Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
I would prefer the online jobs.

Now in my country were job opportunities are less and the once you can get are paying way below your efforts.
Whereas, the online jobs mostly pay in $ and there are lots and lots of job opportunities online and besides who would not want to get paid in $

Advertisement Placeholder
That's really crap. Boss need to understand your feelings , and try to calm down the customers instead of wasting time in taking unnecessary lectures on you guys. Good for you that online earning has replaced your job.

Yes, it is really great that I have been able to earn money online. However, I am also searching for ways to earn money online. I am a writer and I am searching for money making sites online that pay writers.

I like both, offline investment doesn't disturb my online investment, both can go hand in hand. I invest in real estate and Cryptocurrencies
Well on online business and offline businesses are both came with the song can be earning money but as far as I'm concerned I prefer working online rather than working offline if I had the chance to do it.

I generally prefer the online work because I am going to work under my own schedule and without the natural and physical presence of a boss.

I generally prefer the online work because I am going to work under my own schedule and without the natural and physical presence of a boss.
That's true and it Is the best especially if you are making significant amount of money at the end of the month , the thought of harsh weather won't be there.

Yes, it is really great that I have been able to earn money online. However, I am also searching for ways to earn money online. I am a writer and I am searching for money making sites online that pay writers.
Freelancing can suit you , there are many writing jobs available in freelancing sites. I am also trying to learn some skill like graphic designing , programming languages.

I will always take the online jobs over offline jobs anytime because that is a verygiid fit for me as the case may be at the moment. Not one for the liking of offline jobs that much. I can virtually say I have become addicted to online activities already

Yeah, you are right about that but sometimes it do depend on how much you could earn online because there are some countries that do suffer a kind of restrictions to earning money online

Freelancing can suit you , there are many writing jobs available in freelancing sites. I am also trying to learn some skill like graphic designing , programming languages.

I am not a professional writer. I am not even an expert, so I guess I can only work as an ESL writer. There are very few opportunities for ESL writers. I am not that much interested in programming or designing.

but you're from Nigeria and Paypal has banned your country for a long time!! are you sure about that?
I am also from Nigerian and i only have access to my local PayPal in which I can't receive money from outside the country but what really amazes me is that some people here do it perfectly.

I started as a freelancer writing for newspapers and clients. However, I never have had a regular job except for brief moment. I have been working online since 2010.

I am not a professional writer. I am not even an expert, so I guess I can only work as an ESL writer. There are very few opportunities for ESL writers. I am not that much interested in programming or designing.
I am also not a professional writer though. So paid to post forums are the best priority for us. I am still learning programming in my college course , so hopefully can grasp the knowledge.

I am also from Nigerian and i only have access to my local PayPal in which I can't receive money from outside the country but what really amazes me is that some people here do it perfectly.
Paypal banned Nigeria due to the corruption and fraud that happened from some people of your country, which completely affects Nigeria's reputation.

I am also not a professional writer though. So paid to post forums are the best priority for us. I am still learning programming in my college course , so hopefully can grasp the knowledge.
I am also trying to be a professional writer , and thats why i decided to start building my skill here on forum sites and also freelancing sites , bizdustry is a perfect way to start learning.

Which ever way it is to make money, I'm cool with it, so far as money is made. But I'll likely do both, work outside and work at home during my free period.

I am also trying to be a professional writer , and thats why i decided to start building my skill here on forum sites and also freelancing sites , bizdustry is a perfect way to start learning.
Yeah , since we are given that freedom here to post even if it is a small one of 20 words, which in turn gives us encouragement to keep posting and learning to develop more writing skills required to become a professional writer.

I started as a freelancer writing for newspapers and clients. However, I never have had a regular job except for brief moment. I have been working online since 2010.
Well maybe you just need to have a skill like a digital skill because it is something that will help you, those people that are becoming freelancers are only doing it with the help of their digital skill.

I prefer online jobs simply because when you hold your device loaded with data, you can work anywhere unlike offline job where yo will have certain office before you could work

Both offline job and online are profitable
But offline is way to interesting and showcasing it on the net is way double profiting 😉😉

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
Online work is preferable because you have to work from home and you don't have any one bossing you around unlike the offline you have to transport and also keep to time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds