Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
I like online work because online working can do from every where
And we can do our offline job as wellI as manage out home as well as manage our online work and.earn double.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my case, for now I am enjoying my work online, due to the pandemic, even so I have to report to my office offline at least once every 15 days, which I also enjoy, with sharing and meeting with my co-workers. Over time I feel like they are part of my family, it is one of the benefits of working offline.
That's true, being closer to your co_workers will make you feel warmth and happy too, like you with your family members. That's one of the benefits of offline business, you meet and see your colleagues at work place, that is not applied to online. By the way, which offline gig do you handle??

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

I like online jobs better because I work online in a company in USA and from there I get good money and I am very happy to work online and get a lot of money which Because the income I have is quite good and I can buy anything I want.

I prefer doing offline jobs whch will help me in meting new people and having to make some 1st hand enquiries from more experienced hands that will help me do my job better. Recently i prefer to sell online so i guess it depends on what exactly one is doing per time.

To be very honest, I prefer online job to offline job, the stress of waking up early morning, bath, looking for cab or bus to go to work, close late and entering holdup everyday is not what I like at all, no matter the pay.. I love what am doing now, working online and working from home... Is the best for me.
[automerge]1610888616[/automerge]
To be very honest, I prefer online job to offline job, the stress of waking up early morning, bath, looking for cab or bus to go to work, close late and entering holdup everyday is not what I like at all, no matter the pay.. I love what am doing now, working online and working from home... Is the best for me.

Both jobs are good but I prefer offline to online because it fetches me more income than the online and there are little stress attached to it. Unlike the online job,it requires more time and a lot of concentration than the offline.

I will prefer online business because that's the best way to become rich faster than any business if you have a very good concept to develop on and establish it online before you know it you are already in money. There are a lot of legit business to do online if you know your way on how to go about it. I prefer online business.

Offline jobs of course, presently I'm a marketer selling kitchen appliances so I've got lots of time on my hands, Ive tried participating in some surveys at my free time and made some cool dough. Wish I could find more legit means of offline jobs.

I prefer working online to working offline because I would be working within the comfort of my own personal space and I would be allowed to work at my own convenience and personally, i see online business as being the future of every business transcation. It does not present much risk like offline business. I want to learn a skill that would help me make more money online.

As for me I prefer both because here in Nigeria multiple income sources are the best, so currently I work offline and I work online as well so that by the end of the month I get some good money to save and cater for expenses.

I prefer online job because it is more comfortable and besides there are more jobs online than offline.

That's true, being closer to your co_workers will make you feel warmth and happy too, like you with your family members. That's one of the benefits of offline business, you meet and see your colleagues at work place, that is not applied to online. By the way, which offline gig do you handle??
Yes, I love my offline work and the familiarity we maintain at all times. I work in the Ministry of Education in the area of Initial Education. I previously worked in an institute in the area of study and evaluation control, but I asked for a change to initial education where I feel more comfortable.

You may be a student and want to earn some cash for your own expenses. You might be doing a job, But have some extra time after reaching home from the office and want to invest your time in a good place and earn some extra money online working from home. Nonetheless, it isn't that simple to find online part-time jobs as there are a bunch of scams that would promise you to pay money and in return collect money from you and blow-up. In very rare cases you will get genuine online part-time jobs. In this, I am going to tell you some of the best websites where you can easily get a genuine online part-time job which will help you to earn some side income online working from your own home.

Both are good, bother has their advantages and disadvantages, but most people would rather choose online jobs that pays well. Cause while doing an online job there are so many factors that would not be there, like your boss shouting at you, having your free time at anytime you want and choosing the time you wanna work. As for me I will always look into these factors and these are the reasons while I will choose online work over offline work.

Of the online and offline business, I prefer offline. Even now, I am a job holder. Working outside increases awareness. Interacts with people. In online business, you have the Internet. There must be proper management of electricity which is inappropriate in my country

The distinction between online and offline is conventionally seen as the distinction between computer-mediated communication and face-to-face communication (e.g., face time), respectively. Online is virtuality or cyberspace, and offline is reality

I love both business methods. I will talk about the best with respect to the type of business. If it's the type of business that is best for online marketing, you can invest online. But if it's a business that deserve offline market, you can always consider the best method. The best I love is online with home delivery options.

Yes, I love my offline work and the familiarity we maintain at all times. I work in the Ministry of Education in the area of Initial Education. I previously worked in an institute in the area of study and evaluation control, but I asked for a change to initial education where I feel more comfortable.
Very nice, you work in a very suitable place, place you will earn consistently. Cos its a public educational administrative set up. That also comes with benefit after retirement, just be ready in the future to earn double, in the guise of gratuity and pension.

Very nice, you work in a very suitable place, place you will earn consistently. Cos its a public educational administrative set up. That also comes with benefit after retirement, just be ready in the future to earn double, in the guise of gratuity and pension.
Yes, I really love it, and it is not that I earn a living wage, but I am satisfied with my job and I do it with pleasure. Working online gives me more earnings and I also love it, and when these things happen, you just have to know how to manage time to meet both commitments.

I'd prefer offline job if the pay is far more better that what online job pays. I have been earning a lot of money from online jobs but timing is what makes you to earn money well from online job. If you're interested in making good money, combine both offline and online job because it's better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds