Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

Online work is preferable because you have to work from home and you don't have any one bossing you around unlike the offline you have to transport and also keep to time.
Good point! You're capable of finding an online job that pays you the same or more than the offline job?
if yes, then you're a successful man on the internet, and you should never think to work offline xD

Advertisement Placeholder
I like both, offline investment doesn't disturb my online investment, both can go hand in hand. I invest in real estate and Cryptocurrencies

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
I prefer providing solutions to physical problems of the society and both physical and online market helps achieve both purpose. But if I have to choose I would choose online because times have changed

I currently earn more than $50 online in a month. When I talked about earning online and leaving your offline for it, it is not for earnings like $50 a month which can barely takes care of my weekly petty needs.
$50 every month is a lot of money ,A lot of people are looking for such an opportunity to make some money than for them to consistently work for people and at the end of the day they are being paid 30 or $25 on monthly basis.

I prefer online job, because online job doesn't have must stress than offline job, but both of them are good, because I see online business been a way forward, so I prefer working online business and also withdrawing my earning money from bitcoin wallet,
The advent of technology has actually make things easier for most persons.I personally like to work from a convenient location that is not bound by boundries,and this is what online work brings to the table.

For me I perefer online because one doesn't have budget for transport money, and buying lunch and stuff most importantly you work at you comfort zone.

The advent of technology has actually make things easier for most persons.I personally like to work from a convenient location that is not bound by boundries,and this is what online work brings to the table.
A lot of people are falling in love with online business because it is one of the most profitable way a lot of people will be making a lot of money at the convenience of your house.

Mainly I prefer offline jobs and take them serious as my main source of income. Online job is taken by me as a side hustle and an additional source of income to the main one

A lot of people are falling in love with online business because it is one of the most profitable way a lot of people will be making a lot of money at the convenience of your house.
The advent of technology and internet accessibility has made the act of doing most task and jobs to be easier,and this has made a lot of persons to have flexible time for themself and attend to other needs.It also brings freedom of time schedule as well.

I will always pick the online jobs over the offline ones everytime. With the online type of jobs, i wont need to be worrying about commuting to my place of work at all because it is right in my room on my bed

The advent of technology and internet accessibility has made the act of doing most task and jobs to be easier,and this has made a lot of persons to have flexible time for themself and attend to other needs.It also brings freedom of time schedule as well.
Over many years ago and even up till now there a lot of competition about some scientists believing that it is possible that in the nearest future that online and digitalisation will take over the marketing system.
[automerge]1631039360[/automerge]
Over many years ago and even up till now there a lot of competition about some scientists believing that it is possible that in the nearest future that online and digitalisation will take over the marketing system.

Last edited:
Both online and offline businesses are cool. You only need to make sure you set your priorities. Not everyone have the capacity to set up an online business. But online business doesn't require much of your physical presence

[automerge]1631039360[/automerge]

I remember a book i was reading some years back,it talks about some ceo's and the innovation they are bringing into their organisations,one of them actually projected the use of computer technology to advance the visibility of the organisation.And we can see that it has been the in thing now.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

I prefer earning online, since the covid-19 pandemic that caused total lockdown in countries round the world, I started working online and I earn online which is stress free.

I remember a book i was reading some years back,it talks about some ceo's and the innovation they are bringing into their organisations,one of them actually projected the use of computer technology to advance the visibility of the organisation.And we can see that it has been the in thing now.
Well it is possible that robots will take over most of the things in the nearest future but even with that they will not be able to take over everything in this world because there are some things that Robot will not be able to do.

I prefer online jobs simply because when you hold your device loaded with data, you can work anywhere unlike offline job where yo will have certain office before you could work

I have always dreamed about making money from home or being a self-employed. I may rent a small place just to make my office. However, I will not be applying for an offline job ever.

So far, I love both, but the offline business must be a business that doesn't take much of my time so I could have time enough for my online business....

Offline job is really the main deal because it is the surest way someone can really make money and have something tangible to hold onto

Good comparison
So I will write on this because I had both and now I am in the chosen or preferred choice which is online job. Offline jobs require a tight schedule that you won't like sometimes and it requires opinions of those who are ranked higher than you to be in the way of where you are and where you want to be so online business are very flexible and they would mostly benefit students in college as it does not require a schedule but only hard work ,so online job is my choice

Well it is possible that robots will take over most of the things in the nearest future but even with that they will not be able to take over everything in this world because there are some things that Robot will not be able to do.
That is what comes with this age and technological advancement.The use of robotics quit alright can come to the rescue but not in all case,as humans will still be needed to do some very sensitive things in both personal and in an organisation process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds