Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

Online job vs offline job
Well I can all of them are very good and convieniet but it also depends on which one bring allot of money to you

Advertisement Placeholder
Even when I own offline business i still prefer online gig to offline. opportunities carve online than offline their is no doubt to that, but it depends on demographics.

Online job vs offline job
Well I can all of them are very good and convieniet but it also depends on which one bring allot of money to you
Most likely it is the offline job that can give you a good amount of salary for your livelihood. You cannot earn that much in an online job especially if you are only in paid posting like me. With the 2 cents per comment it is so hard to earn a dollar in a day that takes hours to do.

Wow same like me
It seems like you are reading my mind
[automerge]1630373690[/automerge]
Most likely it is the offline job that can give you a good amount of salary for your livelihood. You cannot earn that much in an online job especially if you are only in paid posting like me. With the 2 cents per comment it is so hard to earn a dollar in a day that takes hours to do.
Same like me
Its seems like you are reading my mind

Any online jobs that pay you up to $50 every month is enough for you to abandon most of your offline job because the highest you will see in most of these private jobs will be about $30.
I currently earn more than $50 online in a month. When I talked about earning online and leaving your offline for it, it is not for earnings like $50 a month which can barely takes care of my weekly petty needs.

I preffer to makeoney online that offline always. This is because of the convinience that the online money making process offer over the offline money making process

Yeah the mental peace is very important and this is what makes our work efficient wherever we are working. If we are mentally fit only, we can be happy to provide the service to any company or an online site

Mental peace is the only major reason why I always hate to work offline and do a 9-5 job where you will always get insulted by the boss. I am not even made to do such kind of jobs.

It's not really about what I like, it's about what I make from it, if it's profitable enough and comfortable, I like my offline job but the income is not enough hence my drive for online means

I like both, offline investment doesn't disturb my online investment, both can go hand in hand. I invest in real estate and Cryptocurrencies
You are right. It's better to have both offline and online business. If the online business is down, the offline businesses could be doing well. The only problem is when both are down.

I have always struggled handling an offline job because I am not just made for it and it is quite simple thing. I do not want to handle all the pressure offline jobs has to offer. This is why online job is the best solution for me.

In this era , I think smart Working has taken over hard working , but working double to get high income at last I think is better

Mental peace is the only major reason why I always hate to work offline and do a 9-5 job where you will always get insulted by the boss. I am not even made to do such kind of jobs.
I can understand , the insults and demotivation are horrible and it always make us feel bad in the workplace. That is why we start young and try to be our own boss may it be offline or online business , online offcourse we are our own boss.

I like offline work however since I don't have any at the present time, I need to work on the web. However, the online profit are less thus I need to continue to search for a disconnected hustle. At the point when I get one, I will do both the on the web and disconnected work.

I can understand , the insults and demotivation are horrible and it always make us feel bad in the workplace. That is why we start young and try to be our own boss may it be offline or online business , online offcourse we are our own boss.

I used to have a job where the customers used to abuse the workers more than the employer did. In the end, we had to tolerate abuse and we also needed to hear a lengthy lecture of the boss for almost half an hour. I am glad that I left that workplace forever.

I used to have a job where the customers used to abuse the workers more than the employer did. In the end, we had to tolerate abuse and we also needed to hear a lengthy lecture of the boss for almost half an hour. I am glad that I left that workplace forever.
That's really crap. Boss need to understand your feelings , and try to calm down the customers instead of wasting time in taking unnecessary lectures on you guys. Good for you that online earning has replaced your job.

I love the freedom that comes with offline job and o am very much comfortable with offline job as compared to online job because of the features it comes with.

I am yet to experience working in offline jobs , though I can say that people like online jobs much more than 9-5 offline jobs which involves boss pressure and workload. So far , I am happy with earning money online.

I have worked both types of jobs, online an offline. You're bound to find higher paying jobs working in person at a location, but online is rapidly growing and becoming one of the best options for finding work.

Both online and offline jobs are good. In the sense that they both serve purpose. You really have to set your target and consider your time. If you really need to work from the comfort of your home, offline jobs is cool

Offline work is a work where by the worker has to work with his strength while online work is the easiest cause no strength is required

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds