Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online Customer Reviews

According to a survey done by ReviewTrackers on how online reviews influence sales, it was found that the importance of online reviews is such that 63.6% of internet-friendly users say that they are influenced by positive local business reviews before visiting an offline store.
Online review is very important and even me I put it so much into consideration when trying to make a decision or the other, I can't possibly engage in anything online without checking out the review.

Advertisement Placeholder
Negative feedback shouldn't be viewed as anything bad - it's something that should be taken into cognisance and worked upon to ensure that such weaknesses are worked on.
Negative feedback sometimes should not be seen and termed as something bad but the point is that we must be able to use the feed back as an opportunity of working on the issue and turning the problem into a positive things

It will be very difficult to erase the review that has been written by client who are not happy with your service , the best way is to assure them of the best service next time.

I think the essence why a company would be doing a review about its services and products is that it wants to get the honest opinion of the customers that have used their products,this will make the business owners to improve on areas that need to be address.

It will be very difficult to erase the review that has been written by client who are not happy with your service , the best way is to assure them of the best service next time.
If you are plying your business offline , its easier to erase and remove the review of your customers who are angry at your product but it not easy to delete review online .

If you are plying your business offline , its easier to erase and remove the review of your customers who are angry at your product but it not easy to delete review online .
The only way it will be easier to delete their review is only when you are the owner of the platforms. A platform like Play store do not have options for apps uploader to delete reviews people are making on their app.

Customers are human beings first and they always like to be heard. I always respond to every reply about my business especially if it is a complaint and try to know exactly how the experience was.

The only way it will be easier to delete their review is only when you are the owner of the platforms. A platform like Play store do not have options for apps uploader to delete reviews people are making on their app.
If you are the owner of your business review application , then it will be easy to delete and remove negative reviews , but with Google play store app , you don't have access to touch any review .

If you are the owner of your business review application , then it will be easy to delete and remove negative reviews , but with Google play store app , you don't have access to touch any review .
Trying to delete public review about your company may not be the right thing. When people understand it , they might believe that there are so many things you may be trying to hide from the public about your business.

If all reviews of product are positive means suspectible that the user is paying money for having its products with positive reviews and comments and this is something that could be achievable with some funds or equity.

Trying to delete public review about your company may not be the right thing. When people understand it , they might believe that there are so many things you may be trying to hide from the public about your business.
We have seen many business owners do this. Personally I don't rely on reviews because there are lot of sponsors reviews. We have trunks of them on trustpilot.

We have seen many business owners do this. Personally I don't rely on reviews because there are lot of sponsors reviews. We have trunks of them on trustpilot.
Lolz, that's true. I do not use trustpilot for anything because the reviews are not trusted. Well but even with that there should be some ways of you getting honest review about a particular platforms.

Getting review from customers will help you to note the areas in which you need to step up and improve in your business. Its necessary if you want to keep your business alive
One of the things about reviews is that,it will be shown on your website for all to see,reason product need to be of top quality.it will help the business owner to know areas that need to be improved.

I to right the wrong then compell them to post a good review because bad reviews are not encouraging for business and should never appear on any of my profiles
This reviews are very important because it's make or mars business.

Naturally, positive reviews make me happy, but if there is a negative review, I would contact the customer to find out why they are unhappy, try to make things right, and then compel them to post a positive review because negative reviews are bad for business and should never appear on any of my profiles.

A business owner is better off responding to customer comments, whether they are favorable or unfavorable. While the negative ones will inform business owners of what their customers want, the positive ones will allow them to maintain the trend.

A business owner is better off responding to customer comments, whether they are favorable or unfavorable. While the negative ones will inform business owners of what their customers want, the positive ones will allow them to maintain the trend.
You must learn how to control your emotions and feelings when responding to your customers previews online , and the negative comment will let you know where you are lacking .

Obtaining reviews for businesses, products, and services is crucial for the protection of customers. But if a business receives a negative review, I don't think it's the last you'll ever do, the best course of action is to improve.

negative comments are pretty normal and fine as long as they are way less than positive ones, they also show that your positive reviews aren't fake
As a company dealing with product or service , I wouldn't have any problem when negative comment is being displayed publicly by people. I'll just apologize and probably correct if there was an error just to satisfy the customer.

Reviews are absolutely important and it speaks well about the nature of the product or services.
I always check reviews of the books I intend to order or app I am about to install for my safety and security.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds