Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

National or International organizations that fight against corruption

SARS is one of the biggest corrupt set up government security agency in my country that unit exploited the people simply because they were given unchecked power to do whatever they want.
SARS was one of the security agencies in Nigeria that fight against corruption, embezzlement of fund's and dealing with scammers but most of the times abuse their power and authority.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are numerous organisations both internationally and the local who's primary aim is to fight corruption and some of these organisations in my country include the economic and financial crimes commission. etc.

Well, there are some international organisation like the ICC which stands international crime commission helps to combat international crimes and also fight corruption.

There is one organisation that was established in my country. The Organisation is aimed at hunting corrupt practices in both the public and private settings. Economic and financial crime commission (EFCC) is saddled with such responsibilities.

Thete are so many organisation that fight against corruption both internationally and domestically. organisation such as the EFCC in my country, International court of tribunals is also one of the international organisations.

First of all there is the world anti-narcotics agents in that is primarily against any form of corruption that is involved with drug peddling or drug trafficking. The international police is also concerned with tracking and arresting of criminals who are known to have been corrupt officials and their country.

National organisation that fight against corruption in my state, is the EFCC of which to some extent I may say they are also corrupt due to poor leadership and government interference.

National organisation that fight against corruption in my state, is the EFCC of which to some extent I may say they are also corrupt due to poor leadership and government interference.
Well it all depends on how people sees it, national organisation should be the one to fight corruption in a particular country, both of them has their own advantage and disadvantages.

It is really unfortunate that the people who have been selected to fight corruption in my country are the ones that are even getting involved in more corruption than any other persons.

Actually there are so many organisations that fight against corruption, organisations like EFCC, NDLEA and others, it depends on there line of work to stop or correct things that are not right in a society, organization and the country entirely.

The international monetary fund is a subsidiary of the United Nations that its aim is to be able to tackle every kind of financial crime that is done outside the borders of a country. The international police is also involved in tracking of people who are known to have committed financial crimes.

I prefer the international organisation that fight against crime because they battle with every aspect of crime and they don't have favourite while the national organization that fight against crime in the country are somehow corrupted.

The only national organization that I know in my country that usually fight corruption are organization like EFCC, NDLEA and others. Although corruption are everywhere in my country even among the organizations.

The only national organization that I know in my country that usually fight corruption are organization like EFCC, NDLEA and others. Although corruption are everywhere in my country even among the organizations.
Corruption is everywhere in the world but its mostly rampant in some Africa countries and the anti corruption organisation thats supposed to fight the corruption are even corrupted.

There are some organised institutions like the international police which is comprising of police from different countries which help to apprehend people that are known defaulters and are in the run.

The one in my country is called the economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC). This body is saddled with the responsibilities of hunting the corrupt people. But it is more of political In my country.

There are some organised institutions like the international police which is comprising of police from different countries which help to apprehend people that are known defaulters and are in the run.
I have been hearing about international police but i haven't been able to see them and its s good way of making an anti robbery squad internationally and apprehending bad people throughout the world.

There is absolutely a national body that is totally against the corrupt practices. They are saddled with the responsibility of hunting those that are involved in corruption.

There is absolutely a national body that is totally against the corrupt practices. They are saddled with the responsibility of hunting those that are involved in corruption.
You are definitely right because the national body thats supposed to be fighting against corruption in the country are also involved in the corruption practise they are trying to prevent

Where is the international criminal court of justice that usually works hand-in-hand with the justice system of other countries in order to help prosecute people of international crimes and international money-laundering.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds