Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Customer Reviews

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

If so, how would you handle negative customer reviews?
As days goes by I have come to rely more on online customer reviews on legitimate websites that can be trusted 2 influence my decision to find out if a website is legitimate and since I have been you making use of trustpilot it has never misled me in any way.

Advertisement Placeholder
These days even reviews are also manipulated. I have seen in many e micro job sites which are paying for going fake comments. So we should be aware of that also.
Yes,I've noticed that too But the scenarios are different here. Companies that pay for fake reviews end up endangering their reputation in a long run because it must be exposed.

Recently, online customer reviews website like Trust Pilot have been playing a crucial role when it comes to proving or disproving the legitimacy of any business. There are many similar websites like Trust Pilot. People often decide to work on a site or ignore a site based on these reviews.

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

The thing is most people who write reviews are people that have one issue or the other with the product or services. People who enjoy the product or the service hardly give a review unless you ask them to. But almost everyone that has a bad experience will come to write a negative review. That is why many businesses buy fake reviews to filter out the negative ones.

Recently, online customer reviews website like Trust Pilot have been playing a crucial role when it comes to proving or disproving the legitimacy of any business. There are many similar websites like Trust Pilot. People often decide to work on a site or ignore a site based on these reviews.
Even trust pilot is not that effective to get authenticate review. Many GPT sites are paying for fake comments, and I personally found these tasks. There should strict action taken against them.

No business can operate diligently that doesn't receive a negative comments from people, they will still be people that are not satisfied by their services in this case I think a business owner need to reply to all review.
That shows how hard it is to convince every human that comes to patronize our business. Most of them doesn't have real intention for coming, they justbwant to destroy our business for us.

That shows how hard it is to convince every human that comes to patronize our business. Most of them doesn't have real intention for coming, they justbwant to destroy our business for us.
Some business doesn't take false accusation as a joking matter ,sometimes they can even drag you to the law court if you are trying to destroy their business intentionally. let it be that you are hundred percent certain of what you are saying.

negative comments are pretty normal and fine as long as they are way less than positive ones, they also show that your positive reviews aren't fake
Every online business has to do customer review this is to know the views of your customers and what they really want with this you can know what' to give.

I believe that this actions is good for everybody. It is good for the business because they get feedback from their customers. If the feedback is good it will encourage the business to just keep up their good work. Negative feedback is also good so that the business can adjust on how to make a better job to the success of the company.

Some business doesn't take false accusation as a joking matter ,sometimes they can even drag you to the law court if you are trying to destroy their business intentionally. let it be that you are hundred percent certain of what you are saying.
Yes, we aren't meant to destroy any business property cos it is stated in the agreement book. Any property we destroyed be it out of weird luck or not, we'll face penalty for it.

negative comments are pretty normal and fine as long as they are way less than positive ones, they also show that your positive reviews aren't fake
If I am to review online customers I will say that it is gradually improving and the customers that patronise online and now more than offline.

Yes, we aren't meant to destroy any business property cos it is stated in the agreement book. Any property we destroyed be it out of weird luck or not, we'll face penalty for it.
Well I just believe if we are just honest with customers and we are able to deliver the best products ,we will be less likely to have trouble with customers, this is just the secret of a business nowadays.

Well I just believe if we are just honest with customers and we are able to deliver the best products ,we will be less likely to have trouble with customers, this is just the secret of a business nowadays.
Yes, customers deserves the best, their is no need trying to play prawns on them. When they discover we are cheating, surely we'll lose them, and that's when our business begins to crumble.

Customer review is very important and businesses should embrace it as a tool for them to feel the pulse of the customers. Positive reviews makes the business to know that they are doing well and the negative review is to make them make amends and do better.

Yes, customers deserves the best, their is no need trying to play prawns on them. When they discover we are cheating, surely we'll lose them, and that's when our business begins to crumble.
Even if we lose them in a business we can still bring them back maybe by calling and constantly reminding them that you will always have the best services to provide to them ,this can actually make them to have interest and come back.

Even if we lose them in a business we can still bring them back maybe by calling and constantly reminding them that you will always have the best services to provide to them ,this can actually make them to have interest and come back.
That's why online business is the best for now when it comes to winning over customers as you mentioned. In online business you can send them bulk e-mails since they are registered with am email address.

That's why online business is the best for now when it comes to winning over customers as you mentioned. In online business you can send them bulk e-mails since they are registered with am email address.
This can also be done with offline business especially when you organised your business to a point that you can interact with your customers freely, and know much about them, you can even make them to follow you up on your social media page.

This can also be done with offline business especially when you organised your business to a point that you can interact with your customers freely, and know much about them, you can even make them to follow you up on your social media page.
You're last sentence defines it all. When you make them to follow you up on social medias. Then they'll be sent reminders steadily when you launch new products.

When customers leave a negative review on a site or about a product it is often because of dissatisfaction about that product or service so you would do well to respond and assure the customer it won't happen again, that tells others you are working to solve the issue

Negative comments cannot be afforded. A business owner just has to work on the weakness of its product so that it can be satisfied by all people. A business owner has to be polite when having conversations with customers no matter the situation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds