Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Customer Reviews

One way one could handle negative reviews from customers us to work on their shortcomings and serve their customers better because in all, that would affect their business someday.

Advertisement Placeholder
One way one could handle negative reviews from customers us to work on their shortcomings and serve their customers better because in all, that would affect their business someday.

Many platforms such as trustpilot do offer the company owner the opportunity to respond to negative reviews and sort out the problem faced by the customer.

Many platforms such as trustpilot do offer the company owner the opportunity to respond to negative reviews and sort out the problem faced by the customer.
That's very correct. I think when it comes to judging a platform by it's reviews I can trust the trust pilot and it's reviews because most review platform would take money from the website owner and increase the trust score of his website.

Online reviews might necessarily not be entirely true , but there is as evidence of truth in what more than two people says .
It helps us vet the intergrity of the site and increases our security.

Online reviews might necessarily not be entirely true , but there is as evidence of truth in what more than two people says .
It helps us vet the intergrity of the site and increases our security.
A lot of dubious platform nowadays are funds of buying fake reviews just to boost their trust on the internet. That is why you shouldn't trust all the reviews available on the internet most especially on reviews platforms such as trustpilot and others.
I am always very careful on this

If there is an option to reply each review like I see on Google play store, I would try to reply each review and explain what is not okay for those who dropped negative reviews.
Yes, the best thing is to reply the comments and explain everything in details if the platform where the review is posted to allowed you. And above, as a business owner, you must make sure you reply on time to customers complain and solve the problem they best to your presence.

Getting review from customers will help you to note the areas in which you need to step up and improve in your business. Its necessary if you want to keep your business alive
This is true and why every business should be taking intentional steps to ensure that customers are going to voice out exactly how they feel about the business and how they can do better.

A lot of dubious platform nowadays are funds of buying fake reviews just to boost their trust on the internet. That is why you shouldn't trust all the reviews available on the internet most especially on reviews platforms such as trustpilot and others.
I am always very careful on this

Well, the sad part is that such kind of platforms also misuse the trustpilot system in order to manipulate and make it appear as if they are legit company. They leave fake reviews on trustpilot.

I even set up my business in such a way that I try to review customer feedback every single Friday to see what I have been doing wrong and the things that I have been doing right also. This has helped me to provide insights to my workers on areas that they should focus on

Well, the sad part is that such kind of platforms also misuse the trustpilot system in order to manipulate and make it appear as if they are legit company. They leave fake reviews on trustpilot.
They are paying people to leave those reviews you have seen. That is why I am always so sceptical relating to gettting reviews on trustpilot and other platform entirely
If you are not careful you might be a victim due to the fake reviews you have seen.

Getting review from customers will help you to note the areas in which you need to step up and improve in your business. Its necessary if you want to keep your business alive
You are right, beside that new customers will always see the reviews from old customers in order to make a purchase, it is a great idea for every business to have reviews.

You are right, beside that new customers will always see the reviews from old customers in order to make a purchase, it is a great idea for every business to have reviews.
The reviews helps to increase the confidence of those that are new and are skeptical about the authenticity of the business. It helps them to clear their doubt.

There are some online reviews that are mostly based on lies and deceit because the particular companies paid people to lie about the comment in order to draw people's attention towards having a positive thinking towards the site .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds