Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

Advertisement Placeholder
yeah many times xD because I have received some products from Ali Express and couldn't receive them so I called for him, he didn't like that completely.
I was lucky because I have my mum who save me even it would be my death :ROFLMAO:
rofl, if I would do something like that when I was small and living with my parents I would ve been beaten and grounded xD

I would prefer doing both online and offline.especially at this point where we have covid19 with us where the schools in my country had to be closed and i was working under B.O.M terms as an offline job,online job has covered up for it.
So both are good for me
That is a good initiative. Combining both online and offline work would go a long way in also boosting your income, at least that is a plus to you. Though you would dedicate a lot of time to the two then.

I like the two cos ones online jobs doesn't pay,I can still depend on the offline job..but still I prefer online job cos it has been my online income since the pandemic started

I like the two cos ones online jobs doesn't pay,I can still depend on the offline job..but still I prefer online job cos it has been my online income since the pandemic started
actually paying online jobs has been around for a long time it's just that now in this time of pandemic more people are turning to online jobs

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
Offline work is better for me because if we work it's not only work it's exercise too.?

In daytime you can just major in offline business and give less time in online business since online business you can even do it at your leisure time or even odd hours
Okay I understand the logic. It would be difficult carrying out your task online of you had a very busy day though, you just have to use the night to rest and make preparation for the next day.

I've done the regular office job thing over many years and now having the experience of working remotely online, I much prefer working online and answering to nobody, making up my own hours. I can't stand the corporate environment and its politics. The guaranteed monthly salary and benefits that come with a regular job are fantastic, but I value my sanity, freedom and the no commute that I get through remote work.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

I'll choose online jobs even in a thousand times because of flexibility. Offline jobs are Limited in-scope to a certain geographical region and time refrained, but on the other hand online workers can travel at any time to anywhere so long as you have internet connection and power supply.

I'll choose online jobs even in a thousand times because of flexibility. Offline jobs are Limited in-scope to a certain geographical region and time refrained, but on the other hand online workers can travel at any time to anywhere so long as you have internet connection and power supply.
great and that what makes a lot of people prefer working online but unfortunately there are some jobs that you can't work online.

Yeah sadly for those in medical line is entirely limited to offline. I stand to be corrected
one of the examples my future job (the petroleum Engineer) so I can't work online because we need to be in the desert and make plans in order to extract the oil from underground.

one of the examples my future job (the petroleum Engineer) so I can't work online because we need to be in the desert and make plans in order to extract the oil from underground.
Yea that's right, even agricultural engineers, zoologist

I prefer to work online especially at times like this working offline is quite difficult at my place because of Covid 19, we are always advised to keep our distance.

I prefer to earn my money online because this will give me less stress and it will give me the opportunity to work remotely because most online jobs doesn't require physical office aside e-commerce Business that will just require you to have a warehouse where you will store goods into and make delivery of when any customers place an order.

I think online Bussiness is good you work in sit on one side. Not goes to outside work your work totally connect with your internet but it's not a habbit for a body and offline you goes to outside work searching many people or a customer with face to face but online in only work in your phone call

If you have a way of making money online and offline, you're actually doing greatly. One should have multiple streams of income for days when things would be extremely complicated. In this present time and age, get multiple sources of income.

I do both, one cannot rely on just a single source of income these days. But I particularly enjoy the online work. It is flexible, easy, not demanding. I can choose when to work, if possible I will soon move to online work permanently.

I thinks offline jobs are very expedient, even though it can restrict ones movement to a particular geographical area. I dedicated few hours daily to work in my Pig farm, while I trade forex online to earn real money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds