Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Customer Reviews

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

If so, how would you handle negative customer reviews?
I have received both positive and negative reviews from customers. It is always faster responding to the negative ones since they are few.
What I do is to reach out to the customer, render an apology and promise the customer subsequent satisfaction.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online reviews by customers on a product should always be responded to by the business owner whether the comments are negative or positive. An appropriate response will indicate good customer relations and the efforts being put by the business owner is making the business to be successful.

In handling negative customer review I first understand the point he or she is trying to make, then I apologise because the customer is always right. I then explain better to the customer to clear off the doubt.

I think a professional company always tries to handle complains in a much better way. There are a few companies that mind responding to bad reviews on many reviews sites such as trust pilot. Majority of the online companies do not do so.

Customer service are very important as it contributes to the growth of any business but then bad comments are totally normal because you can never be liked by everyone

It is not possible to make everyone happy, therefore, even when you are selling best product (in terms of quality and price), you will still have dissatisfied customers. You should not concentrate on negative reviews.

Online customer reviews are very essential even before I purchase a new product online, I tend to check the reviews but also I've noticed that some of these reviews are not being authentic.
I consider customer reviews very important, so I reply to each one of them and promptly. It helps me know where I have made mistakes and correct them early enough.

It is a better opinion for a business owner to be responding to comments of the people wether positive or negative. The positive ones will allow the business owner to continue the trend while the negative ones will let the business owners know what they want.

Customers sometimes publish reviews on review websites and Google Reviews, which can both positively and negatively impact the business, depending on the feedback being said. Business owners, do you respond to the comments?

I think the best way to handle the negative reviews is by replying to them and take them seriously. I have noticed that there are a few companies that do respond to reviews but they post the same kind of reply to negative reviews. For example, they post replies like, "We are sorry you had bad experience with us, please send your queries to XX email". I find it really annoying that they post such message instead of addressing the main concern of the reviewer.

Negative feedback shouldn't be viewed as anything bad - it's something that should be taken into cognisance and worked upon to ensure that such weaknesses are worked on.

In handling negative customer review I first understand the point he or she is trying to make, then I apologise because the customer is always right. I then explain better to the customer to clear off the doubt.

There's a customer adage that says customers are always right , and in treating a negative customers review , as a the manager or a customer care representatives, always apologise first before responding to their allegation.

There's a customer adage that says customers are always right , and in treating a negative customers review , as a the manager or a customer care representatives, always apologise first before responding to their allegation.
Most customers who post negative reviews are actually disgruntled customers who were not attended to despite their complaints to customer care. So it is up to the business owner to try to pacify such customers.

It is not possible to make everyone happy, therefore, even when you are selling best product (in terms of quality and price), you will still have dissatisfied customers. You should not concentrate on negative reviews.
We cannot be perfect everytime ,so its normal not to make everybody happy but we should at least try our possible best to be selling the best in terms of quality and price.

Customer reviews is very important in accept business and customer interaction. This review will help enterpreneur to improve the service and products quality.

Customer reviews is very important in accept business and customer interaction. This review will help enterpreneur to improve the service and products quality.
Positive customer reviews can really help a business to grow. It will make other potential customers who are undecided to make up their minds to patronize your business.

It is a better opinion for a business owner to be responding to comments of the people wether positive or negative. The positive ones will allow the business owner to continue the trend while the negative ones will let the business owners know what they want.

Customer reviews always demonstrate the company's trustworthiness and dependability. As a firm that allows customers to leave reviews online, I prefer to thank them for the positive ones and apologize for the poor ones.

As a business owner, i consider customer reviews very helpful, whether they are negative or positive feedbacks.
I believe my customers want the best for the business and for themselves.
I always do well to reply to their feedbacks and make adjustments where possible.

A business that wants to be the best must gave their customers in mind and tries to satisfy them with everything , that's why online business review is very important in the business world.

According to a survey done by ReviewTrackers on how online reviews influence sales, it was found that the importance of online reviews is such that 63.6% of internet-friendly users say that they are influenced by positive local business reviews before visiting an offline store.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds