Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Customer Reviews

Tho negative reviews can affect the business snd its reputation to some level. But if is also a way for the company or organization to know their flaws and where needs to be corrected.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online customer reviews appear to be a great avenue for grabbing consumer's attention and increasing sales. The importance of customer reviews is tremendous as they are very helpful to a vast majority of consumers and they are also responsible for securing your online visibility in search rankings.

One of the site i go to fetch information about legit website is through floxyrating or trust-pilot. They help me a lot to know if a site is suspicious, scam or not.

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

If so, how would you handle negative customer reviews?
To handle a customer's negative review, you start by apologising to the customer that he feels that way about your product and see how you can make amends as customers review is hey in any business.

The reviews that is displayed by customers should be taking into account. When a customer is satisfied with whatever the business owner sold to him he'll simply recommend it, due to the satisfaction they offered him.

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

The best way is to reply under their review , explaining to them the solution to their question and why the faced the challenge they had. This will give the page visitor a sense of confidence in the business after reading your response .

We cannot expect reviews to favours us at all time. When we have negative reviews for our products or business, we need to understand the reasons for the bad reviews and work on it.

Any serious business minded person that is desirious of growth would not be afriad of review from customers.It is from a concern feedback review that you would be able to know how the customers on the other sides are receiving your products,and it is an avenue for you to see areas that you need improvement on.

the best way a business owner can respond to a bad review is to contact the customer who dropped bad review. Ask them genuine question about their experience of your products or services. Try to know their major concern and rectified for them. Once you have done that then you can ask him to drop genuine review about your follow-up.

I haven't done that before but this is what I'll suggest i do when the need arises,I'll reply in a calmly manner saying I'll look into the matter in other to solve the problem the complianer is complaining about.

If the negative review is true then that is clearly an advantage for the business to improve the system. For the reply to the negative review it should be diplomatic and it should show the appreciation for pointing out the problem. There is no need to defend your business. But if the review is false then you have to back up your reply with proof to belie the allegation.

This is why I prefer a feedback channel for businesses to know what the customers think of their services, so as to avoid negative review on a worldwide site which may discourage prospective clients.

Negative reviews online can affect your reputation online. However, it serves as a way of checks and balances. Negative reviews about a product makes you to know what is wrong about it and how to correct it.

One of the site i go to fetch information about legit website is through floxyrating or trust-pilot. They help me a lot to know if a site is suspicious, scam or not.
Trustpilot is the one I have been using always to find out a lot of information about the genuineness of a particular website, trust pilot has helped a lot of people to avoid scam in some online business.

A customer review is a review of a product or service made by a customer who has purchased and used, or had experience with, the product or service. Customer reviews are a form of customer feedback on electronic commerce and online shopping sites.

If a customer gives a negative review on your business product and services it means that there is something that is wrong about your business product and services which should be corrected in order to avoid getting such negative reviews again.

If you run an online business, getting reviews steadily is going to be one of the best things your business can have, because in that way, you can get to tailor your services to suit the needs of majority

Customer review is very important in the development of a business. So far I think the best way for a business to handle a bad customer review is to improve on what the customers are complaining about so that the mistake won't occur again

negative comments are pretty normal and fine as long as they are way less than positive ones, they also show that your positive reviews aren't fake
It's always good to review your customers with this you can be able to know whether your customers and improve in all reducing actually when you are dealing in online marketing.

Whenever you receive a negative customer review it is always important to try to enquire about how they are complaining nature is in detail then promise them to fix it on the spot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds