Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

I will choose online work some reasons. One of the reasons is free time, working online gives me the freedom to choose time I want to work.

There is particular time someone cannot work. I may choose to work in the night all through and take a sleep in the morning while everyone is their way to work place.

The second reason is exchange rate. The exchange rate between dollar and local currency is much. Little dollars I earn online will be exchange for lots of local cash offily.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently I am into a combination of both online and offline jobs because I don't think I can leave anyone for the other, but deep down I love online jobs than offline jobs because they are more convenient than offline jobs that are most times very stressful and tedious to perform.

Below is a brief explanation about the difference between Job Manager Offline and Online modes.

Offline mode works without the internet, hence the term "offline." All business data you enter into Job Manager offline is saved on your mobile device. Since data is saved locally on your device, only one user at a time can access the information.

Online Mode requires an internet connection at all times and allows you to run Job Manager on several devices and on the web simultaneously. In Online mode, data entered on all devices are synchronized and saved in real time to the Cloud. Online mode permits multiple users - owners, manager and staff - to access, share and modify information at the same time.

The choice to switch depends solely on your company's needs. However, if you intend to use Job Manager as a single user, with no need for multiple users and/or the web application, we strongly recommend not switching to Online mode.

If you do decide to switch to Online, simply open Job Manager and from your home screen's drop-down menu scroll down to SWITCH TO ONLINE MODE and follow the onscreen instructions.

Please note that once you switch from Offline mode to Online mode you cannot switch back. So please read all in-app notifications carefully before switching.

I will choose online work some reasons. One of the reasons is free time, working online gives me the freedom to choose time I want to work.

There is particular time someone cannot work. I may choose to work in the night all through and take a sleep in the morning while everyone is their way to work place.

The second reason is exchange rate. The exchange rate between dollar and local currency is much. Little dollars I earn online will be exchange for lots of local cash offily.
Something similar happens to me, regarding the exchange of dollars, few dollars online contribute a large amount of local money, although at present not even that helps much. Since the prices of the basic basket have lost control with the surcharges and I cannot find a way to adjust them. Still, what I earn in a month working offline, I earn in a day working online.

I know that the offline work payments are direct according to work you said. But I will still prefer the online work and its payment gateways. I love working at the comfort of my home all the time, I don't like stressing myself out going to somewhere so early in the morning for job I can't receive high payment for.

You can do both. Start a work physically and continue it as online too. But offline job is more easy than of offline as in offline job people can visit and check your products physically and they can trust you. However in online job people used to be worried about what they will get in their order

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
I think I would prefer the online jibs because there are lots of ways to earn big with online jobs than offline. Take amazon FBA or affiliate marketing as examples if one can make it big with this two, then one would make more gain an offline job won't make in 2 years

The possibility of working from home have always been appealing to me, the problem is how to get good paying online jobs that will be enough for you to take care of your needs and still be able to save. Currently I do both online and offline jobs to make ends meet, but my preference is online jobs because of the calmness and peace of mind that comes with it.

I prefer online job, because online job doesn't have must stress than offline job, but both of them are good, because I see online business been a way forward, so I prefer working online business and also withdrawing my earning money from bitcoin wallet,

Well, I don't really have a work right now as I'm still studying but I visit different earning sites to make some money while I'm studying. Perhaps once I graduate, I would prefer to have an offline job but if opportunity arises to work online, why not?

I know that the offline work payments are direct according to work you said. But I will still prefer the online work and its payment gateways. I love working at the comfort of my home all the time, I don't like stressing myself out going to somewhere so early in the morning for job I can't receive high payment for.
It's like this @Sincerem, if you are comfortable as you say, there is nothing to look for on the street, especially when you have high salaries with comfort. One of the things that many people are affected by is going out every day and meeting traffic, at least in my case that I live in the capital, it is stressful but other times it is necessary.

Online jobs give peace of mind. You can work from the comfort of your home or decide to do it anywhere while no one will even know that you are working. This is quite different from what happens with offline jobs since you will always have a boss that you will respond to physically almost every day.

I'd prefer the online job , more comfortable, you are your own boss . Nobody to order or give you problems. Offline jobs do have its perks you get to make connections with different people from different works of life.

Since the prices of the basic basket have lost control with the surcharges and I cannot find a way to adjust them.
A similar thing is happening to Mercosur. Inflation is going out of control. And lot of people lost their offline jobs granting very much more than online ones. In my case I see I would need to work at least 18-20 hours per day (and that's pretty impossible due to my demanding postgraduate course) to earn nor a half I earned offline. In any way, I think online jobs have the advantages to stay confortable home. No travelling at all to reach the company, factori, etc. No boss yelling at employees (ok, as a private teacher I didn't have this matter, I can say I loved my offline teachings, lost due to coronavirus), sometimes no deadlines to task delivery (but be careful: a freelancer working online in a content marketplace has tons of deadlines like an offline worker).

I think offline work is better because firstly you need less internet connectivity and secondly the advantage is that offline money becomes more.Online work makes very little money because websites pay very little.And that money makes it difficult to run the system.I work as a data entry operator myself and make good money

A similar thing is happening to Mercosur. Inflation is going out of control. And lot of people lost their offline jobs granting very much more than online ones. In my case I see I would need to work at least 18-20 hours per day (and that's pretty impossible due to my demanding postgraduate course) to earn nor a half I earned offline. In any way, I think online jobs have the advantages to stay confortable home. No travelling at all to reach the company, factori, etc. No boss yelling at employees (ok, as a private teacher I didn't have this matter, I can say I loved my offline teachings, lost due to coronavirus), sometimes no deadlines to task delivery (but be careful: a freelancer working online in a content marketplace has tons of deadlines like an offline worker).
You are absolutely right, especially in the time to work online, since you can play with the schedule. And it really is rewarding online earnings compared to meager offline earnings. I am glad to know that you have an idea of the situation that we are experiencing in my country, since it is very similar to that of Mercosur.

I will definitely go for both so that I can increase my income. They all have their consequences and I will prefer offline jobs to online jobs if I have one. The best thing I do like about offline jobs is that you will be recieveing pensioner pay every month when you retire and it's really good.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Do the job done offline is based on certain parameters For example, depending on the weather or the situation in the country, money is earned because of the offline job. But in an online job, the weather in the country doesn't affect you as much, but you can move your business forward as much as you want.

I really prefer and live offline job Because it gives one opportunity to meet and interact with different types of people unlike online where you don't even know who your clients really are. But I would not mind if I have the opportunity to manage both online and offline.

Online job vs offline job. But are good,if you are the person that don't like going out,but will like to still make money from working from home. Then online job is for you. Some people on the other hand like a regular work they could go out for. Some will rather do both at different times daily to get that extra income. So it depends on the individual

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds