Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

My offline work before I retired was consultancy that I to the office twice a week only. I earn just a little although it cannot be matched by my earning from online work. Although I enjoyed that offline work I am stressed by the heavy traffic on the roads so when I could retire then I did it. Now I am feeling very much lesser stress. With online work I can stop anytime I want and I can work if I want to work the whole day. That freedom is important to me.

Advertisement Placeholder
there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
Offline job is always more secure, reliable and preferable because it have surety to give you benefits, but in the online job you are always at risk and have fear of losing your money. You can do online job in your part time to earn additional benefits.

It's like this @Sincerem, if you are comfortable as you say, there is nothing to look for on the street, especially when you have high salaries with comfort. One of the things that many people are affected by is going out every day and meeting traffic, at least in my case that I live in the capital, it is stressful but other times it is necessary.
Yeah, that's the kind of job I've loved in my life. Even in my offline gaming shop I don't move out too much to earn. I stay indoors all day to get daily returns. Sometimes business isn't all about moving out all the time before one can make money. We can just stay indoors and make money with our time in the house just as we doing now.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Both online and offline jobs are good. The only difference between the two is that people do not have to take much care in online work, but by sitting at home, people complete their work at a fixed time. While offline work has a lot of restrictions and many people cannot follow these restrictions, they are always having problems with the job.That why i also like to work online... 🙂

it's a very hard choice to be honest, because each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages, but i prefer the offline ones if it comes to a final choice, as atleast you guarantee an income from them, might not be that high, but atleast it's guaranteed

I like the both ways to earn money and I'm doing the both offline and online business. My offline business is not givings me my needed that is why I also included a online business in which to make a more money. Though, I have not yet meet my objectives.

My offline work before I retired was consultancy that I to the office twice a week only. I earn just a little although it cannot be matched by my earning from online work. Although I enjoyed that offline work I am stressed by the heavy traffic on the roads so when I could retire then I did it. Now I am feeling very much lesser stress. With online work I can stop anytime I want and I can work if I want to work the whole day. That freedom is important to me.
You were really lucky with such an offline job. Only twice per week is wonderful:cool:. In spite of traffic on the roads. I was raised in a country where offline jobs used to have a schedule between monday and friday, even saturday. Minimum 8 hours per day, but averagely extra-hours overcome the standard 9 to 5. It happens people having no time to go to the doctor. Online jobs have not this defect, even when a daily schedule raises up to 18 working hours because we can interrupt the schedule during certain days, if we need to stop to go to the doctor, etc.

These days I prefer online business than offline business because online business can be done in your comfort zone, and you can also have free time for yourself. Most online business you do not need a direct boss who gives you instructions and send you on earns. You are most times boss of yourself.

Right now, the pandemic has Force every one to consider having one or two work online. The truth is I love online work so likewise with offline jobs, the major determinant is the reward from which ever mode of work and right now, my offline work pays me more than online

Offline jobs is gradually decreasing as online job is increasing rapidly and more profitable.

In an online job there is no need of paying for shop or being at a place where people will begin to calculate how much you are making.
Online job has no particular office your devices- computer, phone becomes your office.
[automerge]1610793873[/automerge]
Offline jobs is gradually decreasing as online job is increasing rapidly and more profitable.

In an online job there is no need of paying for shop or being at a place where people will begin to calculate how much you are making.
Online job has no particular office your devices- computer, phone becomes your office.

The both of them are fine by me but I prefer working online to working offline. Working online gives me the chance to do other things around. But I would constantly online job if the pay is really good and gives me the luxury of time.

There is no doubt that offline business is a good opportunity for you to make money as you can do more in less time but there are also some effects between the buyer and the owner of the product. Relationships are not as strong as they are offline.

Online job is best because for our comfort and there no issue of traveling ,whether and any other kind of things, so i will prefer online job.

Yeah, that's the kind of job I've loved in my life. Even in my offline gaming shop I don't move out too much to earn. I stay indoors all day to get daily returns. Sometimes business isn't all about moving out all the time before one can make money. We can just stay indoors and make money with our time in the house just as we doing now
It's like this @Sincerem, you don't need the day to day away from home and in your case it is excellent because you have everything close by. It is different in the case of other workers that we must fulfill outside our homes, since we have that work offline and the responsibility leads us to get away and go through the daily routine.

As everyone knows PUBG is one of the Most online playing game. So I will Go for it for Online games, But when we look at offline games, you may get more than One. But WCC3 is one of my choices for offline games. So I will vote it.

It's like this @Sincerem, you don't need the day to day away from home and in your case it is excellent because you have everything close by. It is different in the case of other workers that we must fulfill outside our homes, since we have that work offline and the responsibility leads us to get away and go through the daily routine.
Yeah i understand, not everyone can stay indoors and make money. Everyone has his or her own strategies to make money in their respective businesses and jobs they do offline and online. Some people tour places to make a living, people have different types of offline business that they manage, and the time they have for their online work is reduced bade on their daily activities with their offline business.

now, I have to work online. Though the online earnings are not so much and so I have to keep looking for an offline hustle. When I get one, I will do both the online and offline work.

Offline mode works without the internet,hence the term "offline". All business data you enter into job manager is saved on your mobile device. Online mode requires an internet connection at all times and allows you to run job manager on several devices and on the web simultaneously

Yeah i understand, not everyone can stay indoors and make money. Everyone has his or her own strategies to make money in their respective businesses and jobs they do offline and online. Some people tour places to make a living, people have different types of offline business that they manage, and the time they have for their online work is reduced bade on their daily activities with their offline business.
In my case, for now I am enjoying my work online, due to the pandemic, even so I have to report to my office offline at least once every 15 days, which I also enjoy, with sharing and meeting with my co-workers. Over time I feel like they are part of my family, it is one of the benefits of working offline.

Given the opportunity, I would always choose to work online.

The biggest reason is having freedom of time, as working for someone means limited days off, long hours and probably low pay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds