Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

Online job are more easier to handle , and you can also work online at your own convinient time , but offline work is somehow strict and has to do with time which you must not miss.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on which one you like, but for me I like to work online,as a matter of fact I don't like the idea of working under someone, and also jobs are getting harder to have.

have both types of jobs, the online one that thank God I started, late but surely and it has given me good dividends, which until now is the main thing. And on the other hand,

have both types of jobs, the online one that thank God I started, late but surely and it has given me good dividends, which until now is the main thing. And on the other hand,
I prefer the online job best because you can log into your account anytime and work , but the money i am earning online is not enough and that's why i prefer working offline

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
I always like to work online to get my earnings into my accounts and to be unstressed person who was working under boss that was giving depression and late salaries.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Online earning as much more easier than offline earning why doesn't matter the payment is in hand or in account that is yours where it is but stress really matter which is by offline job.

Last edited:

I like the first way, making money from home because it is growing day by day and it will increase among people, you don't need a degree to do these kinds of jobs, just your skill is needed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds