Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

The high rate of unemployment in my country is scary and it is better for us to even continue learning some profitable skills online than to rely on offline jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would prefer the online way of making money. I have a friend who deal on programming, he stays at home and make more than his mates that goes out for offline work

I like both offline and online business as they give me opportunity to earn from multiple streams of income. Online business comes with more flexibility and free time which you can channel to create offline business and investment.

not all features of PayPal is available in nigeria, we can receive Money but can't send or withdraw from the account.

And I wanted to say paystack, it was a mistake

This is the same problem in my country. I live in Pakistan and there is no PayPal in here and this has been causing a lots of problems. I am not able to receive payments from various sites, so i just focus on websites that offer cryptocurrencies as a payment option.

I most usually prefer to work online. This is because I can be able to plan out my own schedule and then do the tasks associated during my own free time. I can also be able to pick more than one job at a time.

I most usually prefer to work online. This is because I can be able to plan out my own schedule and then do the tasks associated during my own free time. I can also be able to pick more than one job at a time.
Online work definitely sounds better. But I think it comes with it's own disadvantages. There is every tendency to procrastinate important tasks since you're working according to your schedule.

Currently I am into a combination of both online and offline jobs because I don't think I can leave anyone for the other, but deep down I love online jobs than offline jobs because they are more convenient than offline jobs that are most times very stressful and tedious to perform.

I will mostly prefer online business if that one really gives me opportunity to make enough money. I believe online business is less stressful compared to online business over here. I will have opportunity to work on spare time

I prefer both online and offline job because they are both working for me ,m Though I make more offline than online , maybe it's because I haven't seen online business that pays much .

Inasmuch as the online work can be a bit easier than the offline work. The truth is, it is best to have both so that should in case anything happens to one, you would have the other to fall back on

Inasmuch as the online work can be a bit easier than the offline work. The truth is, it is best to have both so that should in case anything happens to one, you would have the other to fall back on
This is nothing but the fact, Combining both digital and offline enterprises and work would definitely help one to be more financially secure should in case anything happens.

This is nothing but the fact, Combining both digital and offline enterprises and work would definitely help one to be more financially secure should in case anything happens.
Very true, even though financial Independence should be at the forefront and not the idea of being enslaved to money and work . The goal shouldn't be too stay long working.

Very true, even though financial Independence should be at the forefront and not the idea of being enslaved to money and work . The goal shouldn't be too stay long working.
Indeed plenty of time invested by a person into working for money is like servitude and it would not be helpful for the person and his family by extension.

I like offline work but since I don't have any right now, I have to work online. Though the online earnings are not so much and so I have to keep looking for an offline hustle. When I get one, I will do both the online and offline work.
For me I like both of them if actually you have any opportunity within the two to work you will really enjoy it, for me I have the opportunity to work for offline job and also online one too.

I really love offline jobs because that is where I can put much effort and hard work to earn a living as compared to online jobs

I really love offline jobs because that is where I can put much effort and hard work to earn a living as compared to online jobs
Sometimes more effort does not necessarily meant more money, it might as well mean more stress and that would be counterproductive.
I love online work because of the ease.

Withe the advent of morden technology there has been a shift from the normal conventional way and pattern of doing business and making money,and the online world has really been an easy way of making money with less stress.

Offline job is good because you can see the fruit of your labour becoming becoming success through hard work but getting a good paying online job is better because its less stressful .

Me I think online Jobsafe the best it really doesn’t not involve physical active man power to do something u just keep making comments ab other stuff

Forecasts made by analysts are accurate even after offline visits, according to empirical research. This result implies that working remotely is less productive than working on-site. We further rule out explanations based on weariness and affiliation and verify the reliability of this conclusion using different forecast performance metrics.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds