Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

National or International organizations that fight against corruption

Yes. There are lots of organizations that fights against corruption in my country. One of it is EFCC. This body is responsible for fighting difference kinds of crimes and corruption in my country such as money laundering among others

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly my point. The structure we have our give powers to individuals that is why we have impunity. Until we build a strong system even if it's the devil is in position of power he or she will be forced to do the right thing because they know the law is there to punish them. That's what's attainable in developed countries.
Do you think this can ever happen? normally in a democratic state the people should have the power to serve like a form of check and balance but this is not the case here, our votes does not really count and we cannot even remove does who are doing the wrong thing. They are in the position of power to make the rules, do you think they would want to make such rules that would not favour them?

The most painful aspect of the situation is what you just mentioned, fighting everybody that's involved in corruption while you decided not to touch people under you that are also deep in the corruption aspect is wrong .

Corruption has eaten deep into my country that even the saddled with the responsibility of fighting corruption are found guilty of it. Things are just too complicated right now.

The most painful aspect of the situation is what you just mentioned, fighting everybody that's involved in corruption while you decided not to touch people under you that are also deep in the corruption aspect is wrong .
Well the reason is because the people under him is really supporting him, so he could not be in a position to fight them. that is why most people will always change from certain political party to others if they think they will be exposed.

You are right because I am talking about the political aspect in some countries , they don't normally penalise and expose any of their members involved in corruption or any other political party members that joined their party.
Well the reason is because the people under him is really supporting him, so he could not be in a position to fight them. that is why most people will always change from certain political party to others if they think they will be exposed.

I heard there is international court of law , but on a national level, I know there is economic and financial crime comission, there is also F.B.I, they all know how to deal with criminals.

I heard there is international court of law , but on a national level, I know there is economic and financial crime comission, there is also F.B.I, they all know how to deal with criminals.
You are right , we have the international court of law which proceed over every court in the world , we also have national crime squads , economic and financial crime comission and many more

Organisation like the interpol I know are fighting against both cross border corruption as well as crimes across borders too. International Court of arbitration i also know fight against war crimes as well
I wish there is an organisation like Interpol in my country because they are very good when it comes to solving cases and crime and even catching criminals as well but all the ones we have in my country are very useless.

Well in my country we have the EFCC that was set up as a body to fight corruption of ant kind but they themselves have turned out to the chief of corruption, nothing works here and corruption is the other of the day

On this issue , I think I prefer the international body that fight crime becuase they are consistence and are not corrupt like the national bodies that doesn't fight against their corrupt people.
Well in my country we have the EFCC that was set up as a body to fight corruption of ant kind but they themselves have turned out to the chief of corruption, nothing works here and corruption is the other of the day

The body set up to fight corruption in my country is the Economic and financial crimes commission (efcc) established by ex president Olusegun Obasanjo but the body is not meeting its expectations, recently, the body chairman was arrayed for corruption and bribery, lol. 😂

It's mostly international organization or bodies that genuinely fight against corruption, though the world is corrupt.
Seriously, with the level of corruption that is in the world right now I don't believe that any body set up by human being can actually be able to tackle all these corrupt practices that is going on.

In my country there are some like EFCC(Economic and Financial Crimes Commission)which is really common and tries a lot to bring corrupt people to book,.They often have whistle blowers that give them information corncerning people involved in crimes and they take action against them.

There are several organisations that fight against corruption either nationally, international or regional such as the EFCC in my country even though corruption had been the back bone of operation in such organisation.

In my country Nigeria there are about to government agencies that fight corruption and they are the economic and financial crimes commission known as efcc and the independent corrupt practices commission. Both of them fight corruption but the efcc mostly financial corruption.
EFCC happens to be my favourite over the years but with the rate at which the country is being corrupt even the ministry have not become useless and full of criminals as well.

EFCC happens to be my favourite over the years but with the rate at which the country is being corrupt even the ministry have not become useless and full of criminals as well.
I understand EFCC fight against corruption and Nigeria but they are actually bias because they are working form current government administration and they don't arrest anybody from their party.

I only know of my country, it will amaze you to know that the president decided to fight corruption only to discover that Is tenor is the most corrupt, we also have SARS they fight against crime and kidnapping but they end up becoming rubbers before they were banned
SARS is one of the biggest corrupt set up government security agency in my country that unit exploited the people simply because they were given unchecked power to do whatever they want.

In my country we have organizations like economic and financial crimes commission and other sister agencies that fight corruption
Over the years that is agency have been in business of fighting corruption they were actually doing well until recently they lost their ground and became government influenced setup body.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds