Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Offline jobs Vs Online Jobs

You will definitely make your online job a full-time job if it takes care of your needs without having issues. There are bloggers that are rich through working online and they are doing fine.
You cannot just abandon your employment offline and concentrate in online business when you do not see a possible success in the online business that you are interested in going into.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like offline work but since I don't have any right now, I have to work online. Though the online earnings are not so much and so I have to keep looking for an offline hustle. When I get one, I will do both the online and offline work.
That is correct. We need both jobs in order to survive. But if online job is enough to buy for the needs inside the home like food, groceries and pay bills like electricity and water then there is no need for me to look for offline jobs. It depends on the situation.

there are two ways to make money.

the first one is to make them online (just from your home) and you earn withdraw that money to your Paypal, Payeer, Visa Card...

the second one is to work outside like in a restaurant, or in a shop and you will get them cash to your hands.

Which way do you like and why!
Both are good but one thing you should consider is when you have a skill, it can be used both offline and online but I think I prefer online because you have to stay one place to make your money, without any boss ordering you around

Different people have different things that work for them but on my own I generally prefer to work online because I will normally do this at my own schedule.
The problem most people face with online jobs is low potential to make more money as in offline jobs and also mental and eye strain that can occur when working online. Otherwise, online jobs are better because we are our own boss.

You cannot just abandon your employment offline and concentrate in online business when you do not see a possible success in the online business that you are interested in going into.
Before you can abandon your offline job for online job, you must have weigh the job to be better than your offline job. It is not compulsory for everyone to have an offline job.

I prefer online business because it's the kind of business that you can do at your own time and make profit and even in your sleep you can make profit from online.

Before you can abandon your offline job for online job, you must have weigh the job to be better than your offline job. It is not compulsory for everyone to have an offline job.
Any online jobs that pay you up to $50 every month is enough for you to abandon most of your offline job because the highest you will see in most of these private jobs will be about $30.

No matter that I earn more offline than online. But I'll simply say that my offline business is stressful cos customers demands your presence almost all the time. But here online, you work at your own schedule.

You can actually earn more money online than offline if you correctly use the right strategy to make cash online. However, it will take a really great amount of time to do so. You can create a great website and earn daily through advertisement.

Both online and offline work is good and i prefer both by balancing the the two together. The offline gives me the opportunity of interacting with people which is good way of socialization.

Online jobs are being more and more patronized as online jobs seems to be taking over offline jobs. Even more and more offline jobs are bow performing online. Personally I prefer online jobs as they require little energy and as a student, I have ample time to concentrate in my studies, improve my skills and me more productive in other variety of ways. All you need is an electronic gadget, a constant data,connectuon and dedication.

Both online and offline work is good and i prefer both by balancing the the two together. The offline gives me the opportunity of interacting with people which is good way of socialization.
This is actually the best thing to do. Your offline business could also work online as well, it would give you easy access to reach out to people in other locations your offline part could not easily

The problem most people face with online jobs is low potential to make more money as in offline jobs and also mental and eye strain that can occur when working online. Otherwise, online jobs are better because we are our own boss.

There are many people who prefer self-respect when it comes to making money. I used to work at a company and we always used to face really, really bad behavior from the customer and this was the main reason why I left that job. This is why online jobs are much better.

There are many people who prefer self-respect when it comes to making money. I used to work at a company and we always used to face really, really bad behavior from the customer and this was the main reason why I left that job. This is why online jobs are much better.
Yeah the mental peace is very important and this is what makes our work efficient wherever we are working. If we are mentally fit only, we can be happy to provide the service to any company or an online site

I like offline work but since I don't have any right now, I have to work online. Though the online earnings are not so much and so I have to keep looking for an offline hustle. When I get one, I will do both the online and offline work.
The thing is that I love both form of job known as online and offline in fact I cannot make any distinction between the both of them because I believe that a combination of these two forms of job would really help any individual to actualise most of their financial needs.

Yeah the mental peace is very important and this is what makes our work efficient wherever we are working. If we are mentally fit only, we can be happy to provide the service to any company or an online site
Right now , I prefer combining the two together bevause i am getting almost the same amount of income in my offline and online activities , so until I am satisfy with. Either one , I will keep working on both aspect.

Personally, I will say that offline and online job platforms have their advantage and disadvantage. Personally, if it is possible for me to participate in offline and online platform, I will just as I am doing now. I am working with bizdustry and cashtimeforum, some PTC sites and doing my offline work.

Right now , I prefer combining the two together bevause i am getting almost the same amount of income in my offline and online activities , so until I am satisfy with. Either one , I will keep working on both aspect.
Yeah that also keeps us busy and avoids us to think about unnecessary problems and stuffs. Online and offline jobs together can increase your earnings as well provides more and better earning options.

You can actually earn more money online than offline if you correctly use the right strategy to make cash online. However, it will take a really great amount of time to do so. You can create a great website and earn daily through advertisement.
Their are better ways of earning money online, it needs time and devotion. At this time I'm lack the proper requirements to fly high online.

Let us just conclude that I will prefer to work offline and get the money cash in my hand. Sometimes trying to bypass the network and scammers can be really stressful

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds