Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
I am not into offline business yet. If I have a lot of money I will surely engaged in offline business. But as for now I am into cryptocurrency trading and investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is what comes with this age and technological advancement.The use of robotics quit alright can come to the rescue but not in all case,as humans will still be needed to do some very sensitive things in both personal and in an organisation process.
The only limitation of robots is because they will not be able to carry out sensitive task like medical examination and so on but it is possible that Robot will take over most of the job we are doing in the future.

I prefer both offline and online job at different levels. The advantage of online work is that it's a relatively gives you ample time to focus on your offline job but offline job is more demanding.

I prefer both offline and online job at different levels. The advantage of online work is that it's a relatively gives you ample time to focus on your offline job but offline job is more demanding.
Yeah, depending on the kind of offline job that you're doing, it may take all your day to get it done which is something you do on daily basis. Some people work offline even on Sundays.

I prefer to have a secure offline job, and the free time I can work online. If I manage to earn as much online as I do with my offline job, I will of course work full time online.

Online business is the way of doing businesses through the internet while offline work is type job whereby you have to appears in physical

I love the both of them,but for online business it's seems to be very important to me ,I can earn money anywhere I am even In school , that's why I like online business.

It's not very easy to get an offline job here in my country but if one is opportuned to get employed or go into a lucrative business offline then I think that will be better because here, it's not so easy making money online

I love the both of them,but for online business it's seems to be very important to me ,I can earn money anywhere I am even In school , that's why I like online business.
Yeah, an online business is so great. You can work from anywhere anytime. That makes it so enjoyable. However, it is hard to get a regular high paying online business/work. That is why most people work online as a source of extra cash.

Yeah, an online business is so great. You can work from anywhere anytime. That makes it so enjoyable. However, it is hard to get a regular high paying online business/work. That is why most people work online as a source of extra cash.
that's true.online business is increasing day by day with many new users.you hardly find a site that pays well due to the high population of people online.i think that's why it is hard to find high paying online work.

It's not very easy to get an offline job here in my country but if one is opportuned to get employed or go into a lucrative business offline then I think that will be better because here, it's not so easy making money online
Its not easy anywhere as well , even in our country because of the fact that the population is huge and there is less skills present in the individuals which doesn't help them to become an employee.

There is nothing as interesting like working from home and at your own covinience,I prefer working from home because it give me time to check other things at home

I prefer online job because it gives me a lot of leverages. I can sit in the comfort of my room and still make money with online jobs. I don't have to go anywhere other than to sit in front of my laptop and start making money.

I like to work onllne and offline so that I can have funds at my disposal whenever I want it. This is because my salary earnings are not so high and they come once in 30 days. Online earnings will cover my expenses during those periods.

Both of them is even the best to have a balance source of income because they can get you some money, I'll advise people to combine both of them since you can work online on your spare time when you are back from your offline business.

I love to work online because from the comfort of my convenience I can access a lot of people. I'm an introvert that loves to be in his own space and the internet has given me an opportunity to do that.
Online is the way to go for me.

That is a good initiative. Combining both online and offline work would go a long way in also boosting your income, at least that is a plus to you. Though you would dedicate a lot of time to the two then.

There are many people who combine both way in order to make money but there are many people like me who only prefer to work online and make money from their home. I have always preferred working from home and making money.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. I think working online is much more better than working offline. You would only need a good internet connectivity and power, and you could work based on your own schedule and pace without any issue.

Well I actually prefer both because they both need each other to succeed and you can take your offline business to another level by just bringing it online because through that you can actually get more customers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds