Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Customer Reviews

Trustpilot is the one I have been using always to find out a lot of information about the genuineness of a particular website, trust pilot has helped a lot of people to avoid scam in some online business.
Its simply fantastic about trust-pilot. I use trust-pilot for websites. Then Google play-store for rating apps, to know if its worth it or not, since no app developer will manage all the comments made on playstore.

Advertisement Placeholder
Ignoring negative comments will mean the business owner is somehow scared of the person that posted the comment, even though the comment is negative I would attend to it as if it's from a neutral mind and show I am ready and willing to provide any possible solution. One thing sure is that attending to such comment will eventually expose the poster as someone intentionally attacking the business.

Customers have been known for always given negative remarks when they aren't satisfied with the products they got after requesting. That's why we don't have to deal on inferior products, but quality.

I think it can be great to interact with customer reviews. If It's a glowing review, I like to thank them. And if it's a bad review I like to ask them for more feedback and ask if I can sort it out.

As well, I think if there is any wrong information being shared, I would like to address it. Plus, when sites allow you to respond to reviews, it gives you a chance to give your side of things if there is a disagreement.

Getting a review for a company or Products and services is very important to protect the consumer. However, if a company a bad review I don't think that is the end of the world the best thing is to work on it

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

If so, how would you handle negative customer reviews?
As a good business owner, its good and adviseable not to be answering all reviews but at some times you have to answer some negative review with positive post just to let them know that you care about all the members.

Its simply fantastic about trust-pilot. I use trust-pilot for websites. Then Google play-store for rating apps, to know if its worth it or not, since no app developer will manage all the comments made on playstore.
Yea, for me I always use forums and i also searched on Google to find out more information about it on the quora, reddit, it is the most trusted way I have been using to search for information.

Yea, for me I always use forums and i also searched on Google to find out more information about it on the quora, reddit, it is the most trusted way I have been using to search for information.
Good one. Their are lots of information that is posted over there at quora and other forums that has large traffic, which is indexed by search engines.

Good one. Their are lots of information that is posted over there at quora and other forums that has large traffic, which is indexed by search engines.
There are some sites that are similar to trustpilot that can help,but sometimes they do not get enough traffic from people who have used most of the website that they are rating, in this some of them do give false report.

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

One thing I discovered is that most of the new companies usually respond fast to negative reviews drop on Google and other places about their companies. But most of the established ones with more than enough positive reviews don't care at all.

There are some sites that are similar to trustpilot that can help,but sometimes they do not get enough traffic from people who have used most of the website that they are rating, in this some of them do give false report.
Since those websites never raised alarm like trust-pilot always do to create awareness and let people know about a particular site with it's objective.

If a company operate legitimately their is every option that the business will receive nice and positive reviews. But if it operates opposite then many negative reviews follows.
No business can operate diligently that doesn't receive a negative comments from people, they will still be people that are not satisfied by their services in this case I think a business owner need to reply to all review.

Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.

I’ve never dealt with this, but I do read plenty of customer reviews before I buy a product (online).
When I see mostly good reviews but then a couple bad ones, I pay attention to how (and more importantly, if) the company responds. Because if they do, it’s a good sign. It shows reliable customer service. Especially if it isn’t automated and a real company rep addresses the issue or issues, individually.

As a business owner, when my businesses get genuine reviews, I always reply to the reviews. However, I do not reply to the reviews that are too negative or are fake reviews form the competitors.

Since those websites never raised alarm like trust-pilot always do to create awareness and let people know about a particular site with it's objective.
Wow that means any website that do scam people , trust pilot will raise an alarm if possible they will send out an email to its members to notify them just for them to stay clear. is that how they are doing it ?

Bizdustry is an earn money forum, where we talk about how to earn money online, crypto, business, and how to invest money for a return. Start posting today and make a money as you can wait online

Analyzing client reviews negative or positive may help your organization better understand overall customer satisfaction since they can provide you insight into what your consumers really desire.

Customers have been known for always given negative remarks when they aren't satisfied with the products they got after requesting. That's why we don't have to deal on inferior products, but quality.
Yes, online reviews helps a lot. Every business should utilise the opportunity to know the quality of their goods and services. You also get in touch with customers and improve relationship with them.

Yes, online reviews helps a lot. Every business should utilise the opportunity to know the quality of their goods and services. You also get in touch with customers and improve relationship with them.
These days even reviews are also manipulated. I have seen in many e micro job sites which are paying for going fake comments. So we should be aware of that also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds