Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

National or International organizations that fight against corruption

When my current president was campaigning he made the fight against corruption his number 1 propaganda, now there seems to be even more corrupt practices. He controls the EFCC, a body that fights corruption in the country so they can't really do much. The foreign bodies doesn't really consider checking out what is going on over here

Advertisement Placeholder
Even if all countries do not have any special agency that can investigate for corruption when citizens do things in foreign countries I believe weight the Interpol that should be there job is in all countries of the world.
Well that will be if such countries have entered into an agreement that will allow interpol to be able to carry out such investigations and arrest if possible,it all have to do with billateral agreement.

Another institution that has been in the forefront of fighting corruption in this country was the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency. This body has suddenly ecome so cold and very redondant for so long now

Internationally speaking, the ICC (international criminal court) is one of the toughest bodies that fight corruption, they make sure to investigate crimes that have to do with money laundering, crimes against humanity, war crimes, genocides etc they make sure to try any individuals who are charged of such crimes.

There are some agencies that fight against corruption in my country like EFCC and ICPC used to fight against any financial crime
[automerge]1634681023[/automerge]
There are some agencies that fight against corruption in my country like EFCC and ICPC used to fight against any financial crime

Yes I do know my president was fighting corruption in my country but his administration is the most corrupted administration ever. So I recommend him as a great corruption fighter.
😂😂😂😂 Quite hilarious! If the head of an administration failed to fight corruption, how do you then recommend him to do so at an international level? To spread corruption globally? Lol

Transparency International is an international agency that fights against corruption. This agency is responsible for checking corruption in various countries and building a list of corrupt countries.

In my country we have the EFCC meaning Economic and Financial Crimes Commission but the truth is corruption is getting worst every day by day in my country with corrupt leaders everywhere and even in many others sectors

Is only government that fight corruption in any organization there is no other group unless government, so government have the right to do everything.

In my country we have the EFCC meaning Economic and Financial Crimes Commission but the truth is corruption is getting worst every day by day in my country with corrupt leaders everywhere and even in many others sectors
Those guys are criminals working for the corrupt current government by all means. All the money they recorded recovered are no where being held accountable and they are fighting corruption.

Transparency International is an international agency that fights against corruption. This agency is responsible for checking corruption in various countries and building a list of corrupt countries.
The international organisation could have been the best but do you really think it is possible for them to research and track corruption in various countries of the world ? because most countries wouldn't even allow foreign bodies to monitor the activities that is going on within their system.

In my country, we have two major agencies that are fighting against corruption. They are the ICPC and EFCC and in the world, we have Transparent Index who monitor the corrupt level of countries.

Yes, in my country i know of EFCC (economic and financial crime commission) which help to combat corruption and crime related issues.
I also know of NAFDAC (national agency for food and drug administration and country). In a way, the NAFDAC helpsto tackle corrupt issues in food and drugs agencies.

Yes, in my country i know of EFCC (economic and financial crime commission) which help to combat corruption and crime related issues.
I also know of NAFDAC (national agency for food and drug administration and country). In a way, the NAFDAC helpsto tackle corrupt issues in food and drugs agencies.
And do you really think that the efcc in your country I really trusted to a point of exposing people in the government ? Those people are just going after smaller people like the Yahoo boys and they cannot dare to challenge people from the government.

To be honest, i don't know if the EFCC are really trusted to a point of exposing people in the government, i don't work with them. I just know they are the bodies who are supposed to fight corruption be it at the level of the government or smaller people.
[automerge]1636993823[/automerge]
And do you really think that the efcc in your country I really trusted to a point of exposing people in the government ? Those people are just going after smaller people like the Yahoo boys and they cannot dare to challenge people from the government.
To be honest i don't know if the EFCC are really trusted to a point of exposing people in the government, i don't work with them. I just know they are the bodies who are supposed to fight corruption be it at the level of the government or smaller people.

There are alot of national organisations which stands to fight corruption but corruption is still in their blood. so agencies in my country who stands against corruption include the EFCC and others but they have not been free form the illness of corruption.

Many international organizations have a much harder time when it comes to fighting corruption in a country and I think this is because it is quite hard for an international organization to interfere in the internal matters of a country. I think national organizations could work together to solve this problem.

The major body that fights corruption world wide is ICPC. They're well equipped and would join forces with any host country that their practices are good.
Though some other times the FBI might step on limits and Wade in to make cytpo coins high.

There are alot of private and governmental bodies that fight against corruption,In my country EFCC is well known to fight against corruption,but recently they themselves have started involving in corruptible practices

Do you know of any organizations that fight against corruption? If so, who is it, and what do they generally focus on?
We have a body in my country that claims they fight against corruptioncalled economic and financial crime commission but they never arrest people in power and police also fight against crime.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds