, we have so many stock Traders that only trade that, we have so many people that rely on YouTube, the YouTubers.
The point is yes you can rely on online earning

Absolutely yes. There are more money online than offline. You just have to know your way around things to get the payment you seek.

Yes you can make online business your source of income if you are within the areas or regions that are well equipped and well developed

Some people live on online job, but i cant, i can only use is as a side revenue and use the money to develop my business
You need to be an expert at something online to live on it maybe an expert at stock trading or Forex or affiliate marketer

Yes it is very possible, there are people out there who earn a living online. It is very possible, you just have to be patient.

It depends on the person's own expertise, if you are a programming and IT expert, of course it will be easy to live by working online, but for most people online work is just a filler of spare time and making money, especially if that person has skills such as accountants, lawyers of course. it would be better for them to work in real world (offline).

It's always good to complement offline job with online job incase anything happen to any one

In my opinion, it's best to work in the real world too and not rely on online, because in the online world not everything works smoothly, just make online work a side job, that's in my opinion.

In my opinion, it's best to work in the real world too and not rely on online, because in the online world not everything works smoothly, just make online work a side job, that's in my opinion.
who haven't any skill then he should look for the offline jobs as you said, but if you're talented in some field, why do you throw the chance from your hands?

who haven't any skill then he should look for the offline jobs as you said, but if you're talented in some field, why do you throw the chance from your hands?
If you have talent in this field then do it, if I personally prefer to work offline, while working online is just to get extra income while filling spare time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds