Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

I prefer to support my offline earnings with my online because,the offline earnings is not enough to Carter for my needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
So, if I had to choose, I would definitely prefer working online. However, if by on-line job, by chance you meant the PTC, survey sites, or something other similar which pay very little, and I had no other alternative, then I would opt for offline job.

Concerning your question on which is better between online smd offline jobs, i would personally say that both have their advantages and disadvantages. Online jobs have proven to be much better during COVID-19, that's for sure.

So, if I had to choose, I would definitely prefer working online. However, if by on-line job, by chance you meant the PTC, survey sites, or something other similar which pay very little, and I had no other alternative, then I would opt for offline job.
online jobs include many domains, not just the Ptc, Gpt sites, you can be a YouTuber and make a lot of money, so this is an online job
you can be a trader (exchanging Btc, Ltc), and this is also online jobs; also, you can join Fiveer and post your jobs .....

PTC sites are just for the beginners who want to make some cents, nothing more.

Online jobs is the real deal as it is flexible than offline jobs. With online jobs you can multitask and it won't affects your productivity but in offline jobs your attention is needed and concentrated on the job which makes multitasking impossible.

To make a living it's an offline job every time for me because I can earn so much more but if I was in a position where I couldn't find a job I would make do with online although I don't have the skills to earn enough to live off. I love the face to face communication in an offline job too as I am a very sociable person. I'm retired now so working online is a nice little hobby but all my working life was spent in offline jobs.

Concerning online jobs versus offline jobs. Well, the two are both great medium of getting or receiving an earnings, the amount of work you do on both jobs will determine how much more your earnings will be amount to, online jobs doesn't really involve much physical activity compared to that of offline jobs e

well as for me i prefer both since you can manage them together, they both go in hand to hand.
you can have your offline job while still keeping your online job.

ys

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

I prefer to make my money online as this doesn't require much strength and effort as in the case of offline businesses. But truth be told, both are okay.

Right now, I have an offline job that is paying quite decently and I also can work online and find it amusing so I plan on keeping the two of them and just setting aside time. With time anyone that proves more will be the one I take up

The pandemic has pushed most of us to online business. And I love it now more than the brick and mortar business that we were used to.

I am not in particular structured to like prefer one over the other. It all depends on the method that can fetch more money. Online seems to have less stress and looks easier to manage. But it has it own technical issues that could arise.

Both the two can earned an individual a very high amount of profit due to time dedication to achieve your goal but I can also prefer online because I will have my offline done first before engaging.

Many people have no known that they do not need to go to an office to get job dome so I think in go with that. I like to work at my own terms and also at my own pace.

If an opportunity arises that I have the chance to make serious money online then obviously I will go for online business because sometimes I'm always much more comfortable with online business compared to the offline.

If an opportunity arises that I have the chance to make serious money online then obviously I will go for online business because sometimes I'm always much more comfortable with online business compared to the offline.
Online business is really helpful to me too as I am someone who wants to stay in my room and make money and online business makes this happen .

Currently in mynown personal life , I believe the money I am making offline has been helpful to me and my family than the peanuts I am making online,tnough the money made online also assisted me a lot,

I prefer online jobs that offline job this is because it is less stressful most times in online job you always cell service is not tangible goods
We are the same. I also choose online jobs. I want to be a profitable cryptocurrency online trader.

I still believe offline jobs are more tedious than online jobs.If you can get the best online jobs especially for those that are talented in with one skill and you’re working in your home, it’s better than offline work

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds