Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Customer Reviews

For the sake of the business and integrity of the business owner, if he has a negative review concerning his business, he should take the time to clear the air on such negative reviews as much as he can

Advertisement Placeholder
You're last sentence defines it all. When you make them to follow you up on social medias. Then they'll be sent reminders steadily when you launch new products.
I have seen a lot of business organisation who provided a way they can deliver goods and services to their customers at home ,this is one of the best way to improve customer service and satisfaction.

negative comments are pretty normal and fine as long as they are way less than positive ones, they also show that your positive reviews aren't fake
Different online customer review this will enable you and also help you to know whether you have enough customers or not it will also help you to measure the numbers of customers you have.

All these reviews are meant for you to tackle them and solve the problems faced by these agreived customers using your platform. The earlier younger things fixed, the better for your business

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

If so, how would you handle negative customer reviews?
The best way to get people to react is via social media post and it's a good thing customers and service provider are utilizing the power of social media to get their voices heard, customers who have issues with products call out the producers on social media and they respond swiftly

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

This is right as I have seen a lot of products reviews on Google, but as the owner of the product or business I would try to sort the problem faced by such individuals so as to protect my product.

This job will be multi tasking because you just need to deal with challenges and balance emotions with Job responsibility though it becomes easier if the company you work for deliver most times.

There is no better way to handle negative reviews than seeing things from the standpoint of the customer. If your customer gives a bad review, you have to check things out.

I think it can be great to interact with customer reviews. If It's a glowing review, I like to thank them. And if it's a bad review I like to ask them for more feedback and ask if I can sort it out.

As well, I think if there is any wrong information being shared, I would like to address it. Plus, when sites allow you to respond to reviews, it gives you a chance to give your side of things if there is a disagreement.
This is actually a great avenue for any business owner to be able to know what is in the mind of the customers they have been doing service delivery for,it makes the owner of the business to understand more how well he can improve and how his services has been recieved.

There is no better way to handle negative reviews than seeing things from the standpoint of the customer. If your customer gives a bad review, you have to check things out.
Yes, reviews are ment to help you the business owner and the business it self improve. Through the reviews, you can find out all the flaws currently in the business, with that you would be able to know how to correct these flaws to offer customer satisfaction.

One thing any business owner would come to understand is that,the review of the customers after they have used your product or experienced your services,gives verdict that are far reaching when it comes to your business.They help you to sit up and improve in the case of a negative review.

We should also know that there are some customer reviews we read that are the handy works of your competitors too. So be careful in differentiate truth from false reviews before answering too

Serious minded business owners should know the importance of such reviews because they are feedbacks on the services rendered by the business. It is quite unfortunate that many business owners would rather have such reviews removed or even buy more positive reviews to invalidate the negative one.

negative comments are pretty normal and fine as long as they are way less than positive ones, they also show that your positive reviews aren't fake
For someone like me I have cultivated the habit of always reading online customer reviews made by people that I know before I venture into any team online because I know that there are a lot of scams out there ready to pounce on people's hard-earned money.

Customer review are a part of the very fabric of business,it's a great decider to know if the customers are satisfied with the services rendered and also where to improve on their services

As an intellectual business owner the response to your customers view is very important and necessary to the building of your business. ore stronger either positive or negative comment you have to respond because those are views which will helped you to correct your business operation in one way or the other.

honestly I don't believe in online review anymore because most of the products owners are now recruiting people from third world country to give positive review about their products and services.

The best way to handle a negative review is to try to look into the matter and assure the customer you are going to make efforts to improve your service delivery if you see that what they said is true.

Whenever I see bad reviews on my business handle or on my Facebook business page, I definitely make sure to respond by first apologizing to the customer, as for those who narrate a bad experience, I make sure to contact them via their information to enable me rectify the issue as soon as possible.

Online customer reviews are very essential even before I purchase a new product online, I tend to check the reviews but also I've noticed that some of these reviews are not being authentic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds