Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

Well I can say I love and do both , with online jobs I can work without stress and I make money at my comfort zone. Well offline job is my major source of income but its quite stressful than the online job, I do offline job to help support.

Advertisement Placeholder
I thinks offline jobs are very expedient, even though it can restrict ones movement to a particular geographical area. I dedicated few hours daily to work in my Pig farm, while I trade forex online to earn real money.
Big differences. I’ve worked online for about 14 years now. I work out in the field too but for every day I’m traveling I spend 1–2 days at home uploading the data I collected while out to the company website. I have deadlines to meet and my work has guidelines and standards I have to meet which wouldn’t be any different if I went to an office every day. I think the real difference is simply the environment and the conditions I work under. For instance, although I don’t have to get up and get dressed for the office I still have to get a certain amount of work done each day. I probably get up about the same time as I would if I were going to the office but instead I make a pot of coffee, get my laptop, and get back into bed to work online for about 2–3 hours. Then I usually make some calls to schedule appointments for that day or later in the week. I generally get out of bed right before lunch at which time I’ve put in as many as 5 hours already. I’ll walk the dog and if I have appointments that day I’ll eat a bite of lunch and get ready to go out to work and if not and I still have orders to complete online I will just continue to work online the rest of the day. Sometimes I’ll do my afternoon online work on the patio in my hammock, if it’s not too hot, and sometimes I’ll work on it randomly for the rest of the day submitting 2–3 orders and then taking a break from it for a couple of hours to do something else going back to it later and finishing up my work day anywhere from 4pm to 9pm depending on how many breaks I’ve taken during the day. The online work I can do wherever I want using my phone as a hotspot. I can work at the dog park while my dog gets her exercise, while in the waiting room of my doctors office, while waiting for take out, or out by the pool at my apartment complex. For me, it’s simply the best way to work.

https://www.quora.com/profile/Rimsha-Kanval

I prefer working offline and collecting my money in hand or in my bank account and I also feel it's more stable than most online businesses that end up crashing less than a month after launch.
But the problem with this is that working offline does not provide many opportunities for the unemployed so eventually most of us will resort to working online.

Well I can say I love and do both , with online jobs I can work without stress and I make money at my comfort zone. Well offline job is my major source of income but its quite stressful than the online job, I do offline job to help support.
I have the same feelings towards working both jobs online and offline because it's good to have money flowing in from both sides. The only thing I can say is that once the offline job pay is good, I don't mind doing it and still do my online job.

Preferably both, so as to enable me have more than one income source, i currently have a job and at same time i do online stuffs just to make more ends meet and cater for soft and heavy expenses, I have friends who sustain themselves from online jobs 100% and are doing pretty well, for me, i prefer both.

Comfort is key to me so I prefer o line jobs as it gives me the luxury of working from anywhere I feel comfortable with. Offline jobs are always much more demanding and it wears me out quickly so I stick to online jobs but I also have offline investments as my online job gives me time to monitor my offline investments.

Online business is better than offline business because we can earn more money from online business instead offline business.
There are thousands of people who are working online business and rejected offline business due to extra putting stress and don't have enough time for offline work.

I will suggest you both online and offline both because offline business is the backup support and we have the work to perform there but online business do not offers jobs on regular basis ,there is a limited time to work online and give services to online business. So my suggestion is to work both .

A lot would depend on the one what I am comfortable with and which pays me better. To earn a lot from online work, you have to learn a skill which I am presently enrolled at, I do not plan to quit my offline business though, I am going to mix them together and see which one will eventually work out best for me.

Online business appear to be taking over now and it can be carried out anywhere and you don't have to sit in one place for house like offline business
Online Business is more preferable to me

The only way I prefer online job is that it is less stressful and it is fun being in one corner and be making money. However, I prefer offline because it makes you sharing knowledge with people and give you avenue to meet people.

I
there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
I love earning online! Because earning money in cash as no restriction in spending no matter how discipline you could be but online money is restricted...

A lot would depend on the one what I am comfortable with and which pays me better. To earn a lot from online work, you have to learn a skill which I am presently enrolled at, I do not plan to quit my offline business though, I am going to mix them together and see which one will eventually work out best for me.
It is an excellent decision what you describe, to evaluate your two sources of income and choose the one that suits you best. Personally, I have both online and offline jobs and I intend to support myself with both, since between them I can get better benefits and save some money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Online job all the way, no stress as long as you mastered the pattern, quick diversification, ability to blend without limitations,ease of fund transaction and delivery.

Each of hem has it's area of advantage though one is better than the other. To me I prefer an online job because it gives you more freedom and control over your own life unlike an offline job where you will always be under strict supervision of your superior.

I am into both, but presently I will say my offline business is more lucrative than my online Jobs but I love the two because they both have their advantage and disadvantage.

I'd prefer to work online. I love the idea of having my workstation right here with me in my room. Even outside the house I can still keep working on my phone. The sense of having control on how and when I get things done is always pleasing to me.

Both online business and offline business are good. If you're into online business, you can be making money at the comfort of your house. You don't need to move around which actually makes it the best for me

In the country where I come from it will be hard for you to see work and do online, to even get an offline job it's a big problem. I knew in some other countries they do make money in online and offline and some does have job security but in Africa as a whole it's a different thing entirely.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds